Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's your favorite "Red Pill" influencer/teacher?

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, no one has topped Roissy. There's lots of things that made him stand out amongst other "red pillers." While their messages are generally the same, he was unique in pushing for men to be as IDGAF as possible. Newcomers such as the Tates (whom I actually like very much and probably 75% of this forum hate) preach SMV and working hard, which is most likely just all marketing. Roissy on the other hand always brought raw truths from a particular perspective and said lots of things that I've heard no other red pill dude say. I'll watch guys like our very own SoSuaver Rolllo on YT but never really hear anything rare or unique. He's pretty good on his own right, but people who have been on this forum for 20+ years usually don't hear anything new or old truths from a perspective that's enlightening.

For both seasoned and new "red pillers," who would be your picks?
Roissy wasn't selling anything so he had no reason not to tell the truth. He also based his game theory on the empyric evidence. His archives are better than anything since.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wa-a-a-a-ay outdated and just pushing his "read my book read my book read my book" and the same old repetitive advice that doesn't work anymore in social media age. I started with him after a brutal redpill awakening after a former coworker messed me up, and then found Rich Cooper, and then Rollo.
Wayne is fine if you're looking to wife up a single mother. He's very limited compared to Roissy or Mystery. Read my book 20 times...f#ck that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh was great for game until he went full Orthodox Christian in 2020. His trilogy (Bang, Day Bang, and Game) has some of the best practical advice out there. He takes you step-by-step from the beginning of the approach to exactly how to close once she is in your room. I’ve used countless of his tactics and pieces of advice, and they’ve helped me immensely.

My favorite piece of advice was to keep a “Personal Game Bible”, with all of your tricks and tips at every step of getting a girl. When you’re on a down spell, you can refer back to and it remember how to be successful. Plus, you’ll be filled with positive memories of all of your alpha antics, thus rising your confidence.
You should post it lol

Honestly, I'm glad Roosh found God,he was miserable&depressed for a long time it was quite obvious in his writings. I will say Roosh and his forum from 2011-2017 definitely had some innovative game ahead of it's time i.e. Instagram, Traveling (passport bros is not a new thing lol) etc. The RP now is behind right now if you go in the field and see what's what those talking points won't help

Also there were some old school RSD guys (2009-2012) who were in the field and you can tell by their field reports and posts these guys were legit. Only on RSD did you guys consistently write Field reports with pictures and video footage. This may not mean anything to most but back then this helped bring certain concepts to life that may have been vague and also showed how other guys had fun in their town meeting women etc

In 2022? honestly, a lot of stuff these RP guys are talking about is stuff I heard 10 years ago, it be nice to hear/see a guy who is actually winning instead of the same video of a RP content creator reacting to a tik tok video, but alas I don't watch RP videos actively anymore haven't in over a year. I'm focused on buying real estate

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post it lol
Well, the step by step process of approaching a girl to closing it with her IS the point of the books themselves. Bang and Day Bang give you a process for banging a girl for day and night game, respectively. And Game gives a process for both, with some updates and a less enthusiastic sentiment about the whole process of getting girls. So I recommend you read those books.

POM05

Reaction score
Well, the step by step process of approaching a girl to closing it with her IS the point of the books themselves. Bang and Day Bang give you a process for banging a girl for day and night game, respectively. And Game gives a process for both, with some updates and a less enthusiastic sentiment about the whole process of getting girls. So I recommend you read those books.
Looks like he has deleted most of the older pieces. Anyone know a place to download the audiobook versions?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh was a scam, what a looser... I wouldn't be surprised he left the dating scene to "find god" because he was an incel. I can't believe people worship him. His books bang ukraine bang this bang that, junk.

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh was a scam, what a looser... I wouldn't be surprised he left the dating scene to "find god" because he was an incel. I can't believe people worship him. His books bang ukraine bang this bang that, junk.
Was he an incel? the guy had success with his method and people here speak positively of his book. Are you just a hater?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was he an incel? the guy had success with his method and people here speak positively of his book. Are you just a hater?
I'm not. The guy is below average in terms of looks and he has no game according to the infield I saw.
He wrote a book about Ukraine, Russia, etc, everything he says is lies. I lived in EE for several years and dated tons of women, a guy like him has no chance at all. The reason why he disappeared is because he used to promote rape and was a hardcore mysogynist/incel, he was chased by the media, he couldnt go anywhere without being noticed and harrassed, so he decided to disappear.
Wake up man, dont believe everything you read, most of those gurus are scam, Roosh is a perfect example.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrice O'Neal

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did kinda look up to Pauly D growing up.. because he reminded me so much of myself.. We have similar physiques, personalities, into similar **** but I never was a Guido...
The "Jersey Shore" guys had solid game back in the day. Those reality shows are heavily edited though.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dating coaches are scam artists. I've been solicited by them multiple times and I literally LOL at the garbage they spew. Every single one I've encountered claims women in their early 20s prefer men in their 30s. This is obviously false, and the reason they make this claim is because single men in their 30s have more disposable income and fewer options than men in their 20s. They're easier targets.

Red pill influencers who aren't dating coaches and generate income from social media are far more likely to be genuine.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The "Jersey Shore" guys had solid game back in the day. Those reality shows are heavily edited though.
For me I it wasn't even about their game because they never showed too much of the actual pickups.. rather just them going home with the girls or how they handled situations with multiple girls, or obsessive chicks, etc...

but it was just that I related heavily to what they were about.. going to the gym, getting girls, partying, going to the clubs. I waas also the type of guy who always dressed nice, always had to have my hair fixed properly like Pauly D, etc.

I also don't think the shows are that heavily edited.. I mean if you put like 8-10 party animals at the prime of their life who each have really unique personalities in a house together, and give them tons of alcohol and food and film them for 24 hours every single day,you'll have more than enough content than you need. I think they just like to promote or push certain angles so producers will sometimes take advantage of the drunk contestants and like make them believe onething or another to insight fights or arguments at dull points..

But you have to realize, these guys would go out to places, and get into enough trouble because at one point early on, everyone in JErsey hated them.. like F those people! they're frauds/reality stars.. they dont represent Jersey or Italians

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I it wasn't even about their game because they never showed too much of the actual pickups.. rather just them going home with the girls or how they handled situations with multiple girls, or obsessive chicks, etc...

but it was just that I related heavily to what they were about.. going to the gym, getting girls, partying, going to the clubs. I waas also the type of guy who always dressed nice, always had to have my hair fixed properly like Pauly D, etc.
Gym Tan Laundry is related to a lot of the parts of Game discussed on the forum.

they dont represent Jersey or Italians
Some of them were authentic Italian-Americans. Many were not from New Jersey. The Situation was from Staten Island, which does have a lot of Italian-Americans and is similar to New Jersey.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dating coaches are scam artists. I've been solicited by them multiple times and I literally LOL at the garbage they spew. Every single one I've encountered claims women in their early 20s prefer men in their 30s. This is obviously false, and the reason they make this claim is because single men in their 30s have more disposable income and fewer options than men in their 20s. They're easier targets.
I've never noticed that particular claim. But maybe they also make it because guys in their early 20s don't really need gurus because they are naturally around the most attractive women just by living a normal day to day life, because those women are their peers. They really do need game though, because just speaking for myself, I did some of the stupidest and cringiest things with women in my 20s... I could have used more of a clue, instead of fumbling around trying to figure things out for myself. But it might have driven me to overthinking too.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think this is also because they are trying to target an audience of guys who feel like they “missed out.” This would be a guy say 30+ that had little dating experience in high school or college.

“Early 20s women prefer 30s guys” is code for “An older cubicle nerd can still get laid like a frat boy if he takes my course.” lol

Every single one I've encountered claims women in their early 20s prefer men in their 30s. This is obviously false, and the reason they make this claim is because single men in their 30s have more disposable income and fewer options than men in their 20s. They're easier targets.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh was great for game until he went full Orthodox Christian in 2020.
I was a follower of Roosh for some time, and I am almost sure he didn't bang any girl for free for years before he become a religious person. It seems he slept with some girls when he was in his twenties but once he become older all his books didn't help him. He was pretending to be pickup artist and sleeping with women just to monetize his blog and make some money as he didn't have any real job or business besides his publications.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single one I've encountered claims women in their early 20s prefer men in their 30s. This is obviously false, and the reason they make this claim is because single men in their 30s have more disposable income and fewer options than men in their 20s. They're easier targets.
obviously. You have to tell your clients what they want to hear. They are not going to say ”Take my course because women in early 20s hate men in their 30s who have missed the boat. These men have to go with women in their 40s.”

Red pill influencers who aren't dating coaches and generate income from social media are far more likely to be genuine.
If anyone makes income off giving dating advice, there is an angle.

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score

I have seen some of those influencers on TikTok and other apps and they use the same advice or crap you find from old PUA canon. Good PUAs who knew what they talking about were few. The old fast seduction forum was gold of good playas back in the day.