why did this girl do this?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Korrupt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted you. Gotta strike the iron while it's hot.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the train platform waiting to board and the train is offboarding. I stand off way to the far side (out of courtesy, most people dont care and just stand in front of the doors). There's a huge crowd of people offboarding from the train. This redhead is one of those offboarding and instead of following the flow of the crowd; decides to squeeze RIGHT BY ME (of all places), while shoulder bumping me in the process. What gives? Should i have pushed her back?
Hilarious thread!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the train platform waiting to board and the train is offboarding. I stand off way to the far side (out of courtesy, most people dont care and just stand in front of the doors). There's a huge crowd of people offboarding from the train. This redhead is one of those offboarding and instead of following the flow of the crowd; decides to squeeze RIGHT BY ME (of all places), while shoulder bumping me in the process. What gives? Should i have pushed her back?
Isn't it more likely a sign of interest that she went out of her way to interact with you?

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've whiped out your shlong and marked her as yours. Now your chance is lost. All you can do now is mark the whole train station

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!