Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Buying Condoms.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to hear any stories you have about buying condoms. Whether it was some old granny looking at you funny at the counter, or your mum or ex gf walked in the pharmacy etc! haha.

Also, i bought some from the pharmacy during the week and there was a pretty fine pharmacy girl behind the counter. She didn't say anything but i was trying to think what i could say to get her wet or her number ! Next time i might ask what her opinion is on which type she reccomends... ribbed or coloured... or make a passing comment about hoping they are big enough. haha

Anything remotely relevant don't hesitate to post!

cheers,

felony.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went in a few years ago and bought some Magnums XL for the hell of it because my friends and I do crazy crap like that (hence my name) and the cashier was a fine female, probably 17-20. I got a smile, wink, and an "enjoy" during the checkout...Too bad I didn't know this forum then, lol. :p

PS - The condoms became anntena ornaments on random cars at the mall.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA that's hilarious "antenna ornaments on random cars".

Yeah well if i get a situation like that i want to make full use of it!

Keep them coming,

felony.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
HAHA that's hilarious "antenna ornaments on random cars".

Yeah well if i get a situation like that i want to make full use of it!

Keep them coming,

felony.
Lol, I was 14 at the time and had no clue who or what a Don Juan or Sosuave was, so I did nothing except pay for them...But yeah, if that situation "arises" again, I'll make full use of it...Now keep the situations "cuming."

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Went in a few years ago and bought some Magnums XL for the hell of it because my friends and I do crazy crap like that (hence my name) and the cashier was a fine female, probably 17-20. I got a smile, wink, and an "enjoy" during the checkout...Too bad I didn't know this forum then, lol. :p

Hey Crazy,
You ever try Magnums? Just curious if there a slightly roomier fit than most condoms, or if there freaking huge. Im not about to go and shell out the $$$ if there not, its just regular condoms are snug and kinda give me a rash at the base, like if you had a rubber band around your wrist that was snug. Im not a horse or anything, but I think the regular ones are just a little bit "tight"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Hey Crazy,
You ever try Magnums? Just curious if there a slightly roomier fit than most condoms, or if there freaking huge. Im not about to go and shell out the $$$ if there not, its just regular condoms are snug and kinda give me a rash at the base, like if you had a rubber band around your wrist that was snug. Im not a horse or anything, but I think the regular ones are just a little bit "tight"
No, never tried them, but they did seem a bit wider when I was putting them on the anntenas. Look at it this way: a normal condom being a little tight is MUCH better then a Magnum condom being a little loose.

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms should be tight. Snug, with a little extra tension around the bottom,is how they fit.

Magnums are only to stroke the ego of guys who have/think they have big ****s. I put a regular condom over a 2x4 once without much trouble. Your penis will fit.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHH

No stories here, but that is the funniest thing I've read online in a LONG time!