Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to stop calling and let her make the effort??

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first start dating a chick and you're always the one calling to talk and making plans to hang out, at what point would you say it's time to stop and let her make the effort??

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a give and take kinda thing... if you take her out and she doesnt call to say thanks or alteast call to say hello after the fact why call her again, shes obviously not that interested...

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that it depends how much you actually desire this woman. Sure thats running into one-itis etc.. but the fact may be that you haven't spent enough time with her to really dig you. And it does take time. Not all women are going to be all ON immediatly and some will take longer than others. As much as I hate to quantify stuff i'd say that if after around 7 hrs of being together she doesn't respond... she probably doesn't care and you know that your game needs work.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
remember bro, YOU are the one in charge. you control the progression of the dating process or what i call "game." she will soon figure this out with you and she will wait for your call.
if the calls aint soon enough for her, she will call. if she is interested of course.