Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do hot Asian chicks hangout at?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you saw earlier posts I'm open to Korean and Japanese women as they're very attractive. Anyway, where do they like to hangout at? I see hardly any on OLD within 100 miles of me. I do see a few up in Tampa though.

You know, ones that look like these Moranbong Band girls from North Korea HB7 on up wise.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm South Korean.

First those South Korean women are the 80's not so hot K pop version.

The ones now days look like Yoga models with long shiny black hair.

Here is a secret for weebs... maybe never even told on the internet yet.

Join a bigger sized Christian Church. In any big sized church near a major city, Minneapolis, Chicago .etc there is a "Korean" side where there will be a Korean pastor preaching to all his Koreans in a rented room.

As a former slave to South Korean American Protestant Christian Church goer for 16 years, I have witnessed coutless Korean women including my mom hook up with the Americans at the church. I was even introduced to 2 south korean girls myself in the old school meet my daughter style. I still kick myself to this day over my results from the silver platters that were handed to me at that church lol.

if your american.. seek a Korean church.

they will throw themselves at you for being american d1k in a korean church because you think koreans are soo cool and they are much better than America and DEFINATELY much better than Japan.

direct message me I could rant for hours on the psychology of asian women in a group setting at a church. I heard and understood all the stuff they would say to the mens faces in Korean so only her friend or others would understand.

but yeah South Korean women, american dik = good. must have good job though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm South Korean.

Join a bigger sized Christian Church. In any big sized church near a major city, Minneapolis, Chicago .etc there is a "Korean" side where there will be a Korean pastor preaching to all his Koreans in a rented room.

As a former slave to South Korean American Protestant Christian Church goer for 16 years, I have witnessed coutless Korean women including my mom hook up with the Americans at the church. I was even introduced to 2 south korean girls myself in the old school meet my daughter style. I still kick myself to this day over my results from the silver platters that were handed to me at that church lol.

they will throw themselves at you for being american d1k in a korean church because you think koreans are soo cool and they are much better than America and DEFINATELY much better than Japan.

direct message me I could rant for hours on the psychology of asian women in a group setting at a church. I heard and understood all the stuff they would say to the mens faces in Korean so only her friend or others would understand.

Those moranbong girls might look 80s but those nurses hats are a major turn on and I love jo Kuk-hyang and kim so-mi I would totally plow those girls. Those are korean hb10.

I'll PM you later but this part of fl has hardly any asians.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm South Korean.

Please explain here:)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Karaoke. Asians love karaoke
Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on. Sometimes they take you to shows and that like Moranbong. I would try hitting on a Moranbong girl.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal

I get that you desire women and wish to learn how to attain hot girls.

Could you give the forum an example of why women should want you?

By that I mean, what's so great about you.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please explain here:)
Main advantage of being at a Korean Church inside of a bigger American Church..

1) After service everyone brings food and everyone sets up Buffet style. If you are an american male over the age of 32, you will be treated like a king. All the Korean women will be fighting over hospitality, do you need more rice? Water? Don't like that or need that? have it anyways. I call it hospitality Aggression... It's really something I have only seen in Korean women in group setting.

Not to mention the food will be the most authentic Korean food ever, not the americanised "Korean bbq" you get here in the states, It will have sesame seeds, chopped green onions and the super special red paste kochu jong. I still have fantasys about the buffets we used to have.

Don't forget to eat alot, eat loud, eat fast and eat everything... not a whole lot of table manners in Korea, just make sure you use chopsticks and a Korean lady will be impressed and give you a fork.

2) The Church outgoings and events... Picnics, games, food services, fundraisers all related to Korean American Church stuff... those events are full of them 80's looking kpop moms. You would be in heaven.

There is no mee too in Korea, I remember at one event I got drawn a random card to kiss a lady, and some other ladies had to write their names using their azz in the air. all in fun.

3) Don't game, the women will set you up. Their friends will make it happen and actually become super aggressive and will get mad if they are turned down.

The correct mindset to have while sitting in church for hours listening to someone you don't understand... you won't be alone so don't worry.

1) You are not there for God. You are there because you are sooo fascinated by the Korean culture that you are willing to sit for hours listening to the Korean pastor ramble all day long even if you have no fing clue what je is saying.

2) While you are there, mention how you noticed things taste better, look better, are more sophisticated, beautiful, more cultured in Korea compared to America. You should also insinuate that Japan sucks... compared to Korea.

3) Gotta make a new bullet point for this. Korea is better than Japan in every way and you need to make it clear you truly believe that. The one common goal amonst all South Koreans is to overcome Japan as the top dog of Asia.

4) Don't be afriad to look rich. They will talk about the way you look right in front of you in Korean, so make sure you look good and rich. Koreans are gold diggers like anyone else, but they at least cook and clean.... and take care of your finances ... for you.

5)Don't be afraid to be alone, you will be looked at like a piece of meat.

6) Say something remotely charming in Korean and watch ALL the ladies giggle all giddy. There are a few old school k drama pop songs that drive women crrazy, wish I could show you the lyrics, I still remember them because of the reaction I saw.

7) act like you have a hidden stash of money and you are thinking about saving this poor korean group form a crummy room at a big church.

tltr .... Korea is the best, act rich and Japan sucks.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all in orange county CA. The Dave and buster's at the orange mall has Asian nights. I like the vietnamese ones

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They're all in orange county CA. The Dave and buster's at the orange mall has Asian nights. I like the vietnamese ones
Those fair vietcongs are real beauties.

Main advantage of being at a Korean Church inside of a bigger American Church..

1) After service everyone brings food and everyone sets up Buffet style. If you are an american male over the age of 32, you will be treated like a king. All the Korean women will be fighting over hospitality, do you need more rice? Water? Don't like that or need that? have it anyways. I call it hospitality Aggression... It's really something I have only seen in Korean women in group setting.

Not to mention the food will be the most authentic Korean food ever, not the americanised "Korean bbq" you get here in the states, It will have sesame seeds, chopped green onions and the super special red paste kochu jong. I still have fantasys about the buffets we used to have.

Don't forget to eat alot, eat loud, eat fast and eat everything... not a whole lot of table manners in Korea, just make sure you use chopsticks and a Korean lady will be impressed and give you a fork.

2) The Church outgoings and events... Picnics, games, food services, fundraisers all related to Korean American Church stuff... those events are full of them 80's looking kpop moms. You would be in heaven.

There is no mee too in Korea, I remember at one event I got drawn a random card to kiss a lady, and some other ladies had to write their names using their azz in the air. all in fun.

3) Don't game, the women will set you up. Their friends will make it happen and actually become super aggressive and will get mad if they are turned down.

The correct mindset to have while sitting in church for hours listening to someone you don't understand... you won't be alone so don't worry.

1) You are not there for God. You are there because you are sooo fascinated by the Korean culture that you are willing to sit for hours listening to the Korean pastor ramble all day long even if you have no fing clue what je is saying.

2) While you are there, mention how you noticed things taste better, look better, are more sophisticated, beautiful, more cultured in Korea compared to America. You should also insinuate that Japan sucks... compared to Korea.

3) Gotta make a new bullet point for this. Korea is better than Japan in every way and you need to make it clear you truly believe that. The one common goal amonst all South Koreans is to overcome Japan as the top dog of Asia.

4) Don't be afriad to look rich. They will talk about the way you look right in front of you in Korean, so make sure you look good and rich. Koreans are gold diggers like anyone else, but they at least cook and clean.... and take care of your finances ... for you.

5)Don't be afraid to be alone, you will be looked at like a piece of meat.

6) Say something remotely charming in Korean and watch ALL the ladies giggle all giddy. There are a few old school k drama pop songs that drive women crrazy, wish I could show you the lyrics, I still remember them because of the reaction I saw.

7) act like you have a hidden stash of money and you are thinking about saving this poor korean group form a crummy room at a big church.

tltr .... Korea is the best, act rich and Japan sucks.
Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.

It's a national pastime.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Those fair vietcongs are real beauties.

Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.

It's a national pastime.
Yea. The Marshal, Supreme Leader, Kim Jong un hates them.

As for Asian women, they seem a lot more shy and timid too. I mean at least until they know you. At least from college and jobs and such. I think in a way that can be an advantage for me, especially if you're shy yourself.

On loveshack a guy went to one of those retarded match.com events, bowling. He said only like 10 people showed up. Some of the guys socially awkward like mental issues as well so it was like 4 women vs 6 or 7 guys. Anyway he said a solid high end HB was an Japanese chick who was really shy and wouldn't talk to anyone much when they tried talking to her. He talked to her a bit but she was just shy and he wasn't really interested in her because she seemed to boring. I'm just thinking to myself that's a primo chance to get that chick. Who cares if they're shy. Maybe that's just their personality or they're quiet. I'd be all over that given the chance.

That sounds lame. A match.com event and you have to pay for them too. Has anyone actually went to these things? Bowling? Sounds like for 9 years olds LMAO. Lame just like OLD is.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. The Marshal, Supreme Leader, Kim Jong un hates them.

As for Asian women, they seem a lot more shy and timid too. I mean at least until they know you. At least from college and jobs and such. I think in a way that can be an advantage for me, especially if you're shy yourself.

On loveshack a guy went to one of those retarded match.com events, bowling. He said only like 10 people showed up. Some of the guys socially awkward like mental issues as well so it was like 4 women vs 6 or 7 guys. Anyway he said a solid high end HB was an Japanese chick who was really shy and wouldn't talk to anyone much when they tried talking to her. He talked to her a bit but she was just shy and he wasn't really interested in her because she seemed to boring. I'm just thinking to myself that's a primo chance to get that chick. Who cares if they're shy. Maybe that's just their personality or they're quiet. I'd be all over that given the chance.

That sounds lame. A match.com event and you have to pay for them too. Has anyone actually went to these things? Bowling? Sounds like for 9 years olds LMAO. Lame just like OLD is.
I would never go to a match.com event or recommend one.

I was talking about the Korean Church events, the ones where everyone brings their kids to a park and there are fun and games and food.

It's about 80% 80"s K pop moms there.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
I would never go to a match.com event or recommend one.

I was talking about the Korean Church events, the ones where everyone brings their kids to a park and there are fun and games and food.

It's about 80% 80"s K pop moms there.
Dude you're south korean yourself itt advising dudes to basically pretend to like korean culture just to try to get chicks.

That is beyond pathetic.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're south korean yourself itt advising dudes to basically pretend to like korean culture just to try to get chicks.

That is beyond pathetic.
You mad bro? Who gives a shyt. I was born in Korea but I am an American, so I really dgaf.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time ago I dated a Korean girl for a couple years.

Once I went to pick her up from the airport on her way back from Korea.

Even getting off the planes, after a 12 hr ride (Seoul to LAX) most of the women looked hot as fck.

Def second all the points made about K-girls, churches, etc.

But you'd better treat them like Venus fly traps, they suck you in for the long haul and it's all over.

OP, do a little research:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kor...rome..69i57.5492j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on.
You sound like an intelligent person. Go for it.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
You mad bro? Who gives a shyt. I was born in Korea but I am an American, so I really dgaf.
Not mad. Sad that you would advise a dude to do the ultimate in pandering and putting the puddy on a pedestal by telling them to pretend to "like" everything X race or some chick likes just to try to "get in there" by being a head nodding yes man.