Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where´s the ring?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So my girlfriend and I have officially been in a relationship for a year. We celebrated last weekend, it was all good but...

Her friends and her mom are (in a kind of half joke half truth kind of way) asking where´s the ring. I just ignored but in retrospective, I could´ve have said something smooth or handled it different. What would you do or how would you have handled it?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my girlfriend and I have officially been in a relationship for a year. We celebrated last weekend, it was all good but...

Her friends and her mom are (in a kind of half joke half truth kind of way) asking where´s the ring. I just ignored but in retrospective, I could´ve have said something smooth or handled it different. What would you do or how would you have handled it?
"Where's the ring?"

"Don't know. She hasn't bought me one yet."

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id just laugh it off and if asked seriously i'd explain that a year is too short a time to know someone.

The year is a milestone in relationships, after that first year things tend to change. Two years maybe... One year? no way.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree a year is too soon. Keep beating that pvssy up and enjoy it. Slap anyone that tells you to go spend a ton of money on a rock,

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a year is too soon. Keep beating that pvssy up and enjoy it. Slap anyone that tells you to go spend a ton of money on a rock,
Good post :D I wouldn't by a ring until at least 2-3-4 years down the road. Then again, I'm in no rush to get married either :rolleyes: