Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl hit you...what does it mean?

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALright, so there is someone that I know and kinda like but the thing is that she hits me a little bit. Not like leaving bruises but kinda slaps to the arm or sometimes she might threaten me and I try to call her bluff and see if she does it and sometimes she does. Well, the thing is when someone hits you like the way I described does that mean that she might like you (among all the other signs)? That's always been a question I've been wanting to ask. Hope to hear from everyone. THANKS

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap in a sack! I spent an hour reading the High School Forum and I'm disgusted. READ THE BIBLE! All of the dumbass questions are answered there. Bah! Anyways, you didn't give an over-abundance of information, so I can't really tell you. If you just met her in the past week or so, then yes, it MIGHT mean she likes you. But if you've been "friends" for a while, then no, she is just showing her dominance over you, like when a strong female dog humps a wussy male dog to show her superiority over him.

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
no,no,no.... what I mean is when she might do a small hit but then she might do it either while she's kinda happy or just joking. It's hard to tell with this girl cause she grew up in a kinda ghetto place and I'm thinking she is either being flirtatious or she's kind of a tomboy were she likes to do stuff like hit and shove. I would classify her as a tomboy but I don't exactly know how to go about tomboys. Any advice?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg...... she's in love with you!
you should play it smooth and try not talking to her.... she wants you so badly she'll probably make a move and she'll come up to you and ask you if you wanna have sex with her!! And then you could say something really sweet and talk about how pretty she is and buy her a really expensive gift, like flowers and stuff..... and then you'd be set!! She would be in love with you, like, even more than you!!
I envy you... I wish I had it that easy :(

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has some level of interest in you. How much? Who cares...DJ's don't analyze that kinda sh*t.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
She has some level of interest in you. How much? Who cares...DJ's don't analyze that kinda sh*t.
I like that.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can touch, push, shove, and hit, then i'm sure as hell confident that she can take some playful "touches" back so go ahead mess around with her see how much she'll let you go

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well heres what I'm trying to say. I consider that play hitting is something more of a "friend" gesture and I consider things like hugging, petting, stroking to be more of an interest gesture. Do you understand what I mean? It's kinda hard for me to express myself right now.