Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to Call - Phenom's Method

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I know we all ponder the "how many days after I get her numer should I call" question. It is an inexact science and every situation/girl is different.

This is a method I developed out of trial-and-error and actually stumbled upon it within the last few years (by noticing what I was doing when I was successful). It has helped me out a lot of times and has relieved me of the burden of counting the days.

The method is simple: Simply don't call until Tuesday or Wednesday. Thats it. Say you meet a hottie while out carousing on a Friday or Saturday night and she gives you her number. Well that gives you a few days between the meeting and the phone call to not seem desperate. If you get a number on Tuesday or Wednesday while out; then wait till the following Tues or Wed to give her a ring.

The reason these days are important, I beleive, is that most girls have yet made plans for the weekend during this time and are more likely to accept hanging out with you for a date or fun times. Wait till Thursday to call and she probably has her weekend full, in which you will have to wait another time - killing the momentum. Call on Monday and there will be too many days between setting up the date and the weekend which will give just enough time for something to go wrong. You want her to have some time to anticipate seeing you but you don't want her to have too much time where interest may drop.

The main goal of the first call should just be about setting up the date anyway; as is preached on this site. This has worked great for me up to this point and I've noticed my success rate has improved by doing this.

This is my method. I'm relatively new here so if this has been posted before and I'm beating a dead horse then I apologize. Hope it is useful nontheless.:D

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really really like this tip.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very solid.

I will back you up on that one and do one up on it.

Tell her when you split ... I'll call you on wednesday (or thursday) and avoid telling her at what time even if she asks (then just say we'll see).

My experience is it ups the anticipation a whole lot that she will have, up to and especially on that day. Be g'damn sure to call. If I registered high on her IL-meter she is going to jump every time the phone rings that day.

Trust me on this one. I've had front row seats watching my three sisters all. And most my chicks I've used it on will admit they just dont know why they where extra looking forward to my call - There must be something special here. (I know why, now you too know :D)

Standard rules still apply concerning voicemail/callback/etc.

so if this has been posted before and I'm beating a dead horse then I apologize.
Some horses cant be beaten enough if you ask me.:)
(*Disclaimer - No animals where actualy harmed during this post *)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this, do you call a day after the date and let her know you had a good time? :)

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
How about this, do you call a day after the date and let her know you had a good time? :)
Nope - I always mess her mind as the very last thing before splitting. Stick her with this "Call me ... sometime ... [pause] ... soon."

Now Its not your problem any more. If she never calls - her loss.

-JJ

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't rely on her to call you back, because then you're putting the ball in her court, and now its you who waits in anticipation for the phone to ring. After at least a month (3 - 5 dates), then you can sit back and let her call you, if she's still interested (if she isn't, why the fuk are you still dating her?).

Also, don't tell her what day you're going to call her. The whole point of waiting x amount of time is to peak their interest. In fact, I wouldn't even tell her I'm going to call her at all. Of course I wouldn't have asked for her number if I wasn't going to call, but women don't think like that. They analyze EVRYTHING.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-stars my friend. :D . not bible material on its own. But still definity up to par.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
You shouldn't rely on her to call you back, because then you're putting the ball in her court, and now its you who waits in anticipation for the phone to ring.
As I said " - her loss ". I am basically detached to all and any outcome. I never expect a chick to call back. If she wants me again, cool - but she must call and thus confirm her IL.

In the mean while I'm out meeting new chicks ... The ocean is endless.

Originally posted by dbot
The whole point of waiting x amount of time is to peak their interest.
Do any of you expect a woman to change her plans just because she has given sombody her number ? . Not really

But if she knows someone she has a high IL for will call on that given day she WILL almost certainly stay home and/or cut any other phonecalls with friends short ! Literally JUMP every time the phone rings - NOW that I call peaking interest !

Its not the duration of the emotion - Its the intensity of it !

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I never call a girl up the next day for this, it's crossing into the AFC zone. This should be handled at the end of the actual date. You should know at that point if there is a possibility of a 2nd date or not by the vibes.

I would just call her up a few days later and talk to her like normal (don't even bring up the last date) and schedule another meeting. Let her tell YOU how much fun she had on the date if she chooses to. You want her to convey her feelings and interest in you, not the other way around. You just play it cool and have fun with her. Show interest, but be cool.

The first couple of dates should just be about having fun with each other and sharing good times and laughter. This is the formula for successful dates. IMO, during this time, girls judge you on how much fun they can have with you and that makes them want to see you again.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This works under one condition:That you make a good first impression in the initial pickup. If you do a half assed pickup, odds are by the time that you call her a week or half a week later, she wont remember you and will be reluctant to make time for you.

Assuming your pickup/conversation skills are up to par, this tip should work well :)