Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you suspect she's cheating on you...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before, but you can gather info so damn easy its kinda cheating, hence why most of time i used on a divorce you get a lawsuit against you for snooping her life.

its easy to get into her cellphone, computer and others things.

things you should look out is strange behavior out of blue, example is she always took calls with you around, then overtime she start to go to another room to take the call, start spending too much time with a new friend or even a well know friend of her, take note too woman love to post pics over the nwet, so having her and her friends as friends on online media helps you gather info and inconsistences on her storys.

but here is the deal do that all covert, never tell her.

hell if I was married and find she cheating, I would gather a lot of videos and things she did, make fake emails, get a laptop, make a virtual machine go to a far palce with wi-fi, send all that to everyone in teh her family and me, then confront her with things "someone" send me and burn her in court, and I would only do that because I could, it would be easy and would protect me from anything she would try.

then again i'm wiser then trying to play this Russian roulette

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87

Well we share some bad experiences in LTRs. And you are right - it is part of the unplugging process.

But where I will disagree is when say that men in LTRs are bluepill and have oneitis by definition. These are just blanket statements. Red Pill means you have become aware of a woman's true nature and have learned how to deal with her behavior in the most appropriate fashion. It doesn't mean that you can't be exclusive with a woman. It doesn't mean that you can't share a more meaningful relationship with a (single) woman. It doesn't have a requirement to be "spinning plates." It doesn't mean you have a scarcity mindset to pursue a more attractive woman - singular. This is tunnel-vision and a very black and white way of looking at relationships.

It is also arbitrary to say a man is "weak" if he wants the above with one woman, but he is "alpha" if he wants a more superficial relationship with multiple women. In the end, it simply comes down to preference.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONS -> FB -> slowly turn this into a relationshipy bf/gf dynamic were u both have feelings for each other. But keeps that "were just fvcking. Its not serious" aspect of it. But treat her as if she was your girlfriend in that if she asks if your seeing other girls on the side, you Deny Deny Deny....while continuing to fvck other girls on the side.

This is something I discovered through trial and error. Was no "red pill guide" for this sh1t

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately man, you are classic PurplePill. You are using RedPill knowledge to pursue BluePill goals with women. And you're using exceptions to the rule logic to get there.

This is a classic, and well-understood mindset that you're in. It never ends well. You have to let go of your tiny BluePill raft of hope that you cling to.
And I could say you are coming from the classic extreme Red Pill mindset that wants to see everything in black and white. If you need that to process your relationships with females, then that is fine. Calling me "purple pill" doesn't change anything that I said. Some of the best DJs on here have pursued exclusive relationships after becoming red pilled. That is neither here nor there, but this idea that you suddenly are "weak" because you are in an LTR is just plain silly.

You have a tendency to compartmentalize/label things so you can write them off and not respond to the merits. You're better than that. For the record I think you give good advice on here -- but on this we will have to agree to disagree.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys sh1t test each other all the time. It's called busting your balls.
the response is to either ignore or confront. never to cry and beg.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, but what do you do when the chick starts to get tired of you not committing? You know, she's dropped hints, she's asked for it several times, and maybe she even gives you an ultimatum....

"Family Man, I really care about you, but I can't wait around forever. I want a commitment. If you can't give it to me, I'm leaving."

What to do?
more to that question.

- does she want kids with you.
- does she want status of married for image.
- does she want to be with you no matter what.
- does she work outside the house.
- how long is she exclusive.
- will you be happy if she is the only one AND she stays loyal, if you care.
- are you exclusive to her or spinning other plates.

probably other questions also.

The ultimatum is an issue, and what does that mean. Is it from control or fear or something else?

If you know the answers to such questions, your response will become clear to you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are hormonal creatures. pms week anything you did or didn't do will be used against you. Best to be supportive if cohabiting or busy if not. I don't think all bad behaviour can be put down to shiat testing

Re OP I'm afraid from very long experience if it feels shaky it means it's over. Hide cash work on yourself and pull the pin.

twelveightyone

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you handle it?
This is how I did it. Buy small digital audio recorder. They make them the size of a USB stick. next you need to put it someplace and record something "interesting" happening while you aren't around. I taped mine under the passenger seat of the family car.

Next you listen to the footage. This is the hard part. brace yourself!

Meatman

Reaction score
How would you handle it?
Are you married? If no dump her. Unless you're a paranoid person there is a reason why you suspect she's cheating. It's simply not worth the mental effort trying to figure out if she is and if you find out she's "not" cheating on you that doubt will always exist in you.