Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did your ex girlfriend move on so quickly?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was the good ol doc love who would say they are reading cosmo while we are out playing with our cars......they are perhaps more mentally prepared and adapt at relationships.

All too often a man gets sucked into a relationship, gets swept along by her agenda and never considers what he wants from it or from her. Too happy to be with her. Swept along. Gets attached rather than knowing what he wants from it. No cosmo for men.

Feminism is an evil beyond compare. Feminism wants women to be men. Women can never be men because they are women. So they get corrupt and distorted and turned into something truly disgusting.

Men are told not to be men. So what? be more feminine to make things "equal" so we are the "same". A man who takes on feminine characteristics is equally truly disgusting.

What are we becoming. Christians are outraged with feminism because they see it is truly distorting women and destroying any semblance of a normal relationship or family.

The world upside down. You can't blame the mgtow's in a sense for wanting no part of it. well you can as it is to give up on humanity.

when the **** hits the fan often nature is restored.

look at Afghanistan: "the Taliban are coming the Taliban are coming"

Yes they are. The soldiers (MEN) have withdrawn their services and now they realize they only had those freedoms as they were under the protection of MEN.

"The Taliban are coming the Taliban are coming" yes they are and what are you going to do about it baby? nothing but get raped because the MEN are gone.....

They need us. but western society has been set up to USE US. humanity on it's arse.
The sad thing is, metaphorically, a primal woman would rather be raped by an alpha than make love with a beta.

LoboSolitario

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is, metaphorically, a primal woman would rather be raped by an alpha than make love with a beta.
If you believe this you need to really have a good chat with someone. a priest, a rabbi a therapist.

This is a warped perspective.

Would you consider the Taliban Alphas? Does it look like the young girls and women over there are licking their lips in anticipation with
being raped by the alpha taliban? or would they prefer a peaceful life with a "beta husband"? not that it only boils down to those two choices.

LoboSolitario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men I know (myself included) deal with breakups by drinking heavily.
Unfortunately this is tragically true. My example of a man going to the woods and being in nature was the healthy ideal. But the what you state is probably more common. And horrible to see.

She will seek the comfort of family and friends while the man isolates and hits the bottle.

We've lost our elders. We've lost our guidance.

You know why the puas or love coaches advocate that a man focus on his "purpose"? because "purpose" has replaced "God"

A man who has God first walks away from a breakup in tact. But man has lost God. So falls on booze and cocaine as a refuge.

The Stoics had a God first mentality (ok the logus ) but even Epictetus said "if it is God's will, then so be it"

Get's a man through breakups, gets a man through prison. Without it, addiction enters the empty space.

I digress.

God before woman:

Woman before God:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe this you need to really have a good chat with someone. a priest, a rabbi a therapist.

This is a warped perspective.

Would you consider the Taliban Alphas? Does it look like the young girls and women over there are licking their lips in anticipation with
being raped by the alpha taliban? or would they prefer a peaceful life with a "beta husband"? not that it only boils down to those two choices.
I’m not talking about the Taliban but I do find it interesting how women are generally in favor of immigrants. I suspect they want alpha males because the current selection in the country is beta.

And I don’t need a chat with anyone, thank you for your concern tho

LoboSolitario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not talking about the Taliban but I do find it interesting how women are generally in favor of immigrants. I suspect they want alpha males because the current selection in the country is beta.
WTF are you even talking about. i don't think you even know.

And I don’t need a chat with anyone, thank you for your concern tho
anyone who makes a statement like your rape statement has no insight into what they need.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"