Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where the hell does the bible cover farting...?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay i was at college earlier today talking to a lecturer in his office on campus about some usual work-related bull$****. As i turned to leave the room, he got up to usher me out and some hot (hot!) latina girl strolls in and asks him about some vague, unrelated college topic yours truly happened to know the answer to.;)

Being in the DJ mindset i immediately reckoned i'd just apply some skills and build some great rapport, etc. As i considered this (0.2 sec later) the lecturer walked inbetween me and HB.

However...

What i didnt count on was the fact that as the lecturer passed me he dropped the stinkiest, silentest fart i have ever been had the displeasure to smell.

HB didnt hear it at all, but im sure she could smell it...we all could. I kept my composure but really didnt know how to strike up convo with this 'evil' hanging in the air from that point on.

I just didnt think it would be good to continue with my original convo (answering her question) while 'that' lingered. The alternative was to make some neg hit that she dropped 'it'. I didnt in the end as it just reflected the timeless rule of "one who first smelt it, dealt it" and i'd come across guilty (even though it was that fvcking lecturer!). I also reckon it doomed the whole situation before it began. Shamelessly i bailed...:mad:

Now i know for a fact i've been in the stuation before when ive been doing an approach and someone drops a fart in the vicinity...(-now this IS college)...So how d'you play an approach when a foul smell is in the air...??? :eek:

stonedtokki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, boobies got the idea (lol). I read a fr over at fs board where some guy farted (yes, him, not someone else) silently and it was a REAL stinker. There was an old man in front of the line and a hot chick. Everyone notices the smell and he kinda starts to laugh and look at the chick as if to ask if she did it. She looks startled or something, vehemently denies it and looks at the old man. Old man thinks he did it too (old people don't have too much control over their bodily fxns) and finally is done with his shopping. So the guy who farted laughs loudly and say "Let's get the hell outta here!" or something to that extent as he grabs the girls hand and runs out of the shopping center, with all of the girls stuff still in the checkout line. And he gets her number and all that good stuff.
The point is, just laugh at it, don't be so serious, djing/puing is all about having fun.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definate Bible material!

ooooooooo yea

I'll set my alarm clock early so i can add this article tommorow!