when is the right time to say I LOVE U

Espi

Master Don Juan
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
In my opinion a DJ spends absolutely no time or energy strateging/plotting a woman into exclusivity. I strongly believe it's the woman's job to ask for exclusivity.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Do you think that never saying I love you to your then wife might have something to do with why you are no longer married?
Let's keep this simple: The #1 reason for divorce is marraige...not words or the lack thereof.

Espi

Master Don Juan
From a biological standpoint men don't require love. Whilst women required it for survival since the dawn of time.
I'm personally convinced that the utterance of love is most often used as a lazy/shortcut/manipulative tool.

I can genuinely love the bus driver, but if I have no money, he's taking me nowhere.

Tell your GF/wife that you've quit your job and that you have no money. You'll likely discover very quickly that words are cheap.

Last edited:
You know there is an expression that love lives for three years. I believe that this is amorousness. Over the years, it grows into love. But we must often say the words of love. Girls need it. I met my real mate here and i am very happy

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You