Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whatsupwiddat

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to bring this to your attention: Whatsupwiddat has not posted recently because he is currently on post 1999. For post 2000, will be the "Post to End all posts", set for release within 5 days of this post. Whatsupwiddat is currently hard at work and brings you this update, and if anyone would like anything added or feels something is missing, please PM him. He asked me to post this because he says he knows how important this is, and that many people have PMed him asking for its release date, and feels it should be fully complete, and wishes some more questions that you think havent been allready asked. Well rather than waste post # 2000 telling when, I'm doing it for him, per request. Stay tuned to the HS forum! This is gonna be big!

To quote him, "Skeptics begone! I'm almost done!"

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL so we can insult him without fear of flaming until the post is out? w00t! WUWD your mother was a camel and I fart in your general direction sir.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this website number posts?

I dont think it does, if it does I havent noticed yet.

So unless he plans on posting his 2000th post and then never posting again (thus keeping the "post:2000" under his name, then I dont see a point in saving it for his 2000th post!

:)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, im alomst to 1000 posts. ONly 1000 behind

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade

So unless he plans on posting his 2000th post and then never posting again (thus keeping the "post:2000" under his name, then I dont see a point in saving it for his 2000th post!

See where it has your name? Look under that. Below your ranking (Don Juan, Senior Don Juan, Master Don Juan, or Moderator), date joined, and location is your post count.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeahhhhhhh

and as I said, everytime you post your post count changes, so unless he were to never post again, his post count would roll over 2000, and there would be on point in saving the "2000th" post for this thread.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing its the thought that counts, as in the 2000th post on this board being an awesome one.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he wants to know that his 2000 post was one of his greatest accomplishments? Although he seems to have a lot of repressed anger. Check out the site in his profile...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Although he seems to have a lot of repressed anger. Check out the site in his profile...
Yeah... I don't know about wuwd... but when it comes to advice about girls he knows what he is talking about. He is ridiculously stubborn on certain subjects, but i don't give a damn as long as he keeps posting good advice. Basically, I'm not fond at all of the wuwd on the Anything Else forum, but I love the one on the HSDJ forum.

I looked at his webpage, and WOW. psychological issues? I actually remember reading in one of his posts that being negative is bad, and that people hate negative people....

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade

Bedford and I started that - only it was for our HUNDRETH posts, lol! WUWD needed a lil more time befor he could write a definitive ground breaking article... about 1900 posts later, he finally has SOMEWHAT of a grasp on women ;)! Lol, hurry up buddy, bustin ur balls is too fun, I donno if I'll b able to stop...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to see how he and Matrix went through answering the questions and how they organize it on one thread. Should be interesting...oh yeah, post #400 for me!! Woo... *Does little jig.*

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to see how he and Matrix went through answering the questions and how they organize it on one thread. Should be interesting...oh yeah, post #400 for me!! Woo... *Does little jig.*
Crazykid is more then just a nickname eh?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me... although it took me about two weeks to think about how to organize it... when you see it, you will be amazed. Stay tuned.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA! im sure we will mate, can't wait.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Crazykid is more then just a nickname eh?
What is this "nickname" you speak of? :confused: :D