Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she cuts her hair short.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like girls 35-45 reach a point in their relationships when they want to cut their hair short. I've had 2 LTR girls bring it up and I told them don't plan on coming home if that's what you want. Neither followed thru.

Had a friend whose wife actually followed thru and cut her long hair off. He told her she needed to wear a wig. Hahaha

What is it? Lack of awareness of what most men prefer? Too comfortable in their relationship? How can women be so dumb? And none of them understand why.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it? Lack of awareness of what most men prefer? Too comfortable in their relationship? How can women be so dumb? And none of them understand why.
They know exactly what they're doing. Most women don't really care what men want. Most of them who cut their hair short are making a statement, basically "you must accept me no matter what my physical appearance is" or maybe they're trying to pretend that objective beauty isn't a thing - a post modernist notion that is also found in modern art, it's a rejection of standards, effort, and historical culture in favor of pretentiousness and narcissism.

Ultimately, if a women has short hair she is highly likely to be a feminist, or damaged, probably both. They are not worth more than a pump and dump, though personally I find them too repulsive to even fvck.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The subconscious motivation comes from being plugged into a mass consciousness that is demonic.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really common after menopause, I think when the reality of being invisible and
infertile hits them then off it comes. I have long hair myself, it is a pain in the arse
to take care of and shorter hair is definitely easier. I wake up every morning looking
like a birds nest and brush it all untangled then tie it back where it remains all day.
I rarely have it down. If I do it's only at indoor venues.

I always have to have at the very least a comb and a spare hair tie handy. My biggest
inconvenience is that as soon as I take my crash helmet off it needs sorting out and
when riding the bike I wear a second hair tie around the ponytail a few inches down
to stop it getting tangled up by the wind when I'm on my bike.

But when ladies chop it off it's usually a sign that their femininity has left the building.

M

member160292

A woman that thinks she has a shot of finding a suitable mate will never keep her hair short. That’s for married women whose household is struggling with finances

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really common after menopause, I think when the reality of being invisible and infertile hits them then off it comes. I have long hair myself, it is a pain in the arseto take care of and shorter hair is definitely easier.
Yeah, that's what I think it is. Long hair is a pain to take care of so at some point they want to lop it off. Almost every woman eventually reaches a point where they want to cut it short. Especially since most girls probably wear it long all their life. When you're a young girl long hair adds to your beauty/sexuality greatly, so it's probably worth it for their self esteem to keep it long. Once the attention starts to dry up, it becomes no longer worth it.

At a certain age I think women are actually pressured to wear it short by other women. It's a little like "Who do you think you're fooling?" if they wear it long. And when they get older the hair isn't as silky and conditioned, it gets dried up more and less manageable, it doesn't look as good even if it is long.

Some girls looks incredibly sexy with short hair, although those are rare. Other girls will praise girls for cutting their hair short, "Oh you look so cute". I don't know if they have an ulterior motive there or not (encouraging them to be less attractive, so they can be noticed more).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A woman that thinks she has a shot of finding a suitable mate will never keep her hair short. That’s for married women whose household is struggling with finances
Agree.

I know a woman that was in an LTR and had her hair cut short most of that time. She just broke up with her bf very recently and now grew her hair out again because she's on the prowl.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Seems like girls 35-45 reach a point in their relationships when they want to cut their hair short. I've had 2 LTR girls bring it up and I told them don't plan on coming home if that's what you want. Neither followed thru.

Had a friend whose wife actually followed thru and cut her long hair off. He told her she needed to wear a wig. Hahaha

It's their body why would anyone think they have a right to tell them what to do?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when ladies chop it off it's usually a sign that their femininity has left the building.
I saw this happen with one of my friends, as his ~30 year wife got a short haircut within 2 months of their wedding, though she spent the next 2 years growing it back out. She has longer hair now in her mid-30s. I think her short hair was a temporary victory lap of getting married.

Good for you for saying what you've said. I've dated some mid to late 30s women and none of them have done that with me. That's probably because I've refused to hand over my balls to them. If a woman doesn't feel immense security in an LTR/marriage, she'll keep her hair moderately long (at least shoulder length)

When you're a young girl long hair adds to your beauty/sexuality greatly, so it's probably worth it for their self esteem to keep it long. Once the attention starts to dry up, it becomes no longer worth it.
Somewhere after age 40, even women with longer hair stop getting attention in the real world, though they may still be getting attention on swipe apps and social media platforms.

Some of these 35-45 year old women who do cut their hair short have locked down some beta male who can't really dump them without having a long sexual drought and/or paying in divorce court. Some of these 35-45 year old women have their 1-2 children too.

At a certain age I think women are actually pressured to wear it short by other women. It's a little like "Who do you think you're fooling?" if they wear it long. And when they get older the hair isn't as silky and conditioned, it gets dried up more and less manageable, it doesn't look as good even if it is long.

Some girls looks incredibly sexy with short hair, although those are rare. Other girls will praise girls for cutting their hair short, "Oh you look so cute". I don't know if they have an ulterior motive there or not (encouraging them to be less attractive, so they can be noticed more).
All true

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its like they are saying "F0ck it. I dont care anymore"

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short hair is correlated with feminism, dyed hair, and tattoos feminists. A girl I use to see got angry with me and she cut her hair after cause I would not commit to her. They do it to get back at men. And they have scorned women online that encourages them to.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's their body why would anyone think they have a right to tell them what to do?
lol thats right but I'm a guy that happens to be very visual. If she wants me to be attracted to her then its a requirement. She wouldn't be happy with me if I became a broke bum. Love is conditional. Attraction isn't a choice.

I'd never be with a girl that didn't have long hair.

I've never seen a girl that looked better with short hair vs. long hair. Its a symbol of femininity for sure. Kind of like flat chested women being more attractive than those with more. Total BS that society pedals.

Girls always tell other girls that chop their hair off that they look cute. I think thats the standard lie they all use.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
While I was dating the mother of my children she had beautiful long chestnut brown hair, one of the things that I liked a lot. One day she showed up with shoulder length hair and I lost my shyte. She hadn’t even discussed it. I told her in no uncertain terms I didn’t like it. For the next 20 years she kept it 4” below her bra strap. The moment I filed for divorce it came off again, stupid on her part because it made her look much more attractive. But hey her problem now not mine.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was dating the mother of my children she had beautiful long chestnut brown hair, one of the things that I liked a lot. One day she showed up with shoulder length hair and I lost my shyte. She hadn’t even discussed it. I told her in no uncertain terms I didn’t like it. For the next 20 years she kept it 4” below her bra strap. The moment I filed for divorce it came off again, stupid on her part because it made her look much more attractive. But hey her problem now not mine.
The majority of a womans value is in her beauty, first and foremost.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a woman must be very beautiful to pull off short hair. Thin face big eyes small nose. And if she's fat or even slightly heavy there should be an intervention by family & friends. If she's heavy, and gets that bob-cut contraption she'll look like one of those water Buffaloes with the horns that curl up.

Looks wise, if you meet a girl that is adorable in a short pixie then she will be scalding hot, no doubt about it. I want one.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is annoying, especially when they intentionally make it look bad then get salty that men don't like her. She did this to herself.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agree about it being due to peer pressure or social expectation at a certain age.

They do the same (or worse) to guys. If a guy hair is thinning or receding at all, she will pressure him to “cut it short.”

Women can thin too, but it’s usually very minor/subtle. Nevertheless, she’ll be quick to “cut it short” at the slightest bit of thinning.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can thin too, but it’s usually very minor/subtle. Nevertheless, she’ll be quick to “cut it short” at the slightest bit of thinning.
Not least because it's cheaper to colour often when the old grey sets in than long hair is, especially
at the prices women's hairdressers charge. Still fooling nobody though. My mum is 70, has a short bob
which is somehow blonde without a hint of grey. :rofl:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score