Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you get the energy from to keep up with life as you get older?

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant do caffeine because it causes too much anxiety. Ive been doing exercise but it hasnt given me more energy. What else is there?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ginseng, Rhodiola, b12

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, meditate and try to limit unnecessary physical movements (adopt a chill demeanor) so you can conserve your existing mental & physical energy

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chiming in with that Tongkat Ali. Takes about a week to start working but it's awesome.

Not Dead Yet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start your own business. Get rid of your nine to five when you can afford to. Get rid of anything that makes you unhappy - people, things, etc.

Slowhandluke

Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to good nutrition and exercise, I would also add doing something you like for a living. Have a job that you like and have satisfaction with. You will be spending a lot of time at it after all. Good books to read are "man's search for meaning" by Viktor Frankl and flow by Mihaly csikszentmihalyi.

Reactions: RBK

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation and goals.

You have to be working on self improvement.

imagine you won the lottery. Would you be tired? Hell no. Tiredness is your own little ***** winning the fight. Tell that fker to shut up.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of us face this 35+... we are entering a new stage of life where usually the basics are covered (housing, food etc) so we have to find new challenges. I end up in these ruts sometimes when things are stagnant. I try to change my fitness routine, or start a new small business something to change life up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant do caffeine because it causes too much anxiety. Ive been doing exercise but it hasnt given me more energy. What else is there?
You have to stay fit. It takes at least 3 successive weeks of fitness to start building momentum. When your body is active it is alive and you will be living. At a high fitness level you won't be struggling to "keep up".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good routine and habits help too. Don't rely on willpower it's a finite resource and don't skip leg day unless you're sick

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seriously in a slump right now. I do walking and twice a week I do calisthenics but beyond that I have no motivation. I am not working but I am in college. I feel like I'm an old man already. I stay up till 3am and wake up around noon. I eat alright foods. Life has just beaten me down. Exercise and eating healthier aren't cutting it anymore. My mind feels foggy and I feel beat down. I've done blood tests and physical exam on me recently and everything came out fine. I need something to give me an edge or alot of energy.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seriously in a slump right now. I do walking and twice a week I do calisthenics but beyond that I have no motivation. I am not working but I am in college. I feel like I'm an old man already. I stay up till 3am and wake up around noon. I eat alright foods. Life has just beaten me down. Exercise and eating healthier aren't cutting it anymore. My mind feels foggy and I feel beat down. I've done blood tests and physical exam on me recently and everything came out fine. I need something to give me an edge or alot of energy.
Staying up at 3 am seems to be the main problem. I would start fixing it. Even if you sleep 8 hours from this time, when the sun is up, your sleep isnt the same. Unles you have a total blackout bedroom.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

orbit123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying up at 3 am seems to be the main problem. I would start fixing it. Even if you sleep 8 hours from this time, when the sun is up, your sleep isnt the same. Unles you have a total blackout bedroom.
What time would you recommend to go to bed at?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What time would you recommend to go to bed at?
The best time for me was 9pm - 10pm.

You could try Isochronic tones for deep sleep.

No need of headphones. Im using it every night and Im observing better sleep and my dreams are becoming more vivids. There is a science behind isochronic tones that I appreciate a lot.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put, I am not a phaggot. I get girls. We just watched 2 years of your life flushed down the toilet by tyranny due to the flu? There's no time for phaggotry. Execute or kindly ****kkkk off. The game doesn't get easier with time. You got feminism, social media, algorithms, and a number of things that are ****ing with you. your test isn't increasing with age. set everything up to increase the probability of success.

Watch jre 1109. get sleep game on point. track your sleep. 8 hours minimum. lift. listen to Andrew Huberman. read why we sleep by dr matt Walker. I noticed more energy. I made more money. My game is sharper. I am getting PRs in the gym and training.

Start with sleep. Good on you cutting caffeine.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sleep, diet, proper weight training and exersize 5 times a week. Drink a ton of water. Testosterone helps too.

Supplementation, I take zinc, fish oil, lysine, vitamin D.

Health starts with your diet.