why did this girl do this?

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the train platform waiting to board and the train is offboarding. I stand off way to the far side (out of courtesy, most people dont care and just stand in front of the doors). There's a huge crowd of people offboarding from the train. This redhead is one of those offboarding and instead of following the flow of the crowd; decides to squeeze RIGHT BY ME (of all places), while shoulder bumping me in the process. What gives? Should i have pushed her back?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, always get aggressive with people who may or may not have bumped into you on purpose, especially females
It's always females that do this though, i've never had an issue with dudes doing this. If someones already moved all the way to one side, what else do you expect them (me) to do?

billtx49

Reaction score
I'm on the train platform waiting to board and the train is offboarding. I stand off way to the far side (out of courtesy, most people dont care and just stand in front of the doors). There's a huge crowd of people offboarding from the train. This redhead is one of those offboarding and instead of following the flow of the crowd; decides to squeeze RIGHT BY ME (of all places), while shoulder bumping me in the process. What gives? Should i have pushed her back?
Consider staying away from public locations if personal navigation around females is going to be a problem for you…

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider staying away from public locations if personal navigation around females is going to be a problem for you…
Not sure what you mean by this, especially if im already moving to one side and STANDING there out of courtesy.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a troll. Comes here from time to time to post nonsense, lobotomized threads. Would advice anyone else reading to also put on ignore.

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's going to ask us to do that for him
You seem to spend a significant amount of time on a forum designed primarily for men. Tinder/IG not good enough to satisfy your attention addiction? :D In all seriousness, why post if you're just trying to be an ass?

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Julian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to spend a significant amount of time on a forum designed primarily for men. Tinder/IG not good enough to satisfy your attention addiction? :D In all seriousness, why post if you're just trying to be an ass?
Bro you come off socially autistic and retarded hence you are trollin bro which is what we hope or u actually are really that much of a lame

billtx49

Reaction score
This redhead is one of those offboarding and instead of following the flow of the crowd; decides to squeeze RIGHT BY ME (of all places), while shoulder bumping me in the process. What gives? Should i have pushed her back?
Be wary when in public, sharpen your situational awareness and fine hone your reaction time, move fast out of impact zone when you sense danger coming…

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I would say I was thoughtful in this situation. (the platform was packed and I was literally standing off to the corner of the door so people can get off). I guess this kind of stuff happens and I just need to not think much of it.

Be wary when in public, sharpen your situational awareness and fine hone your reaction time, move fast out of impact zone when you sense danger coming…