Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When wifey comes up with the excuse of "I'm not your hooker", should the husband say, "OK, then I'll go get a hooker"?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Family courts in the USA have an anti-male bias.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Not in the US...the consequences of this are pretty drastic...

Other possible consequences of failure to pay California child support include:
  • Mandatory wage withholding: The Family Support act of 1988 allows child support payments to be withheld from the paycheck of the parent who owes child support to a custodial parent.
  • Health insurance coverage assignment: If a non-custodial parent is ordered to provide health insurance for the children, the cost of the insurance may be deducted from the noncustodial parent’s paycheck.
  • Property lien: A property lien can be put on any personal property and real property owned by the parent who owes child support. This includes homes, bank accounts, and retirement funds.
  • Denial of tax refund: If a non-custodial parent owes child support, his tax returns will be used to pay that debt.
  • Loss of license: The California DMV may suspend the driver’s license of a parent who owes child support. Driving privileges will be reinstated once a payment plan is established. Hunting and boating licenses may also be denied.
  • Revocation of passport: The passport of a parent who owes child support can be revoked. This can affect immigration status.
It's OVER for ChildSupportCels

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Family courts in the USA have an anti-male bias.
In terms of family decisions yes, often times true, although it's getting better.

In terms of financial decisions, they are typically dictated by strict rules and it doesn't matter what gender you are. It's a common misconception that guys get screwed financially. The person who makes more money gets screwed financially.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of family decisions yes, often times true, although it's getting better.

In terms of financial decisions, they are typically dictated by strict rules and it doesn't matter what gender you are. It's a common misconception that guys get screwed financially. The person who makes more money gets screwed financially.
My mom told me the other day that Kelly Clarkson has to give a whole lot of money to her ex husband

Same thing with Sherri Shepherds if I recall correctly.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married men are notorious for starving their male friendships, especially their friendships with unattached/marginally attached men who would go out. A lot of married men don't have the male friendships to execute that part of the plan.

They can workout and get in shape and buy new clothes.
You don’t need anyone to hold your hand, if you’re a real man that is. You can put on those tight faggy clothes and go out alone.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the person I was with ever said that to me I would take it as a sign the relationship is cooked or is in the process. Nevertheless I would probably make a comment about how she's right; she doesn't charge as high as the one's I see.

My default is always to mess around with them, especially if they are rude.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman starts withholding affection, you are on your way out. I don't have any advice when a married man finds himself in this situation because there is almost nothing you can do to turn this around. Relationship coaches will tell you you just have to bust your butt and try harder.... sometimes this is the right answer, if you have gotten lazy and changed into something you weren't when you first started dating, but not always. I know plenty of men whose marriages have gone sideways and they are great guys, make nice livings, are decent human beings, and keep fit.

Women just get bored, and if the answer for fixing that boredom is that the dude has to change into something he isn't... well sure you can keep things going, but the man is not going to be happy.

This is why I will NEVER remarry, unless it is to a woman that is independently wealthy needing nothing from me if the marriage goes in the toilet. Because you can not just walk away from a marriage... it is effectively indentured servitude.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you can not just walk away from a marriage... it is effectively indentured servitude.
You absolutely can walk away from marriage. People have to stop regurgitating this. Walking away from a marriage can and should be done if it becomes irreconcilable. Pay the cost and get the hell out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may surprise you given I recently got married, but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Try your best to work it out and honor the commitment but if you absolutely cannot, then yes end it, as amicably as you can.

It's not that difficult. Expensive yes. A huge PITA yes.

But you're right, it can and IS done all the time.

In my neck of the woods, the divorce rate is 85%.
My observation is that a lot of men leave their ballsack at the altar. They act conquered, timid, and afraid of their wives. Wife is supposed to be the helper, and ideally the husband’s only source of sex. If she willingly fails in those regards, he is in his right to go elsewhere. Can’t be so afraid to walk away…

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Not in the US...the consequences of this are pretty drastic...

Other possible consequences of failure to pay California child support include:
  • Mandatory wage withholding: The Family Support act of 1988 allows child support payments to be withheld from the paycheck of the parent who owes child support to a custodial parent.
  • Health insurance coverage assignment: If a non-custodial parent is ordered to provide health insurance for the children, the cost of the insurance may be deducted from the noncustodial parent’s paycheck.
  • Property lien: A property lien can be put on any personal property and real property owned by the parent who owes child support. This includes homes, bank accounts, and retirement funds.
  • Denial of tax refund: If a non-custodial parent owes child support, his tax returns will be used to pay that debt.
  • Loss of license: The California DMV may suspend the driver’s license of a parent who owes child support. Driving privileges will be reinstated once a payment plan is established. Hunting and boating licenses may also be denied.
  • Revocation of passport: The passport of a parent who owes child support can be revoked. This can affect immigration status.
Yup. Single fathers are treated like criminals. And guess how many consequences there are for women who arbitrarily withhold access to the children from the father?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You absolutely can walk away from marriage. People have to stop regurgitating this. Walking away from a marriage can and should be done if it becomes irreconcilable. Pay the cost and get the hell out.
Correction... you can not walk away form a marriage without legal and fiscal consequences. There is a process for dissolution... not like walking away from a girlfriend.

You can and should leave a marriage this isn't serving you... it can be expensive, but it is worth it because no amount of money ever bought a second of time.