Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who do you get told you look like?

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a fun post inspired by the thread that was talking about hairstyles.

Made me think of the different hairstyles I have over the years and different body types and looks.

I'll make this disclaimer first based on my life experience: shaved head? some women will like you and some will not. Long hair? some women will like you and some will not. Classic haircut? Some women will like you and some will not? Stocky? Some will like you and some will not? Muscles? Some will like you and some will not. skinny muay thai look or heroin sheek look? Some women will like you and some will not.

Conclusion? Go with what you want as....you guessed it some will like you and some will not. (that's not to say don't maximize your looks. but your style....go with what you want as we will never be everybody's cup of tea and we will be gold to others. Can't control others tastes).

My looks? I am white but have been told frequently that I have a black persons' face. I think it might be the big lips, flat boxer's nose and perhaps high cheek bones. But thinking about the contrast with the people i have been told I look like over the years, probably hairstyle and body type does play a significant role. Although I can see some similarities in face..

1. Mick Jagger : Going to say that this was not said in kindest. This was in school and said mostly to be unkind or as an insult or something. mainly due to the pout lips. All boys school (we were next door to an all girls school and my first and long ltr would come out of the all girls school) so it was meant in a teasing way and I wish I didn't have full lips. Until women entered the picture and full lips was and has been a huge plus.

2. Mike Tyson : I started working out at a young age and did boxing and the hair went razor short. i got nicknamed Tyson (again mostly with males playing football). by the way I have that body type that I blow out doing weights or resistance exercise.

3. Jason McAteer: This one seemed to go Viral. Were the Irish football team doing well in a world cup or something at this time? I don't know but it got a bit tiring. Every bar I went into "hey Jason McAteer!" from both men and women.

Attachments

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Johnny Adair: Again another Irish on the list one with whom I don't share political beliefs. I arrived in Oz built like a tank and shaved hair. Johnny Adair and Bulldog were the names given.

5. Mickey Blue Eyes (Brad Pitt Snatch). Trimmed down with running and martial arts (or drinking?) let hair out. Mickey Blue Eyes from Snatch.

6. Jesus Christ: Took up surfing let hair grow out let bear grow out. Suddenly I was know as Jesus. Or JC.

Attachments

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<----Friend told me this was me.

Same one said I looked like Steve Austin the wrestler.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7. Conor McGregor : Back to classic haircut and trimmed beard. this apparently was Viral too. Even got accused of "trying to look like him"

8. Jason Stratham: Shaved hair again maybe stockier. told this guy.

9. Tom Hardy: this is the most current one. Have let hair grow out again and beard grow out. Oddly enough I did this during the start of covid and I didn't give a fvck about looking "good". Busy working out and working and finances. Actually let this thought enter my head "hair and beard are getting wild maybe I should trim.....as.......as women may like it more trimmed???" What a mistake.
a. to hell what they think
b. surprised by the positive comments
c. someone commented that I look like a mixture of tom hardy and some dude from a series that I can't remember.

My conclusion remains the same: do what the hell you want. they are going to like you and not like you in equal measure

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been told I look like anyone but I’ve seen a ton of celebrity doppelgängers in my life. I was working construction years ago and a guy on our crew looked exactly like Edward Norton. He was irish with a thick accent but I told him anyways

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10. Blonde Brad Pitt: Granted this was just one day at the beach with a group of girls we met (granted I am a foreigner in a strange land so it may be just that effect)

11. Jorge Masvidal: Hair tied back and beard. Kind of do not mind this one at all as I like Jorge.

Attachments

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have composite features of every white man in the world, so I basically look like everyone. Aaron Rodgers is definitely the most common one I get, though.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was under 20 it was Ricky Martin. In my late 20s to early 30s it was that famous soccer player Beckman cant remember his first name....mid 30s was Bradley Cooper from his look in the movie silver linings playbook or whatever its called...now it's just me older and fatter lol.

9-3enthusiast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told... David Morse quite a few times - Before the beard (The big guard in 'Green Mile' - He was also in 'House')

And around the time of 'Gladiator', and 'Master and Commander' - Russell Crowe - also without the beard.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin bacon

RBK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liev Shriver (aka Ray Donovan)

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mix of Adrian Brody, Christian Bale and Matthew McConaughey

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ba3b962d4e1b30a984ca796c2672e026.jpg
Two girls have told me i look like Jensen Ackles, no complaints about that for sure