Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when a woman says "I don't usually have anything to do on saturday nights"...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or something like this...

What do you think??
Do you take it as her saying, "I'm free saturday" ???

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take it to mean "I'm an ugly slob who has no friends or I'd have something to do on most Saturday nights..."

:rolleyes:

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I'd take it to mean "I'm an ugly slob who has no friends or I'd have something to do on most Saturday nights..."

:rolleyes:
Either that or her pimp set her up with an awesome work schedule....

-Grey Fox

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
when some girl tells me that, I have a date for saturday.

if you didnt know that then I dont know what to tell you

b

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
through my experiences...

women who are attracted to you have boring lives - in other words, they're opening up their life to do something with you.

When that attraction disappears, their life suddenly becomes very very very active and busy. Just like that.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mistyc

women who are attracted to you have boring lives - in other words, they're opening up their life to do something with you.

When that attraction disappears, their life suddenly becomes very very very active and busy. Just like that.
nice post

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hope you're right. One of my female friends i was talking to mentioned something about having no life, after i told her she should have no problems finding a roomie since she has so much friends.

So what you're saying is....they are attracted to you simply because they have no lives. or better yet, they make no excuses if you were to ever ask them out!!! :eek:

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
I hope you're right. One of my female friends i was talking to mentioned something about having no life, after i told her she should have no problems finding a roomie since she has so much friends.

So what you're saying is....they are attracted to you simply because they have no lives. or better yet, they make no excuses if you were to ever ask them out!!! :eek:
I think what he was trying to say is that women who like you, talk about their boring lives so that you'll invite them to do things. But if they don't like you, then they make all these excuses and their lives become complicated. ~Zappa

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation. if you ask a girl what she is doing on saturday night and she says that she has no plans or that she usually doesn't do anything then she is probably giving you the green light to ask her out.

But, just because she tells you that she has no life or leads a boring life doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you to jumpo her bones. She could just be a whining bytch.

It just depends on the context of her saying it.

Reaction score
I don't know since I do not and cannot possibly know this person.

Have you thought of maybe or possibly asking her on a date, to find out for yourself?

Let us know what happens.

Oh you wouldn't happen to be able to bootleg a copy of Troy now would ya?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I liked this post. A lot.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox
Either that or her pimp set her up with an awesome work schedule....

-Grey Fox
hahahahaha golden!!!:D

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's an interest test.

do some c&f and mildly make fun of her for having nothing to do on a saturday night then tell her "look i'm busy this saturday, but I want to take you out some other time"

hook up with her on your terms, not hers.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

no you got it backwards. In logic, they teach that "If A then B" is absolutely not the same as "If B then A".

Here I said "if she's attracted, then she'll open up her schedule". Not the same as "if she opens up her schedule, then she's attracted"

Besides... Why look at just ONE sign!? "Oh her pupils dilated, she must be attracted!" Bah.. You look at the whole picture that will tell you what's happening, not the individual detail that will tell you what you desire...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, BEAUTIFULLY said reply. Dam. Thats so friggen true and every newbie needs to learn that. Im about to swipe that for my signature its sooo good. Thanks

Soma

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah dude, that was an awesome, well said post.

Props.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ya know i was thinking the same thing, shyt if this was the case 100% of the time i'd have about a good 10 or so g/f's right now!

or not... :rolleyes:

just cuz a girl has nothing to do, doesn't mean she digs you.. if she makes time for you, then it does but just because she IS a boreing person when it comes to doing stuff that doesn't mean anything. I've had a few female friends ask if i wanted to go have lunch/party/movies/come over house

did it mean that they liked me NOPE, cuz i tried for some of them :p

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
ya know i was thinking the same thing, shyt if this was the case 100% of the time i'd have about a good 10 or so g/f's right now!

or not... :rolleyes:

just cuz a girl has nothing to do, doesn't mean she digs you.. if she makes time for you, then it does but just because she IS a boreing person when it comes to doing stuff that doesn't mean anything. I've had a few female friends ask if i wanted to go have lunch/party/movies/come over house

did it mean that they liked me NOPE, cuz i tried for some of them :p
You're applying the logic backwards.

If A then B is not the same as If B then A.

However, If not-A then not-B is true. Elementary logic :)