Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she says ‘I Love You’ should you say it back??

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys what’s all your thoughts on a girl who says she’s in love with you and tells you she loves you but you don’t love her back and she moans at you for not saying it? Should you say it to make her happy even if you don’t? Also what’s your thoughts on a girl saying ‘tickle me’ ‘can you do this’ ‘can you do that for me please’ and generally asking you to do stuff for her like little things. Thanks.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

If you don't love someone, why would you say it back? And if you do, I say say it or don't say it. Both have their pro's and con's. In the former, you expressed yourself and maybe it leads to more openness - but she might lose a little interest since you've validated her and she might start testing. In the latter, she may chase your validation - or maybe she feels unappreciated and tests you anyways.

Pick your poison. Go with your gut.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that the utterance of love is more often used as a manipulative tool. A DJ refusing to reciprocate will almost always maintain the upper hand.

Same exact concept applies to women who ask for favors.
I agree I have never said it back to her but she’s adamant she loves me. She asks me to do little favours like hold her shopping bag for a second whilst she does something or pick something up for her that she dropped. Is all these things a test or is it normal and ok to help her out or should I just say no don’t be so lazy what your last slave die of etc etc

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She asks me to do little favours like hold her shopping bag for a second whilst she does something or pick something up for her that she dropped.
These are sht tests lul. You do not hold a woman's bag even for a second. You tell her I don't hold bags, set it on the floor or whatever. If she asks to pick something up for her, it depends what. She dropped something? Tell her to ask you to say that in a french accent or arab accent or indian accent or whatever, before you pick it up.