Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl talks to everyone except you....

John_Taylor

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one girl I hang out with, she talks to everyone it seems except me.
She has self esteem issues although every guy says she gorgeous.
Sometimes she would smile at me and look happy to see me, but usually only when we are alone.
Alone she would talk to me sometimes but alone when I start the conversation.
I'm pretty good looking and have high status for my age (I'll spare you of why).
She has a bf she fights with all the time, I currently am just "dating" (noone in particular as nothing is worth working out.)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a move mate :flowers:

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she take any notice of you when you're not alone? When you are alone and you start a conversation, is she actually into the conversation, does she show any sign of shyness?

It could be that she's being polite and responding your initation of the convo. There's not many girls that would be outright rude and ignore you if you say something.

Strike up a conversation with her when other people are around. See what happens.

John_Taylor

Don Juan
Reaction score
last girl that liked me did that EXACT SAME THING. I before thought she didn't like me or something (or something I said, didn't want to be friends now).......

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
John_Taylor said:
There's one girl I hang out with, she talks to everyone it seems except me.
She has self esteem issues although every guy says she gorgeous.
Sometimes she would smile at me and look happy to see me, but usually only when we are alone.
Alone she would talk to me sometimes but alone when I start the conversation.
I'm pretty good looking and have high status for my age (I'll spare you of why).
She has a bf she fights with all the time, I currently am just "dating" (noone in particular as nothing is worth working out.)

Why are you bothering with a girl with a boyfriend? Is it because there's ABSOLUTELY NO SINGLE WOMEN IN YOUR AREA??? Instead of bothering with a chick that's having relationship problems. Why don't you devote your time to women WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS!!! Namely SINGLE AVAILABLE WOMEN THAT CAN HANG OUT!!!

Concerning this chick that her name. WHEN YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE GOING ON, she if see's available. If so, that her to the bar, get few drinks in her and try to smash. If you don't smash, give her your number. If she wants to kick it, she'll call. If not eff it.

You guys kill with this incessant pursuit of women in relationships. I really don't see what's so hard about hollering at chicks that don't have boyfriends, husbands, or kids.