Why bodybuilding is a waste of time

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain this further. In my experience, yes women love a great body, but it seems to me it's best to hide how you got it, let that part be a mystery, whether it's weight training, working a job, genetics, etc. I don't know many women who have been attracted to guys due to their passion for working out, except maybe a woman who has a passion for working out. Like those Crossfit/Orange Theory/Irontribe type folks. And in that case the passion ends up being the high of it, and helping others gain that high.

Passion and ambition are attractive qualities, no doubt. I question that part about women being attracted to a, well, passion for working out to get women.
In my experience, women rarely have hobbies or anything else but a man. Its beyond disbelief that a man would continue to train despite having steady.

I blame low testosterone. Women who are subject to beta cuck providers. They see a real man for a change and its inconceivable that a man has a life outside of her.

Its unreal how often i women don't get that a man would still lift, fo mma and follow the passions he's had before she came. The women i know who train are doing so for SMV rather than a actual enjoyment of the activity. I have dated choreographer/dabcers before. Did not lift. Zero fucjs given. She was feminine, fit, and it was a nice change to see.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not the practitioner of bodybuilding but I did went to the gym often when I was around 25. I'm very fit for my age but do most of exercises at home due to time constraints.

I think that anything that naturally pumps you with endorphines and requires discipline is a positive action in human life so unless you pump yourself with steroids I say it's a great thing for a guy. That plus man's fit body is aestheticaly pleasing in platonic way as well.

Okay, that sounded a bit gay. Go bodybuilders!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe there is a single better thing you can do to increase attraction on all levels of life as a man, than working out.

Yes, other factors are there too, but I do believe this is where it starts.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe there is a single better thing you can do to increase attraction on all levels of life as a man, than working out.

Yes, other factors are there too, but I do believe this is where it starts.
Working out =/= bodybuilding.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!