Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who makes the best computer speakers??

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the title of the thread is pretty self-explanatory.

I am looking to purchase a set of computer speakers to use instead of a boom box

suggestions please...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the JBL Creature 2.1 self-powered speakers for my laptop...Very high sound quality for a decent price ($70 I think). They're small and have a nice design, and use a headphone jack so there is no need to install drivers, and you can also hook them up to a CD player, iPod, etc.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Klipsch pro media 5.1... awesome speakers and they blow logitech out of the water.
Hooked up to an Audigy 2, and they work great.
I haven't checked in a while but these were the best speakers money could buy last year.

If you're willing to spend 300 dollars on a system, i would definately go with Klipsch.

Mine:
http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=712

That's the klipsch website, but others have it cheaper if you look.

Last edited:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have soem harmon kardon speakers that came with my computer when i ordered it. they kick so much ass.(when i take a break from my rock and listen to rap,the subwoofer just bumps and pumps out air,its gloroius).

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget computer desktop speakers. On most home stereos there is an RCA inlet which can be used for your computer. All you need is an RCA cable and an adapter to convert from RCA to 1/8 inch miniplug. Sounds really good. :cool:

Sounds good 'cause you get the stereo field effect for the bass frequencies, which doesn't happen with one lil woofer.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from someone who owned a computer company for 3 years, I can tell you that harmon kardon, at least the top ends one, are ususally hands down. They can get quite high, but that's all speakers.

If you want the best quality however, the poster above had it right... use some home speakers.