Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Your Purpose?

broadstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear the word "purpose" being thrown around a lot in the PUA community.

I'm still searching for mine.

Be interested to know if you've found yours and if so, what it is?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To become the best version of myself, that's your purpose too (or at least it should be). To create passive income and travel the world is a more personal one of mine.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ones purpose is usually found at the intersection off all your interests. Try writing down general areas you are interested in. Nothing specific. For example mine might be Racing/vehicles, travel, tech, Games ,Innovation, Psychology. Then you think of a way to combine all(or most) of your interests and bring it to the world.

I really like Mastery by Robert Greene. He gives a lot of examples of people discovering what they are called to do and brought it to the world. What got me is a lot of masters had no hidden talent at what they were called to do.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To cream pie women and make lots of money so I can show off and brag and dunk of all these fools

Serenity

Reaction score
Generally speaking it's to maximize my life satisfaction both short-term and long-term. Specifically what that means may change over time. I have a trial and error approach to it, I'll try a direction and measure it against my current situation. I can't know in advance what's the right path for me, but I know for damn sure whether it's right or wrong for me once I go down a path.

I don't fear making a few bad choices, it's better than not making any choices.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Purpose" isn't about what you can do for you as much as it is about what you contribute to society and the legacy you leave behind. Lifting weights, eating right, making lots of money, are more lifestyle goals. Purpose is the umbrella under which everything you do fits.

A man needs Long Term Perspective. Every decision you make: job, health, spending, friends, gf/LTR/wife should all be consistent with where you want to go long-term. That's why it'so vitally important to choose a LTR or wife who shares your long-term goals and vision.

I started a business back in 2001. It's my purpose. I'm a gifted public speaker and executive coach. So my purpose in life is to assist others in reaching their true and full potential, mainly in business and their career. I've authored a couple books and have a tv spot so even if I kick the bucket tomorrow, the words I wrote and my spoken word will carry on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To prosper. To fvck bishes and make the puzzy mines. To ignore ladies who arent doing nothing for me. Be a good but realistic dad. To enjoy life.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a writer. I need to hone my writing skills though before I write my first novel

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My purpose is to seed this world with my actions, knowledge and my DNA.

Ain't that basic caveman tactics?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im actualy unsure of my purpose, i have a vision of what i would like my life to be.

However not sure of the path that needs to be taken to get there, i cant see a clear road to follow.

Probably a side eftect of my ADHD