Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who turns 40 next month?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe it seems like yesterday I was in high school thinking who am I going to take to prom and lurking on this forum just wanted to know who turns 40 next month

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe it seems like yesterday I was in high school thinking who am I going to take to prom and lurking on this forum just wanted to know who turns 40 next month
40 this month

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
How time flies huh how long you been on here?
Only about a year…after spending my life so far being absolutely clueless about women I’m finally learning something :lol:

It’s hard to unlearn all the Hollywood/Disney/modern day simpery I’ve been exposed to all that time!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only about a year…after spending my life so far being absolutely clueless about women I’m finally learning something :lol:

It’s hard to unlearn all the Hollywood/Disney/modern day simpery I’ve been exposed to all that time!
Dm me on in miami

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 in March..I joined back in 2009. The good old days.

I was brought here by a hard breakup where I did all the wrong things to get her back.

I learned about No Contact and healed myself.

Got married in 2012.
Daughter born in 2016
Wife passed away earlier this year.
Right now a widowed single daddy of a 6 year old.
The amount of knowledge I gained from the veterans here is priceless.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’ll feel that way if you’re halfway sentient forever, I’ve got more than a decade on you and feel the same.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 40 in March 2016. That year does strike me as a stand-out year as I had two relationships that were still recent enough releative to that time (ie that one in 2012, and brief marrige in 2014), so one of those sweet-spots where the positive memories and aspects of those relationships were still in my system, and far enough that the negative aspects, such as the cause of break-up/seperation were more faded out, yet not too distant compared to now where I would feel more 'incel' or how I was prior to that in the first place. The overall feeling and vibe of being 40 was great at that time, and was one of the last years I ever Kayaked, rode a mountain bike in challeging trails, etc..... It strikes me as one of the last nice youthful type of years from the pre-covid/last decade.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turning 40 in 3 months (March)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 40 in March 2016. That year does strike me as a stand-out year as I had two relationships that were still recent enough releative to that time (ie that one in 2012, and brief marrige in 2014), so one of those sweet-spots where the positive memories and aspects of those relationships were still in my system, and far enough that the negative aspects, such as the cause of break-up/seperation were more faded out, yet not too distant compared to now where I would feel more 'incel' or how I was prior to that in the first place. The overall feeling and vibe of being 40 was great at that time, and was one of the last years I ever Kayaked, rode a mountain bike in challeging trails, etc..... It strikes me as one of the last nice youthful type of years from the pre-covid/last decade.
Still keep in touch with them?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still keep in touch with them?
No luck there. Both are gone and had nasty break up/seperations. The last contact, my ex wife and myself did wish each other a happy birthday back in March this year. They both probably have other guys or boyfriends/husbands anyway.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Enjoy the next 3-4 years from age 40-44. If you haven't already started to feel "old", by 44, you will.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the next 3-4 years from age 40-44. If you haven't already started to feel "old", by 44, you will.
You also feel old based on what is going on around you too. In my case, the pandemic, lockdowns, my folks and in particular my mother being very old, no younger people in life or any woman, eating and not enough exercise, feeling drained most of the time because of my setup probably is making me feel old in contrast to my age. 46 is otherwise quote young still in modern times.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are 39 years and 11 months are turning 40 next month.

Tomorrow's Eli thread: Who here uses their non-dominant hand to wipe their @ss with?

honeybadger

Reaction score
Hi guys. Turned 40 in August this year. Life is good. Career did finally get a shape I wanted it to be in (there is always of course a room for improvement), getting to shape again, meeting and sleeping with women and overall I just enjoy my life. I wish you all 39s+ happy relationships, good health and many, many great nights spent with the most amazing women you can get, fellas! :)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 in March..I joined back in 2009. The good old days.

I was brought here by a hard breakup where I did all the wrong things to get her back.

I learned about No Contact and healed myself.

Got married in 2012.
Daughter born in 2016
Wife passed away earlier this year.
Right now a widowed single daddy of a 6 year old.
The amount of knowledge I gained from the veterans here is priceless.

Wife passed away? Oh man, sorry for your loss, that is awful.