Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your favorite coffee?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From home brewing, I like Chock Full O Nuts, Folgers and Costco's Kirkland Columbian brand is quite good.

Some of the best I Have tasted is JD Peets, but very expensive.

For purchasing outside the supermarket, I like McDonald's and Manhattan Bagel (they are not countrywide). Friendly's restaurant and Wendy's both have surprisingly good coffee.

I am NOT a fan of Wawa Coffee (They are in NJ, PA, MD, DE and FL) and Starbucks is not one of my favorites, but I will drink it. Burger King's Coffee is actually so bad, they shouldn't even offer it.

I recently just bought some shares of Starbucks stock to gain exposure to the coffee market, but their coffee is expensive, and their main drink (Pike?) has a bitter taste to it.

I know JD Peet's just went public, and their stock is offered OTC, but there is very little volume to it. I hope that changes in the near future.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy Lavazza or Gevalia whole bean coffee and grind it. I like some of the Peets ground coffee (Italian roast) but grinding your own is the way to go.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool.

Gevalia is Swedish and owned by Kraft Heinz. I think I have tried their ground coffee before and it was good.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lavazza at home. I'll go for a Starbucks caramel macchiato once in awhile. Starbucks regular coffee is ROUGH.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I prefer a medium strength taste and fast product. Keurig, Green Mountain, Vermont country blend.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing beats a ”double double” at Tim Hortons eh!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but grinding your own is the way to go.
I very much agree.

8 oclock is about the cheapest i buy. Sam's club has ok stuff. Camerons is good. I like the ronocco flavored coffees. They are fun to mix.

Coffee creamer is junk food for grownups. I stopped drinking it and now prefer coffee with just honey or black, on ice in hot weather.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The style of hand grinder is important for consistency in the grounds. Cheap ones don't offer uniformity, thus affecting the flavor. Once you taste the natural flavors of good coffee, it's hard to add sugar and creamer. I've had black coffee taste like cherries, blueberries, tea, nuts, lemon, and vegetable soup(not much of a fan of this one).

Lippy

Banned
Reaction score
I like Peets Coffee. However, we buy different beans almost every month.

Albert11

Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, but I drink forest fruit tea every day.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing Beats Turkish Coffee, it's even said to cure hangovers in balkans

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
La Colombe

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually quite good.