Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are strongly implying to say that it's not true. You don't always have to verbalize something to make a point, like it appears you are doing here./QUOTE]
I was trying to verbalize it to explain it to you. Because if you think I'm implying that it isn't true, you aren't even close to understanding what I was trying to say. No offense intended.

Nobody is saying a red pill is difficult to swallow.
People here and in the manosphere say that all the time. Anyone who hasn't seen it isn't reading the forum very thoroughly.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the point. Women say they want a man who moves like jesus but they wont desire him.

But I see couples in church. I also have people in my family who have met their SOs in church and have gone on to have productive families with children. But my cousins are Chad and Tyrone, maybe that is why it worked for them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I see couples in church. I also have people in my family who have met their SOs in church and have gone on to have productive families with children. But my cousins are Chad and Tyrone, maybe that is why it worked for them.
They mustve had swag.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people need 1on1 coaching, others can just play and learn music on their own.
If it's not working, try something new. There's knowledge, and then there's experience.

I have to agree, I don't even try now there's more women that hit on me.
It's because once you've had the experience with women, you are just naturally different in everything.
I might've had a lot of money and a great job at 25.
But at 34 I have experience in life and women, which is what makes attraction happen.

I also agree, the old material is useful and also not useful.