Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did your ex girlfriend move on so quickly?

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's raining cats and dogs here. I'ma check this out now.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished it. It's really eye-opening, especially because I always hear about this stuff, but never really took the time to delve in learning more about it.

This explains why acting more Beta when she tells you she wants to split up doesn't work.

The graph he puts up @ 24 minutes shows that a man's SMV is at age 38. I figured it'd be a little lower.

I like the quote too by Rich Cooper, "Women don't care about men's struggles. They wait at the finish line and bang the winners."

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished it. It's really eye-opening, especially because I always hear about this stuff, but never really took the time to delve in learning more about it.

This explains why acting more Beta when she tells you she wants to split up doesn't work.

The graph he puts up @ 24 minutes shows that a man's SMV is at age 38. I figured it'd be a little lower.

I like the quote too by Rich Cooper, "Women don't care about men's struggles. They wait at the finish line and bang the winners."
SMV probably at 38 for men because you're meant to have accomplished stuff by then. It's definitely not a man's physical peak, but according to Rollo's school of thought women care less about physical and more about your experience, game, value, accomplishments etc

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He mentioned SoSuave a couple of times in the video. Hopefully more guys look us up.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more redpills on SoSuave. It seems heavily weighted towards bluepill, purplepill and blackpill at the moment.
Nothing wrong with Purple pill dudes IMO. It takes a good while to fully swallow the Red pill.

The problem most guys have, even when finding content like on SS, is they enter as a Blue Pill, consume the information, and go straight to Black pill.

They end up thinking that hating on women is the answer, and what we're all about.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Purple pill dudes IMO. It takes a good while to fully swallow the Red pill.

The problem most guys have, even when finding content like on SS, is they enter as a Blue Pill, consume the information, and go straight to Black pill.

They end up thinking that hating on women is the answer, and what we're all about.
Purplepill is dangerous. Using limited Redpill awareness to achieve Bluepill goals with women. When it doesn't work they go into "woman hating". The only way around this is full-redpill and full acceptance of female nature. You can't accept female nature and hate women. You just accept their nature/behavior and plan your life accordingly.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go check out some more of Rollo's videos.

There's a flash flood warning until 1130 tonight, so I can't go out.

I went out last Saturday night alone, and am so relieved I didn't wake up in a jail cell. I don't remember a thing after a certain point.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All his stuff is already in the Rational Male series. Mandatory reading for any guy looking to unplug and have a better life with women.

I've noticed that when I post very standard Rollo concepts on SoSuave, most guys get very ruffled (including the Mods). We need to take this forum back to classic redpill and cut out this beta bluepill crap that seems to be increasing by the week.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All his stuff is already in the Rational Male series. Mandatory reading for any guy looking to unplug and have a better life with women.

I've noticed that when I post very standard Rollo concepts on SoSuave, most guys get very ruffled (including the Mods). We need to take this forum back to classic redpill and cut out this beta bluepill crap that seems to be increasing by the week.
I've never read Rational Male. I downloaded an audio version of Roosh's Day Bang, and listen to a little bit everyday.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine just called me about a problem he's having with his girlfriend. I gave him my Red pill advice, and he asks me, "How can you be such a d!ck about this? You actually want me to go ghost on her until SHE apologizes to ME?"

I said, absolutely. It's a lot more effective than you chasing after her, asking what you can do to fix things.

He's coming around. Just gonna take some time.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say that again, holy sh1t
You seem to have snapped.

You're like the friendly guy everyone likes, but now all of a sudden you've snapped, and you're holding everyone hostage in the hometown bank.

Calm down dude.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without even watching the video, I'm assuming it's that she has already been f*cking or at least seeing another guy behind the BF's back, am I right? Did I win?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without even watching the video, I'm assuming it's that she has already been f*cking or at least seeing another guy behind the BF's back, am I right? Did I win?
No. There's way more to it

BadBoy89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women move on quickly because they have no emotional attachment to men, the way men do to women.

Remember men, women commit to DEALS. They don't commit to other individuals. They commit to what's best for them. Look at Jennifer Lopez, 4 years with Alex Rodriguez, got engaged, families loved each other. Then in 24 hours with Ben Affleck. Why? Because he was a better DEAL for her.

If you want women, be the best deal for them. Not the best person.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women move on quickly because they have no emotional attachment to men, the way men do to women.

Remember men, women commit to DEALS. They don't commit to other individuals. They commit to what's best for them. Look at Jennifer Lopez, 4 years with Alex Rodriguez, got engaged, families loved each other. Then in 24 hours with Ben Affleck. Why? Because he was a better DEAL for her.

If you want women, be the best deal for them. Not the best person.
Men are romantic and idealistic, women are pragmatic and realistic (like insects). Briffault's Law fellas - a woman decides, ultimately, if there's a relationship or not. If the "deal" isn't good, then she's outta there like you never existed.