Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your male friends act like chicks

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got two male friends, known them for 15+years, they hit me up once a month to find out what I have been up to, how the ladies are treating me, work etc.They always mention about getting together for beverages, never happens. Red-pilled opens your eyes. Women and Mens words don’t match their actions. With women I drop them immediately. It seems like these two dudes want to keep me in orbit, typical chick behavior. I’m about to ghost them both. Looking back, these two dudes acted like chicks. Any experiences?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the men here acts like chicks, doesn't seem to mind it at all, in fact some even calls it manly, maybe a new term should be made: femanly.

Something the metrosexuals can be proud off.

Just in case some of you boys don't know it, top of the list of feminine traits.

1. Excessive complaining, typical of women.
2. Not taking responsibility, just like a chick.
3. Excessive time spent on anesthetics, just like a freaking teenage girl 1st trying out to seduce.
4. Actively engage in seduction techniques that's actually the domain of women.
5. Spending too much time on OLD, polishing his teeth, hair, eye brows, facial pores and perhaps even pondering his overgrown nasal hairs.
6. There's just too much to post but you guys get my drift.

Enjoy the delusions gents if u r one of those that identify with any of the above, for the decline will inevitable hit you sooner or later, then you will realise since you basically have nothing great abt you, the wall has hit just like it does to a woman.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding grudges
Making a big deal out of petty things
Flaking
Not keeping their word when it comes to plans
Not paying their share

These are all feminine traits.
I've had guy friends do this to me in the past, and I've cut them completely off.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so butthurt? If they hit you up just let them continue to hit you up, catch up with you, and continue to suggest drinks. Keep replying "drinks? sure, let me know when and where" and keep not counting on them to follow thru.

You never know when you might need someone, dont burn bridges unnecessarily, re frame your expectations of them to match who they really are.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of not burning bridges. Certain bridges...however your thinking emotional connection and not logic. That's woman brain speak to keep connections plugged in regardless.
There are some real douche bag people out here that will take advantage every angle they can find.
Dudes should be able and willing to walk away from every disrespectful friendships. There's always new people to meet and your ability to choose wiser gets sharpened.
pre meditated expectations cause resentment, which is exactly what is going on here

Seems to me like you and OP are a wee bit emotionally over invested in the thought that someone causally suggests a drink and that means a definitive meetup. What's even stranger is that, history has shown that these friends never follow thru, so why are you and OP getting so emotionally over invested that 'this time the drink shall happen!' and the butthurt when it doesnt? People show you who they are, adjust accordingly.

In my book, let them call, let them catch up. Who said anything about anyone being 'connected or plugged in'? Keep them at an arms length, more like 'good acquaintances'. Dont go out of your way for them unless you can do it without expectations.

Dont burn bridges, especially when someone hasn't really wronged you, you never know when you'll need someone.

Last edited:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ask a guy friend to get together a few times and he never can then I stop asking and that's that unless he reaches out to me at some point. Its not a big deal either way really.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ask a guy friend to get together a few times and he never can then I stop asking and that's that unless he reaches out to me at some point. Its not a big deal either way really.
yep. Im not sure why @stringpuller has to classify these people as being douche bags' and 'disrespectful' in their friendships and suggest disconnecting. It's such an emotional response to a nothing situation

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Sazc. You can read right?

Here's what i said. "There are some real douche bag people out here that will take advantage every angle they can find.

Dude. does that say his friends? I'm speaking objectively about people. You are taking this way out of context and trying to maintain your frame by saying its emotional. Its not.
It is a nothing. You let it go and find better quality friends.
Girl work on your reading comprehension. Its crystal clear.
yea, I can read clearly.

It's nice that you snipped only one part of your response to reinforce your own cognitive dissonance in regards to your reply.

You suggested that he ignore my suggestion on keeping connected to them because that is 'thinking emotional connection and not logic' and is 'woman brain speak to keep connections plugged in regardless' Then you went on to advise/call these people 'real douche bag people out here that will take advantage every angle they can find. Dudes should be able and willing to walk away from every disrespectful friendships. '

I quoted your words, Reading comprehension intact, no logic lost.

your advice is an emotional overreaction to the situation, they weren't being douche bags or taking advantage of him.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i dont my friends a the same standard i hold myself to. I know im not the best male friend...ive flaked on plans, not called or texted bros for months when ive been banging a nice piece of ass, not andwer calls because i was too lazy. But as a friend i always have tried to rectify these failures

I am forgiving to my friends who ive known now 20 years. We are adults with fked up lives and live far apart. But ill remind them that the grass grows where you water it and relationships are a two way street. Ill bust their chops about it like hey phag I havent heard from you in 3 months i figured u went thru with your transition and were going by kaitlyn now.

U can be butthurt an mad about it, just make sure you let it be known to your bros that their behavior is bish behavior and what they are doing wrong.

As you get older u see that people come an go an phase back in to your life and its the same for you as well. Dont b mad about drifting apart from someone, as u will likely drift back together eventually in some way. Keep those doors open for people that u might not be connected much with now, but still want to in the future..someone you are cool with already u will always be cool with even if you rarely communicate. Thats why i like IG because u can stay connected, drop a like or a comment and still be orbiting in peoples worlds

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t need to cut people out of your life unless by doing that you are serving yourself and them best. Rather, in OP’s example, just give them little or no relevance.

Whatever action is born out of ego or is entirely self-serving is generally not your best action. Instead act of practicality to what serves you and the other party best. Sometimes that might be S & D to remove your time and attention until IT becomes more valuable to them, other times direct communication.

Look at the underlying motivations governing your connection and act accordingly.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP stated his friends were putting him "in orbit" like chicks. Your advice to him is to keep tolerating his flaky chicky guy friends.
So not only are women putting him in orbit your suggesting that he lets his flaky friends do the same?
Why not let those connections go and make new friends that can be men enough to be strait? Keep their word or at least cancel with class and not just blow him off.

This is why its a bad idea to take advice like this from girls. I don't.
If you don't respect yourself first no one will. There is no emotional reaction with dropping them and finding better friends. He's only going to grow and forge better relationships overall. Easy call if it were my 2 friends. At that point if they want to see me they can stop by my place. Then i would offer them that beer. If they don't then no big deal either.
OMG, lol talk about a complete reframe of the issue! LOL! Sure, whatever you need to do in order to give yourself the feels on this one.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
OP stated his friends were putting him "in orbit" like chicks. Your advice to him is to keep tolerating his flaky chicky guy friends.
So not only are women putting him in orbit your suggesting that he lets his flaky friends do the same?
Why not let those connections go and make new friends that can be men enough to be strait? Keep their word or at least cancel with class and not just blow him off.

This is why its a bad idea to take advice like this from girls. I don't.
If you don't respect yourself first no one will. There is no emotional reaction with dropping them and finding better friends. He's only going to grow and forge better relationships overall. Easy call if it were my 2 friends. At that point if they want to see me they can stop by my place. Then i would offer them that beer. If they don't then no big deal either.
its becuz femoids live life on easy mode and they dont understand the background processes

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with keeping in touch with old friend.
They do this because they value you

I dont think of my friend as orbiter, i know that when **** hits the fan i have them in my corner even if we havent seen each other in a very long time

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got two male friends, known them for 15+years, they hit me up once a month to find out what I have been up to, how the ladies are treating me, work etc.They always mention about getting together for beverages, never happens. Red-pilled opens your eyes. Women and Mens words don’t match their actions. With women I drop them immediately. It seems like these two dudes want to keep me in orbit, typical chick behavior. I’m about to ghost them both. Looking back, these two dudes acted like chicks. Any experiences?
and as the male of such relationship you started to state a day and place for the drinkings start.

happens a lot when you are also the only single guy of the group, I normally just toss to then, since most would be in the same group on whatapp and facebook, "so lets drink wed same place last time, who will go and who his woman will not let you go?" and see who still as his balls on said day lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have zero desire to spend time hanging out with guys. I have too many women to pursue.

If I were a rock star I'd instruct the roadies to allow only women backstage. Why would I want to meet with men??
Completely disagree here .
Time with other men is very important, this is how young boy learn to act in a masculine way, help improve team work and cooperation also raise your T level and aggresiveness.

This is the best way to keep our masculine way imo

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Just in case some of you boys don't know it, top of the list of feminine traits.

1. Excessive complaining, typical of women.
2. Not taking responsibility, just like a chick.
3. Excessive time spent on anesthetics, just like a freaking teenage girl 1st trying out to seduce.
4. Actively engage in seduction techniques that's actually the domain of women.
5. Spending too much time on OLD, polishing his teeth, hair, eye brows, facial pores and perhaps even pondering his overgrown nasal hairs.
6. There's just too much to post but you guys get my drift.
I wouldn’t say #2 is a feminine trait. The most powerful leaders of the free world deflect responsibility all the time.

It depends what you are taking responsibility for too. You can back up your words with your friends or parents or at work or girlfriend. But if something gets serious and you are going to get in trouble or sued or something, you got to manipulate to confuse the system. No reason to keep your word or take responsibility for years in jail or a massive fine.

How many times has Trump deflected responsibility?
How many times has Putin deflected responsibility?
How many times has Xi deflected responsibility?
How many times has Buffet deflected responsibility?

Again it depends on the situation, but to accept responsibility at a monetary or emotional or physical cost, got to really really think twice.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say #2 is a feminine trait. The most powerful leaders of the free world deflect responsibility all the time.

It depends what you are taking responsibility for too. You can back up your words with your friends or parents or at work or girlfriend. But if something gets serious and you are going to get in trouble or sued or something, you got to manipulate to confuse the system. No reason to keep your word or take responsibility for years in jail or a massive fine.

How many times has Trump deflected responsibility?
How many times has Putin deflected responsibility?
How many times has Xi deflected responsibility?
How many times has Buffet deflected responsibility?

Again it depends on the situation, but to accept responsibility at a monetary or emotional or physical cost, got to really really think twice.
That's being smart, it's politics and just business.

But in terms of running their businesses or countries, they're being responsible as best they could by managing it.