Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl texts you day after a date

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a good first date last night. Kissed a few times, she initiated touching me first. We chatted about perhaps getting out this weekend to a new bar in town.

Girl texted me today, saying it was fun and thanking me.

DJs - do you take this chance to make the next date? For example, I’d probably text her back and propose the next date idea, which we already had some discussion about.

Thoughts? Usually a good sign when they text after a date, so I’ll take that for what it’s worth.

Proceed to make weekend date plans?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a good first date last night. Kissed a few times, she initiated touching me first. We chatted about perhaps getting out this weekend to a new bar in town.

Girl texted me today, saying it was fun and thanking me.

DJs - do you take this chance to make the next date? For example, I’d probably text her back and propose the next date idea, which we already had some discussion about.

Thoughts? Usually a good sign when they text after a date, so I’ll take that for what it’s worth.

Proceed to make weekend date plans?
I would proceed. But, what did she text you? Can you post the text, screenshot?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike whilst the Iron is HOT!!

these women are next level children, and she will act like shes never even met you in the blink of an eye

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if she does? Guys like you it wrecks your core from loss. We are here teaching s much greater lesson. This isn't 2nd grade. Lets graduate up a bit

Take note of derbys fear verses Espis value for his own decision making and whats good for OP.
Espi has just told him to arrange a meet which is what i said , you are negotiating as if he has ruined her pusssy.....he hasn't yet

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply to her message and tell her you had a good time as well and thats it. No texting back and forth.

If you are free amd want to meet up again this weekend then ask her out of not figure out your schedule and reach out to her in a few days and ask her out again.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the wrong focus entirely. You only care about high interest women, not women who bail forever if he texts too soon or too late or too clearly lol. When she is high interest all the sticking points are out the window.
Was thinking thinking the same, but i would still wait a few days for next date,.

Very high interest women should not be dealt the same way as medium to low IL one.
If you do it might actualy back fire imo
I remember @guru1000 explaining it better in a few thread.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit her back and asked her out for Saturday night. We’ll see what happens
Cool.

But I would rather have waited to schedule another date. Keep her guessing a bit.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit her back and asked her out for Saturday night. We’ll see what happens
Dont tell her how you feel. When you are asking her out again she knows you like her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool.

But I would rather have waited to schedule another date. Keep her guessing a bit.
No,no guessing or mind games. keep at it. You will come across as testing her. As a result, she may start flaking you in reaction.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike whilst the Iron is HOT!!

these women are next level children, and she will act like shes never even met you in the blink of an eye
Unless she has high interest, this advice won’t work 99% of the time.

Why?

The answer is simple.

Most men out there today behave like this [scarcity mindset]. They rush to set up dates, declare feelings etc all because of a fear that girl might lose interest in them and move on if they take their time. This results in women getting bored quickly. However, when a woman finally meets a man who is different from all these guys and doesn’t reveal his feelings or intentions, her hamster will go into overdrive because she’s not used to this. She will spend all her time thinking about this guy.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah no reason for that in my opinion and I would have actually elected for FRI not SAT (just me. I'm not a patient man).

Perhaps an extended delay if the chick never followed up or thanked him, etc. The ungrateful, flacky, ghosty ones? Yes.

Highly interested ones? No. They deserve a prompt follow up AND in my opinion they will require one.

Chick reached out to him. She explictly stated on date 1 that she wants a date 2. Then she followed up thanking OP for a great time, etc.

So I see no reason for ignore mode. That'll just piss off an interested woman (I've done this too many times. Sometimes because I just had more women than I knew what to do with and I swear they just KNEW that I was whoring around and the interest shut off like a switch).

In my opinion they know they're being fvucked with when guys wait TOO long in between dates. I can convey tension-uncertainty-doubt even AFTER I fvuck a chick on the third date, all within the span of a week (or sooner). Delays are never necessary.

This is all based on my experience. I just know in my gut when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.
A women with high interest won’t get pissed off with you because you decided to leave her in “suspense” for a few days. Quite the contrary, she will literally be jumping for joy because you’ve finally found the free time to hit her up for a second date.

Even with high interest women, you don’t wanna make your feelings for them obvious. Keep them guessing as well.

But yeah, I agree with you in some ways, you do have to give high interested women a little bit of preferential treatment.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s on for the date. If going to a bar near your place, would you pick a girl up or have her meet you there? Is offering to pick a girl up on a second date loss of frame?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s on for the date. If going to a bar near your place, would you pick a girl up or have her meet you there? Is offering to pick a girl up on a second date loss of frame?
Boy, how old are you? Does she have a car?
Why offering? What are you talking about? How did you two meet? Bar near her place or your place?
Ok, so in my experience, I have picked up girls at home and college. Typicall, if a girl asks you to pick her at home, she likes you cause she is introducing you to her parents. The parents want to see who is taking the girl out because if something goes wrong, they know who to blame.
In college dorm life, you may have her friend going with you if you take her in your car. I have in the past, gone out with women in their vehicle.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty, I don't know how you two met. So I cannot tell unless I have more details.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is that I've underestimated, and have been humbled, by the highly interested ones I thought I "owned."

Early-courtship-phase flakiness abounds in all sorts of women. Interested women included.

Conversely, I've been really interested in a chick but the minute I felt that I was the one who was more invested in the courtship I simply bailed. Because I rarely tolerate a chick "ignoring" me for a prolonged period of time, no matter how interested I am.

I can go from 100 to zero, infatuation to irritation, in a split second. I can also compartmentalize and objectify and abandon women with zero guilt or remorse.

I have slept with two different women on the same day (not a threesome) and I still consider it one of the best days of my life.

I am convinced that a lot of women have done the same to me.

So perhaps "the dating game" really boils down to being a power struggle. Who is willing to walk away first? (Answer: the one who loves the least...that's me usually)
You and I are a lot alike.

In my experience, usually when a woman flakes it’s because another guy came into the picture.