Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where can I get this jacket?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been looking for a casual leather jacket for a while, I really like the biker ones with the stripe going across kinda like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57988&item=3945999181&rd=1

but I want one with a red stripe.
If anyone watched Real World San Diego, the guy... im pretty sure his name was brad had one exactly like what im describing. Ive tried looking in stores but no luck, anyone know of an online place that would have it?

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't kno...
but the guy whos wearing it in the picture doesn't look to comfortable

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they need a better model for that jacket...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I saw the one your talking about at wilson leather, and btw i see dudes rocking that jacket all the time and its very corny looking in my opinion. I even saw one at this rugged pawn shop downtown.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PoloBlue
try a motorcycle shop that sells leather jackets
Whoa wisdom input of the day!

(no sarcasm.)

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shopping at the mall today and saw something that looked very similiar at a store called "WILSON's LEATHERS"

they were on sale for $99.00 [regularly $300]

the style of leather motorcycle jacket had a two inch wide "red" racing stripe from the shoulders and along the arms, it looked very sporty, a nice casual jacket.

the red racing strip on the shoulder and arms looked better in my opinion, the leather also felt soft and comfortable.

they didnt have any with the wide stripe on the chest, only the narrow stripe on the arms and shoulder.