Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women do this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they start an argument with you over text and right in the middle of it after they’ve said what they have to say, they’ll say “stop texting me please! I have nothing left to say to you!”. I mean wtf, YOU started the argument over some bs (deleted her off Facebook and she asked why so I told her and you’d think it was the end of the fvcking world or I’d burned her house down).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule I found that the best option is avoid any interaction with a woman where you have nothing to gain but plenty to lose and that she is initiating.

We dont have the manipulation skills they have unless we train ourself therefore few simple guidelines are gonna help us in such direction.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they start an argument with you over text and right in the middle of it after they’ve said what they have to say, they’ll say “stop texting me please! I have nothing left to say to you!”
In the current political climate, her asking you not to text or contact you is a big potential cans of worms. If you continue the argument, she can say that she asked you not to text her, so she can claim that you are now exhibiting stalkerish type behavior. And we all know how people view situations where women say "No". This allows her to paint you in all sorts of unflattering ways, with herself as the victim, and might even open you up to legal issues.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well apparently I passed the sh*t test (if that’s what it was) because she reached out to me today with “hi”. Didn’t respond and if she asks why I’ll just say “because you told me to stop texting you and I am just giving you what you asked for “.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well apparently I passed the sh*t test (if that’s what it was) because she reached out to me today with “hi”. Didn’t respond and if she asks why I’ll just say “because you told me to stop texting you and I am just giving you what you asked for “.

Mmm look like a bpd to me

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she definitely is. It took me a couple months to see it cause it’s not something I have a lot of experience with. She’s good at hiding it too but she’s let it come out lately.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to remember: If you pass a **** test, women will entirely ignore the fact that it even happened. That's just how it goes.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? What is the purpose of a woman starting an argument with a man?

To obtain justification for what she’s already done or what she’s about to do. You gave her the justification she needed to do whatever she is going to do or what she’s already done.
Congratulations. Now never argue with a woman again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? What is the purpose of a woman starting an argument with a man?

To obtain justification for what she’s already done or what she’s about to do. You gave her the justification she needed to do whatever she is going to do or what she’s already done.
Congratulations. Now never argue with a woman again.
Well her and I aren’t together so whatever she has done or is about to do won’t affect me. She’s a girl I dated for a few months but I couldn’t deal with her bpd so I had to get out of that roller coaster. The argument was about why I removed her from Facebook and who knows why she’s reaching out now.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well her and I aren’t together so whatever she has done or is about to do won’t affect me. She’s a girl I dated for a few months but I couldn’t deal with her bpd so I had to get out of that roller coaster. The argument was about why I removed her from Facebook and who knows why she’s reaching out now.
Think about it. She thinks you found something out. LMAO
Why else unfriend her? From her point of view...a man would have had to of discovered something she did to do something like unfriend her on Facebook.
This is simple stuff man.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“stop texting me please!
Means stop texting her. Because you already should have stopped.
I must have played it right because she reached out 4 days after. Women usually do the “stop texting me” in the middle of an argument when you’re winning and making good points and landing left hooks.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I must have played it right because she reached out 4 days after. Women usually do the “stop texting me” in the middle of an argument when you’re winning and making good points and landing left hooks.
I figured this was the case. You logic thrashed her. Lol
Men don’t win arguments. She gets way more than even. Lol
She gets diks to actually win. It’s her weapon against your logic. Her mind doesn’t work that way. She handles her situations from the angle of her tools. You gave her the justification to do ANYTHING she pleases.

So you were broke up anyways? If that were true deep in your mind, you wouldn’t even of considered arguing with a fence post when it comes to logic. Your ego just had to be right. My god it’s no wonder women think men are stupid. It’s because they are.
But the choice is yours. Carry on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured this was the case. You logic thrashed her. Lol
Men don’t win arguments. She gets way more than even. Lol
She gets diks to actually win. It’s her weapon against your logic. Her mind doesn’t work that way. She handles her situations from the angle of her tools. You gave her the justification to do ANYTHING she pleases.

So you were broke up anyways? If that were true deep in your mind, you wouldn’t even of considered arguing with a fence post when it comes to logic. Your ego just had to be right. My god it’s no wonder women think men are stupid. It’s because they are.
But the choice is yours. Carry on.
The thing about this girl is arguing with her is how you gain her respect. You can’t be the nice guy to her, you have to stand up to her and I’m not kidding when I say it turns her on. That’s why she’s reaching out again. She was my first bpd experience (that I know of) and nothing can prepare you on how to deal with that at all. I dunno if she’s getting dik or not, don’t really care, but I can tell you is the way I am acting towards her is attracting her like crazy. Not that I want to, mind you, but sometimes you just have to sharpen your arguing skills and she’s perfect for that. She can give the low blows that’ll send most men crying but I just laughed at her and threw them back in her face and I’m telling you she got aroused by that. Bpd are beyond messed up in the head, they aren’t like regular women and regular game won’t work on them at all. I’ve basically casted myself as the bad boy to her and she’s craving it more than most regular girls will. Now after I’ve argued with her I will ignore her, she will keep coming back and if I happen to have a lull in my dating life at the time I can hit her up for sex.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I don't argue with women. It's a waste of time and effort. Totally useless.

If it gets to the point that a woman acts like this I simply dont respond. There is nothing that says you have to respond to their texts, answer their calls or open your door.

They just get kicked out of my rotation if that's their behavior.

It shows lack of interest, major disrespect and lack of submitting. I dont have time for any of that.

I hope this helps.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL yup my ex did the same bullsh*t she's a BPD, pick fights out of no where, her fingers must have been moving 100 miles a minute I couldn't keep up. She would get all upset if I didn't check on her a few days later, its the rollercoaster a BPD woman wants you to ride, they crave fvcking drama. My ex said she avoids drama that made me laugh she creates it, I used to stand up to her BS, the guy she replaced me with did not.

I'm not really big into having fights, but I'm not the type of guy that backs down, I can get very sharp tongued, get those hurtful jabs in she would get all upset.