when is the right time to say I LOVE U

Espi

Master Don Juan
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
In my opinion a DJ spends absolutely no time or energy strateging/plotting a woman into exclusivity. I strongly believe it's the woman's job to ask for exclusivity.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Do you think that never saying I love you to your then wife might have something to do with why you are no longer married?
Let's keep this simple: The #1 reason for divorce is marraige...not words or the lack thereof.

Espi

Master Don Juan
From a biological standpoint men don't require love. Whilst women required it for survival since the dawn of time.
I'm personally convinced that the utterance of love is most often used as a lazy/shortcut/manipulative tool.

I can genuinely love the bus driver, but if I have no money, he's taking me nowhere.

Tell your GF/wife that you've quit your job and that you have no money. You'll likely discover very quickly that words are cheap.

Last edited: