Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are blue pill men so stuck?

DonJoel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are blue pill men so stuck in their frame?

I'm in a men's group on facebook. A lot of the guys are cool, but there is a loud minority that
cannot get out of an aggressive beta mindset. If they don't like what you're saying they ask
for scientific citations or MSM links. If you waste your time looking them up they don't even
read them or come up with some bull**** reason for disregarding them (e.g. pdf posted on
website with a weird name).

They can be quite rational and intelligent when discussing issues not related to sex, but fight
like hell to cling to their comfy female imposed views on gender. You can walk them right up
to the edge with a set of supporting arguments which they agree are correct, but reject the
conclusion that they lead to.

Is the NPC meme true? Why are they so stuck? Is there any good way to help them out?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most blue pill guys arent even aware they're bluepill....it's like in Alcoholics Anonymous: the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Most blue pill guys arent even aware they're bluepill....it's like in Alcoholics Anonymous: the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem.
I’ve been both a blue pill beta, a bad one might I add, and had a drinking problem at one time. Was much more work to get out of beta mode then heavy drinking mode. Im recovered from both. Cheers!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been both a blue pill beta, a bad one might I add, and had a drinking problem at one time. Was much more work to get out of beta mode then heavy drinking mode. Im recovered from both. Cheers!
Same here...drinking prob. before the Stroke. Was told to get off the sauce cause my liver count was outside the norm. So I quit, that was 10 years ago. I have had a drink or two a few times, maybe two years ago. 2 was my limit...but I quit afterwards. Liver got better in a year or two. Normal now.

Glad you've gotten past it. Cheers indeed!
I was a nasty Total Beta too...to the point women at work were talking about me being Beta where I could overhear it. The biggest Gossip chick in there, was telling me about Briffault's Law...acted like I didn't give two fvcks. She;s a troublemaker so I didn't pay much attention.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men had parents where their father walked out, treated their mother like shyt or was generally a bad father and role model.

You won’t change those views. It’s worth pointing out a lot of men are blue pill generally because some men do act like cvnts to their wife and children and they hate men for it.

It’s valid. I saw both sides but how do you tell a man who’s father walked out and never cared for him, and his mother looked after him, that women are the problem.

There are legitimate concerns of red pillers and things that haven’t been addressed, but bear in mind men are pretty awful at times too.

As an example, my best friend at school are met as an adult. He is pretty fbcked up now. Explained his dad was sexually abusing him and beating his mother.

You try and tell that man that women are the problem.

Most red pillers chose the wrong women for the wrong reasons and are scratching their heads as to why it didn’t work anyway.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of it is jealousy/envy for what they see in reality as real men. It's the only way they know to neutralize the situation and get things working in their favor (although the reverse actually ends up happening). Rollo T talks about this in ad nauseum, no sense in me rehashing it all here. It's a well-discussed topic.

This is true of any group who feel they can't win on their own.

A lot of natural alphas, who get a lot of girls based on their natural gifts, end up 'faking' beta blue pill traits once they get married in order to manipulate the masses. I see a lot of preachers doing this, because they don't want to alienate women and lose their volunteerism. It's sickening. I have no clue if they are really blue pill in their own private lives, maybe so. Rollo T also talks about this, natural alphas never 'realize' their alphaness so they just simply accept what society tells them, which usually ends when they lose everything their alphaness got them.

I saw a commercial the other day with Tim Tebow. He was doing something with a typical Americanized couple and was making fun of the cuck husband while helping the wife, or something like that. I remember thinking, here's an outspoken Christian guy, big athlete, about as naturally alpha as you can get, and even he is falling victim to this mindset. Has no clue what actually attracts women to him. Not only that, he's making fun of another guy who obviously needs help. Just clueless.

Not to mention men are dressing like homos nowadays. They are doing everything possible to REPEL women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of it is jealousy/envy for what they see in reality as real men. It's the only way they know to neutralize the situation and get things working in their favor (although the reverse actually ends up happening). Rollo T talks about this in ad nauseum, no sense in me rehashing it all here. It's a well-discussed topic.

A lot of natural alphas, who get a lot of girls based on their natural gifts, end up 'faking' beta blue pill traits once they get married in order to manipulate the masses. I see a lot of preachers doing this, because they don't want to alienate women and lose their volunteerism. It's sickening. I have no clue if they are really blue pill in their own private lives, maybe so. Rollo T also talks about this, natural alphas never 'realize' their alphaness so they just simply accept what society tells them, which usually ends when they lose everything their alphaness got them.

I saw a commercial the other day with Tim Tebow. He was doing something with a typical Americanized couple and was making fun of the cuck husband while helping the wife, or something like that. I remember thinking, here's an outspoken Christian guy, big athlete, about as naturally alpha as you can get, and even he is falling victim to this mindset. Has no clue what actually attracts women to him. Not only that, he's making fun of another guy who obviously needs help. Just clueless.

Not to mention men are dressing like homos nowadays. They are doing everything possible to REPEL women.
How was he helping the wife?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen that before, like they have a visceral reaction to any objective criticism of female behavior, even if it's non-judgmental, because they feel like they have to defend mom or something.
That chivalry sh*t is taught. "I tell ya wut, that's just how I'as rais'd, you don't hit no womun!!"

That's all fine and dandy, but there is absolutely ZERO examination of bad behavior on the part of females. It's like they are going to be allowed a free pass for a certain amount of time to make up for past injustices (which were never as bad as they were made out to be).

You can make this comparison to every entitled group, whether it's race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chivalry sh*t is taught. "I tell ya wut, that's just how I'as rais'd, you don't hit no womun!!"

That's all fine and dandy, but there is absolutely ZERO examination of bad behavior on the part of females. It's like they are going to be allowed a free pass for a certain amount of time to make up for past injustices (which were never as bad as they were made out to be).

You can make this comparison to every entitled group, whether it's race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
funny how things change i was all for chivalry when younger, nowadays if I see a woman get beaten, I wouldn't even care, or if I saw things scalated maybe stop the guy so he don't **** his life for a woman, still the don't hit woman is a good thing, prevents problems with the police later.

logicallefty

Reaction score
funny how things change i was all for chivalry when younger, nowadays if I see a woman get beaten, I wouldn't even care, or if I saw things scalated maybe stop the guy so he don't **** his life for a woman, still the don't hit woman is a good thing, prevents problems with the police later.
Stop the guy so he don’t ruin his life, I never thought of it that way but that’s a great way to see it.

That really really deep rooted voice in my head, whenever I see or hear of a woman who was clocked by a man, the voice asks silently “Wow woman what the heck did you do to pizz him off” . Most men don’t hit women cuz it’s fun. They don’t wake up saying “I’m gonna clock that b!tch today” . They hit women cuz women don’t know when to keep their mouths shut and respect those who are stronger. They get warned three, five, or ten times but they like to push it further and see how much they can tease and disrespect the bear before it finally bites. Then when it finally bites now they are the victim. If you go in the woods and tease a bear it’s not going to give you any warning before it strikes. Men do when they say “leave me the fvck alone” ,”keep your mouth shut” , “stay the fvck out of this”, etc. The root problem is women don’t listen to it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmm, a lot of the “natural alphas” I know are pretty strong in a bit of dark triad traits and fake “blue pill” in full knowledge they don’t believe in it, for the social benefits.

I know at least 2 of these guys who are openly very women’s rights in front of their wives and their wives friends and then cheat behind their backs. One of which is a huge left wing almost SJW yet I caught him basically bullying his wife on the quiet. It was damn clear who was in control of that relationship.

If you call them out on it, they gang up and take you down.

They are different things to different people.

Personally, all the men I knew who were the “alphas” of my youth I’ve ended up ditching. You can’t really be friends with them because they’re always working an angle. The angle is “them first you second”

I’ve heard of a term “Psigma male” who I believe are guys who don’t want the haste of being an alpha but can’t follow the beta crowd. These are the guys I end up hanging out with and probably where I am personally. The alphas I know seem to view it as a mutiny and don’t like it at all.

Most the alphas I knew were not interested in you if you happened to be more successful than them. Or if you didn’t have anything they needed.

Anyhow, I think a majority of alpha men I know here go right along with blue pill because it’s the socially acceptable norm and it gets them on women’s good side. It’s a virtue signal.

Most of them change their opinions based on what works in situ. What offers the advantage.

R

Ranger

Most are unrecoverable. Their programming has gone deep enough and their “Y” chromosome is too degraded.

I think they actually can see it when you explain it. It’s that they have to reject it. Group agreement. Very feminine. Very debilitating for a man and his creativity.
Group agreement is EVERYTHING in the feminine world.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sit next to a blue pill guy at work. His Mrs has

Multi coloured hair (always)
Tattoos that make her look like a children's crayon book
Piercings all over
Never knew Dad
Mom signed her off to her Grandmother at age 6
Overweight and "Body Positive"
3 kids together
Been together almost 20 years

Now this guy gets all uppity when I mention anything to do with red pill theories (never mentioned red pill itself) I showed him the Gillette ad and he defended it to the death. This guy sits next to me taking anti depressants and smokes weed on his lunch breaks. His Mrs starts arguments daily usually out of thin air.

My way of 'dealing' with him is to never discuss anything that will trigger him as it's just becomes unbearable. He's an alright guy but trapped in blue pill hell. He saw his mom getting beat up by her boyfriend several times when he was a kid so now Men are abusers or as he puts it.. 25 Men for every 1 abusive Woman.

I cope by just keeping topics relatable sports etc. He will learn on his own time. Maybe.. if he's lucky.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are asking a question every "woke" person asks. Why are the asleep sheep stuck in the cognitive dissonance of denial? The human brain is a fascinating thing. It will literally shut out information that it is too afraid to absorb. If information threatens the core of its identity, the ego is designed to disregard that information. This is called cognitive dissonance.

Only strong men with weak egos are able to look at reality as it is. We are some of those people. These beta men are primarily defending their core identity (ego). Facts are secondary to this defense. Women do it too.

I had a frustrating talk with my female friend about promiscuity. It ending in a shouting match because her denial was so strong. I told her quality men generally don't commit to sluts. She is a slut so facing this reality is far too hurtful to her ego. So she rather disregard the mountains of evidence that shows that quality men don't commit to promiscuous women. The same is going on with your friends.

I have to learn how to just let these people be. Talking to them is much too frustrating and often ends in anger and me resenting them. A wise man once said never argue with fools. This is a lesson I am still learning. People will wake up at their own time.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you are asking a question every "woke" person asks. Why are the asleep sheep stuck in the cognitive dissonance of denial? The human brain is a fascinating thing. It will literally shut out information that it is too afraid to absorb. If information threatens the core of its identity, the ego is designed to disregard that information. This is called cognitive dissonance.

Only strong men with weak egos are able to look at reality as it is. We are some of those people. These beta men are primarily defending their core identity (ego). Facts are secondary to this defense. Women do it too.

I had a frustrating talk with my female friend about promiscuity. It ending in a shouting match because her denial was so strong. I told her quality men generally don't commit to sluts. She is a slut so facing this reality is far too hurtful to her ego. So she rather disregard the mountains of evidence that shows that quality men don't commit to promiscuous women. The same is going on with your friends.

I have to learn how to just let these people be. Talking to them is much too frustrating and often ends in anger and me resenting them. A wise man once said never argue with fools. This is a lesson I am still learning. People will wake up at their own time.
Ditto. I had similar with female “friends” when I was single and dating:

FF: you need a professional woman about your age who is strong to stand up to you (funnily enough just like them)

Me: I don’t really find ballsy career women attractive and I like feminine women a bit younger as I work a lot of hours and would like a girl who is family minded to make a good team.

FF: what what what! You want a doormat!

Me: no, I just want a woman who really wants kids first, career second. Not a woman I have to convince to start a family with and then b1tches at me because she had to take time off work and I’m fine because I don’t have a womb( they all did this to their HBands)

FF: so you’re saying women can’t have a career?

Me: no! I just don’t find those women a good match and don’t find them attractive

Ff: (even angrier) you’re saying a woman can’t have a career and be attractive?

Me: No! Other men are different, it’s just my view.

Ff: angry huffs

Me: look, look at your husbands. One is a director of a sales firm, one is an amateur MMA fighter who works in construction, one is a director of a car showroom. You didn’t choose men who were working in nurseries did you? They are all stereotypical male roles. Just as you chose stereotypical men, perhaps I want a homely woman who likes babies and family. What’s wrong with that?

Ff: silence.

From that moment on, some of these women shunned me out and disapproved of their HB hanging out with me.

Agree, you can’t argue with fools