Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you suspect she's cheating on you...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
How would you handle it?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her. It’s the easiest way to find out and sometimes she will even admit it when confronted. If at any point you get proof or insurmountable evidence, and she will not either tell you the truth or give a logical explanation… dump. And I don’t keep her as a plate either…. Never play second fiddle to another man she cheated on you with.

Cao

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever it takes to give her less energy and attention(go out, train, money, passion, kids). She will eventually confront you about it. From the way she does it you might be able to tell. Push/Pull until she slips. I am against directly asking her.

If she doesn't confront you after a week or so, she most likely got real good replacement.

You suspecting stuff is already a bumpy road. It rarely gets smoother.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never personally been cheated on before, but definitely had chicks branch swing, but as we all know it's over at that point. If I was in a marriage or true LTR where I suspected it, I'd LIKE TO THINK I'd be cool and just maneuver around long enough to get hard proof to bury them. Of course it's rarely that easy when you're going through the motions of it. I would NOT directly ask her, she's a woman, she won't admit anything. If anything she'll turn it around on you, and somehow will justify it in her chick mind.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Already too late. Your about 10 months behind because said man is to stupid atm to understand whats going on.
He got away from
Game money and muscle which should be the next 3 right after purposeful passion.

Now she has found someone who has all 4 going on.

The suspicions should be on her. Not you.

NEXT
I think I'm just going to start buying her expensive jewelry and taking her on exotic trips.

I hope she'll start to realize that we're soulmates.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she's cheating, use electronic surveillance or spyware to find out. Then, depending on your circumstances, find a way to remove her from your house without telling her that it will be permanent and make sure that she doesn't have any way to get at your money. Or, if you don't live with her and don't really care, start cheating as well yourself and see her once or twice a week just to bang.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you handle it?
  1. Have full control over your emotions, be ready to confront a worst-case scenario. Be stone cold.
  2. Investigate where the loopholes are and give her more rope until she hangs herself by making it seem increasingly easier to cheat that she starts getting sloppy
  3. If she actually IS cheating, make a solid exit plan. If she isn’t she’ll start wanting to spend more time and you can give it a rest.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confirm the cheating and leave.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure it’s not your own insecurities talking. Back in the day, I was quick to act out on suspicions that didn’t exist. Beta just bought a ticket to bye bye.
If she has obvious behavior changes, you can’t directly alter hers but you can sure as hell change yours. Mirror it x 10 if you have to.
If she’s already checked out, walk away a man and read the No contact forums.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Have full control over your emotions, be ready to confront a worst-case scenario. Be stone cold.
  2. Investigate where the loopholes are and give her more rope until she hangs herself by making it seem increasingly easier to cheat that she starts getting sloppy
  3. If she actually IS cheating, make a solid exit plan. If she isn’t she’ll start wanting to spend more time and you can give it a rest.
This is how I’d play it too
Well said.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her more rope to hang herself. Meanwhile start paying attention to all the minor details like never before. Your answer will become clear soon enough. When you have the facts, give her a one way ticket out.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world we live in, chances are if you really suspect something is going on, then it most likely is. Women can cheat and do so with near silence and keep it to them selves secretive for years on end. If something is setting of warning signs then most likely something is going on.

If it were me, I agree with everyone else short answers. It's simply next. The damage to your heart and the recovery process of holding on is too big of a risk and waste. No woman is worth that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most signs of cheating are a really ****ty relationship. So if your relationship sucks get out ASAP and if your relationship remains great then assume you're being paranoid until your relationship starts to suck.

Chances are if she's actually cheating she's not going to be able to (or want to) maintain a perfect relationship with you while finding time and energy to bang other dudes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most signs of cheating are a really ****ty relationship. So if your relationship sucks get out ASAP and if your relationship remains great then assume you're being paranoid until your relationship starts to suck.

Chances are if she's actually cheating she's not going to be able to (or want to) maintain a perfect relationship with you while finding time and energy to bang other dudes.
True.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Hire a Private Investigator, once they gather up the proof you can confront her on it.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing you can do really
Besides wait it out or get rid of her

I remember being in this position and asking these same questions,got tired of being in that position . So I don’t fvck with exclusive sh1t no more

because at some point she will get bored or come across someone taller,better looking more interesting blah blah w.e ....Ya know? And then you really have no choice other than accept the cheating or dump her.

which I’m pretty sure you don’t want to do either one of those , it bites for sure man.

the best proactive tip I can give is to be ahead of the bullsh1t and stay single , back in the old days men were different , a woman had to damn near put a gun to his head to get him to marry or take her seriously
now most men actually value love and romance and aren’t trying to roam the earth like before.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you handle it?

Stay alert until you have tangible proof. Don't want to act out of insecurity/fear. Stay strong and hold your frame until you prove her guilt.

Once you do, expose her on Youtube for everyone to see. Man, those videos are funny. Haha

In all seriousness, I wouldn't even confront her. I would simply desist to spend any more energy on her and simply walk away.

Modern Man Advice