Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with this????

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...I need some advice! Right now I'm a freshman in high school and there are these 2 fine girls in my grade that I hang out with a lot. Which is cool because the 3 of us and about 5 or 6 of my other friends always go to each others houses and stuff. Well tonight after a basketball game I see these 2 girls hanging out with some junior and senior guys at Taco Bell...I walk in and they're all like "hey bob!" and one of the the 2 girls started telling me how hot I was. Then 2 seconds later they act like I'm not even there and start flirting with the other guys.

My question is: What's up with this? I'm alright to hang out only when they don't have upperclassmen to hang out with?:confused:

Thank you!

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't take stuff like this so personally. Do you ALWAYS hang out with them? Of course not. They're going to do the same.

Also, it's a sad truth that upperclassmen guys have an advantage over freshmen. Not an impossible one, but an advantage because girls like older guys. It's just something you have to deal with.

Also, it's very possible they're using the other guys to make you jealous, if they really do want you. They're playing the same DJ style games we talk about. No big deal.

Don't overreact to little stuff like this.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right...I guess I did overreact. Thanks for the advice gaming!:)

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit that the fact that upperclassmen go for the younger chics, and upperclass chics go for college guys, does bother the hell out of me. I look at the situation from a different perspective as you, since I am a senior. I'm almost expected to be macking on sophmores and juniors, but generally I refuse. I'm just less attracted to girls who are younger than me, and this, admittedly does make things more difficult for me.

I'd be insulted if some ladies who were my age or even a few years older than me gave me the cold shoulder when encountering guys older than them, simply because of your age. It's okay to express your anger / frustration with them for their behaviors. Work on your maturity level, your vocabulary, and your speaking skills, and go at those ladies and ask them what was up with their behavior.

Gaming is right though that this is just one particular instance, and you shouldn't take it too seriously. But... negative behavioral trends that others have, that are effecting you, need to brought up and addressed.

- Maurizio