Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's with all the chest beaters and doofuses on here lately.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this site has gone downhill in the last few months.

I mean I see a bpd discussion and we have 19 year old "game experts" talking about their rock solid frames and how bpds are easy for them.

Then we get an AFC noobie coming in needing desperate help and all he gets is abuse.

It's GARBAGE guys.

This site isn't for:

A: telling everyone how awesome you are

Or

B: crapping on afcs who come here for help

Stop being knuckleheads, this is a place for people to come for advice or intelligent discussion.

Man up and grow up and start being useful or else find somewhere else to post.

Oh for the days of posters like bible belt and Co. We don't get that kind of quality anymore instead it's 19 year Olds who already know everything telling everyone how awesome they are!

God I hate chest beaters.

Oh and one more thing, what's with the shirtless profile pics? You know this is a site for men right? Nobody wants to see that ****.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fairly obvious who you're talking about, so you should just approach him directly. A post like this pops up every couple months. Hell in the past I've made one. SS works in cycles. Sometimes you'll have periods where everytime you log on there's a bunch of good discussion going on and other times, like now it's not quite up to par.

All in all, this thread, at least the way you worded it, isn't going to solve our shared issues with the forum. It's actually going to contribute.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's fairly obvious who you're talking about, so you should just approach him directly.
Is he talking about guys like ITDG lol?

He's 17 and yes, I would say he's very c0cky lol, but with the information he's been exposed to....man...I wish I was exposed to said information at 17.

Ruler was the best "young person" on this site though in my opinion. I don't think Ruler posts anymore due to some issue he ran into. But Ruler was very mature for his age, offered excellent field-based analysis, and I really believe that guy has a HUGE future ahead of him.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he talking about guys like ITDG lol?

He's 17 and yes, I would say he's very c0cky lol, but with the information he's been exposed to....man...I wish I was exposed to said information at 17.

Ruler was the best "young person" on this site though in my opinion. I don't think Ruler posts anymore due to some issue he ran into. But Ruler was very mature for his age, offered excellent field-based analysis, and I really believe that guy has a HUGE future ahead of him.
Basically.

SS is an anonymous Internet forum. Anybody can be anybody. That's why you judge people on the quality and consistency of the information they offer.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all about cycles. Just read what you like, ignore everything else. Happens with female posters too, they go away when they don't get any attention.
And I don't see anything wrong with posting shirtless pics, if somebody is proud of his body, he has every right to show it, it can inspire some unfit guys to get like them. Maybe you should work out more instead of b¡tching about it, not personal bro, maybe you are like Arnold, I can't know, but that's a bad point to make.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like anything else in life, taking the internet too seriously will only end in frustration. Especially the internet.

Different guys have different perspectives and bring alternative qualities. Even disagreement is beneficial for reflection.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is all about cycles. Just read what you like, ignore everything else. Happens with female posters too, they go away when they don't get any attention.
And I don't see anything wrong with posting shirtless pics, if somebody is proud of his body, he has every right to show it, it can inspire some unfit guys to get like them. Maybe you should work out more instead of b¡tching about it, not personal bro, maybe you are like Arnold, I can't know, but that's a bad point to make.
Quite a few solid points here. If posters offer poor advice then simply ignore them. I'm making it a habit of mine to ignore posters who I believe offer zero value here.

Take what works and discard the rest.

B

BlueAlpha1

Nah, OP is right.

You've had a number of quality posters either complain about this or even leave. Because there are a select few phonies here who are about as real as the fat girl on Tinder who crops her pic from the neck up and color enhances it to hide her blemishes. These people are trying to make others believe that they, with their game on par with multi millionaires and celebrities, are on a self improvement from for struggling men just like you. These posters tend to post A LOT too. And they want you to believe it SO BADLY they tell you over and over again how alpha they are, and go on the attack hiding behind anonymity when you push back a little. There is a degree of insecurity here that Freud would have had a great time with. It's almost impossible to ignore them because the ignore feature is flimsy and you can still see a lot about what they're doing.

And btw, a 19 year old talking about BPD is a joke. Just let him go, he'll be back here in 5 years when he gets blindsided.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there have been some guys on here asking for help and getting dumped on. I think we should be more helpful.

In saying that this is a site for men. We like to tell it like we see it. Sometimes that can be a bit brutal. There is the DJ bible for how to's.

It is also frustrating answering the same posts time and time again.
-should I stay with my bipolar gf
-a girl looked at me what should I do
-when should I touch her
-etc
There is a search function.

I think there are some great posters on here, even the ones I disagree with. Yeah there are chest thumpers and keyboard warriors. It is an anonymous internet site. It is the nature of the beast.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So apparently the "main guy" I'm a dressing is actually 17.....

Do we have a teen section feck sake

I don't really care about the age, just the pure idiocy that comes from him.

But he's not the only one. And anyone defending these guys has jest been taken in by their narcissistic BS.

Get back to helping each other out and stop gloating about made up BS

That's all I'm saying

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Get back to helping each other out and stop gloating about made up BS

That's all I'm saying
I 100% agree with this. I'm glad you made this thread because I've been saying this shyt for a good month now, and even Cola was saying this shyt before he just gave up and left.

This site is being taken over by extreme, one-dimensional, fake, Alphas. I've had other members of this site discuss this with me in private, but as I told them in private, they need to COME out from the PMs and speak this shyt out in the open.

Let these "dudes" know we aren't going to tolerate this bullshyt. If you want online fame, start a Youtube Channel or write an E-Book....then PAY Sosuave for you to put an ad up about it. Other than that, fvck your online fame building campaign, fvck your fake Alpha stances, and fvck your fake online identity.

B

BlueAlpha1

I 100% agree with this. I'm glad you made this thread because I've been saying this shyt for a good month now, and even Cola was saying this shyt before he just gave up and left.

This site is being taken over by extreme, one-dimensional, fake, Alphas. I've had other members of this site discuss this with me in private, but as I told them in private, they need to COME out from the PMs and speak this shyt out in the open.

Let these "dudes" know we aren't going to tolerate this bullshyt. If you want online fame, start a Youtube Channel or write an E-Book....then PAY Sosuave for you to put an ad up about it. Other than that, fvck your online fame building campaign, fvck your fake Alpha stances, and fvck your fake online identity.
This.

I had to take a 2 month break from the forum because of this stuff. When you guys were in college, did you ever have that guy at house parties who was socially awkward but always had a really loud bark? He always talked loudly about drinking the most beer and how he was a legend at beer pong. Maybe he even wore a shirt about it. And talked endlessly about that ***** he fvcked last week who nobody knew on campus. By 9:45 pm he was so drunk he had to leave, but not before begging the girls in there for a photo before he left. He got in between 5 of them and got a picture to uploaded to his Instagram captioning it "5 plates at a time."

That's the bottom 10% of this forum that is so insufferable it makes the shelf life of your average poster only a couple years.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what kids? The internet is how people REALLY are. If you expect the internet to be devoid of bullies and braggarts, think again.

If you don't like certain posters, learn how to ignore them. In REAL LIFE you will ALWAYS encounter a$$holes. If you can't deal with them online, you won't be able to deal with them offline.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons why I haven't left is because I am a Mod here. I've pretty much tailored this sites advice to my personality but it's still a backbone that I don't want to get rid of.

It's nice to see what other people are going through as well.

I'm not sure who that guy is that you're talking about but me @No.Danny and @KingofPuss joined when we were 17.

You shouldn't take people seriously on here unless you have experience with what they're talking about.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest,i feel kinda depressed by some hollywodic stories here by people younger than me,like the fvck am i even doing with my life,but then i remeber all the spices you put on food,and assume some crazy af stories about fking betchs 7 out of 10 did not actullay happen

B

BlueAlpha1

To be honest,i feel kinda depressed by some hollywodic stories here by people younger than me,like the fvck am i even doing with my life,but then i remeber all the spices you put on food,and assume some crazy af stories about fking betchs 7 out of 10 did not actullay happen
Most of them didn't happen.

I have no doubt that there are a few really successful men here who have decided to stick around and share with us their success stories. But by sheer mathematics the number of guys claiming to be 3% men don't add up. There isn't enough room at the top. If there are 100 guys in a room and there is $1 million in buying power, that leaves $10,000 for each man. So when every single one of them claims to have $50,000 the conclusion is many are lying. But this is nothing new. Men lie about how much money they have, how many girls they've banged, how large their c0cks are. Some get over this phase sooner than others.

So to weed out the truth tellers from the chest beaters, pay attention to the congruency in the content of their posts. If they've ever beaten women, been fired from a job over an ex while claiming to bed 5 girls per week, or use the phrase "Beta faggot" every sentence, they're probably fakers who are living a 2nd life on the internet. An empty barrel makes the most noise. And as far as that phrase, why even hang around a self-improvement forum, where 90% of guys will have come here in the first place because they started off as "beta faggots"?

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they're probably fakers who are living a 2nd life on the internet.
Exactly,living the e-lifestyle,it gets severe when someone belives the lie he told,i mean what is the point of sharing such fake things,why would i strive to impress annonymous people,hell how the fvck do you even know that im not a cat

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what kids? The internet is how people REALLY are. If you expect the internet to be devoid of bullies and braggarts, think again.

If you don't like certain posters, learn how to ignore them. In REAL LIFE you will ALWAYS encounter a$$holes. If you can't deal with them online, you won't be able to deal with them offline.
In real life I call people like that out. Exactly as I've done here. So no difference really.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to say,

I'm ALPHA!!

But seriously, the site has always been like that... it goes in cycles. Some of you guys take this place way too seriously. I will absolutely agree that often men genuinely come here for help and they get pounced upon by a certain set of members, who then go on to bemoan the noob questions and concerns. I like to remember that I was one there, and so were most of us. We need to be inviting to the new guys as most of them are going to prove to be extremely confused and are just embarking on their journey of breaking free. We should be here to help them, not shame and/or embarrass them.

As for the ones who get great advice and absolutely refuse to take it, I say, "Have at 'em, boys!" They deserve to be ripped a new one.

I think that although the OP may have some good points, a general rant thread will do little good compared to addressing these issues on an individual basis within threads.