Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is thinking of breaking no-contract with their exes?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Global pandemic that effects only people with existing health issues so what does it mean they won’t be here tomorrow?
this sounds like someone who desperately wants to see their ex but is using this as an excuse.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain your "toxicity", I'm sure it keeps them hooked...
Honestly, I don't even want to get into it. My methods are unconventional, and will be "critiqued" by the usual know it alls lol. It gets old... I'll chop it up with you in private anytime though

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't even want to get into it. My methods are unconventional, and will be "critiqued" by the usual know it alls lol. It gets old... I'll chop it up with you in private anytime though
ALright I'd appreciate your knowledge behind closed doors. I'm sure these techniques used in small doses can make an LTR feel more "interesting" and "exciting", cause they always get "bored".

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!