Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's up with feminine men, and women being attracted to them?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of men sound like women. like they sound like their body is missing testosterone or something. this is very prevalent and definitely not an exception.

2 men that I can tell you off the top of my head are adam sandler and justin bieber. these are just 2 examples, for more examples, just turn on the tv.

adam sandler sounds like a child. if you just listen to his voice and not look at him, you'd think it's a 5 year old talking. nothing masculine about him. justin bieber sounds like a girl. today I listened to one of his songs for the first time, I thought it's a girl singing.

but you have all these women being attracted to them, and not to me, a hairy man with lots of testosterone in his voice.

what's up with that?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandler is hilarious, famous and rich.

Bieber is "hot", famous, sings women's panties off and rich.

How is it hard to understand why women find then attractive?
I had to give famous people as examples so you guys would recognize them. I can't say "that guy that lives across the street from me sounds like a woman" because nobody would know what I'm talking about.
in real life, there are a lot of men that sound like women. there is no testonsterone in their voice. some men can't even grow facial hair, they have to get hair follicles transplanted on their face.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had to give famous people as examples so you guys would recognize them. I can't say "that guy that lives across the street from me sounds like a woman" because nobody would know what I'm talking about.
in real life, there are a lot of men that sound like women. there is no testonsterone in their voice. some men can't even grow facial hair, they have to get hair follicles transplanted on their face.
Low testosterone males are becoming the norm these days unfortunately.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of men sound like women. like they sound like their body is missing testosterone or something. this is very prevalent and definitely not an exception.

2 men that I can tell you off the top of my head are adam sandler and justin bieber. these are just 2 examples, for more examples, just turn on the tv.

adam sandler sounds like a child. if you just listen to his voice and not look at him, you'd think it's a 5 year old talking. nothing masculine about him. justin bieber sounds like a girl. today I listened to one of his songs for the first time, I thought it's a girl singing.

but you have all these women being attracted to them, and not to me, a hairy man with lots of testosterone in his voice.

what's up with that?
Soy and all females like a project. If they can get a rough dude into the dude they envision them to be, then they'd feel like they've succeeded. Though, things in the relationship may change after that though.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine men, Men who will adore/attracted to mostly confidence and assertive women and be attentive and kind but, they will follow her lead. She will decide where to go on dates, what to do on weekends, and she’ll find that they can only commit to a certain point.

Also and most importantly, that “go-getter let her show him how great I am” strategy will only attract feninine men. Men who are kind, loyal, funny, generous, thoughtful but, tend to sit back as the woman in their life takes the reigns. These men operate in relationships like cruise control in a car. They get to a certain speed and then just cruise. Meaning, they prefer to remain boyfriends.

Truly what thse women wants is a masculine men but doing it wrong by projecting their worth and masculine energy.. This will not attracts masculine men as this kind of men attracted to feminine energy.

She ends up getting bitter, anxious, resentful, and starts feeling awful, wondering what’s wrong with her? Why, aren’t men asking her to marry them? Why does she attract boyfriends when she really wants a husband?

They just dusgusted me.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandler is hilarious, famous and rich.

Bieber is "hot", famous, sings women's panties off and rich.

How is it hard to understand why women find then attractive?
Sandler is one goofy looking SOB

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think Adam Sandler is feminine.. he loves sports, is funny and when he was young (Happy Gilmore/ Waterboy days) he wasn’t a bad looking dude.. If Adam Sandler wasn’t famous I could still see myself having a beer at a sports bar with Adam.

Bieber has that “artsy” vibe and he is a good looking kid. Even if he wasn’t famous he would still pull.

“Masculinity” is very subjective. To me, if you go to work everyday, pay your bills, don’t mooch or beg, stand on your own two feet and your word is your bond then you are a man.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seem to be hugely attracted to the polarities. Very masculine men, and pretty-boys. Case in point would be the late Benjamin Orr from the band The Cars. Very feminine looks but women would go crazy over him.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score

what's up with that?
Unfortunately, a lot of women are becoming more masculine these days, so sexual polarity would have masculine women matching up with feminine men....

The Spanish woman who has (they say about her) "character", which translates to she is a pig headed, bad tempered female with masculine traits...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, a lot of women are becoming more masculine these days, so sexual polarity would have masculine women matching up with feminine men....

The Spanish woman who has (they say about her) "character", which translates to she is a pig headed, bad tempered female with masculine traits...
What they truly want is a masculine man, but it backfires when masculine energy attract a good amount of faggots.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seem to be hugely attracted to the polarities. Very masculine men, and pretty-boys. Case in point would be the late Benjamin Orr from the band The Cars. Very feminine looks but women would go crazy over him.
This is probably the case. Women, especially adolescent girls, have always been attracted to effeminate men. Men used to rip the Beatles when they first came out for the same reason, and it goes back to Rudy Valentino, in modern times, at least. Many a male seducer has effectively exploited his feminine side - it's all in Robert Greene's book, and it's timeless, not a modern phenomenon.

It's also a common female fantasy to seduce an adolescent or young man, which is probably why so many female teachers get busted for banging their male students.

I think it's funny when guys gripe about or find ways to rationalize what women desire. It's male hamster spinning when she doesn't follow the narrative of going for the square-jawed lumberjack or the Chad that some red pillers are gay for. Once I started better channeling female wavelengths instead of clinging to dogma, it took me to a different level of understanding and energy. First step is acknowledging that a woman's going to want what she wants.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
i think it just changes with the times based on what the media tell girls to be attracted too

It used to be butch manly men.

But nowadays girls are conditioned to want the feminine pretty boy type look I think. That's what's current.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see topics like this, I am always upset that there are never pictures to go with it to use as example. There is a difference between a man dressed as a woman vs. a japanese pop star. There is a difference between Justin Bieber when he was younger, and where he is now. Women are also attracted to more than just looks. Either the guy is a star, or she has a personal vendetta in her mind to succeed. If a woman told herself that she wants a guy, she can justify anything. Women follow trends, too, so if they see a guy looking like what they just saw in Cosmo, they will go after him and use him for social status.

"See, I got one of those boys they show in all the ads. I'm a top tier female after all!"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually is kinda of lack of choice, most woman I see with guys who act like woman, are woman I wouldn't get close even if was using drugs.

so tell me why a woman would choose a feminine guy? because that is the best she can do.

guy you should never really consider why such and such get woman or not, only thing you should worry is if you can pull woman, and if they are a problem

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam sandler sounds like a child. if you just listen to his voice and not look at him, you'd think it's a 5 year old talking.
That high voice Sandler does isn't his real speaking voice, it's more like a character that he does. I'm not saying Sandler is the most masculine guy in the world, but he isn't the least either.

Women have a relatively high propensity to bisexuality, so I don't know why some being attracted to feminine men would be a surprise.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that there is a difference between who they are attracted to , and whom they sleep with

yes it is true that women find attractive the feminine looking men , but the masculine men are the ones who make her wet

the ideal man would be feminine looking ( as an example most guys who are super attractive to women have long hair ) , but masculine in the way he acts

this would be a mortal kombo :)

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say women are necessarily attracted to feminine men, as it goes against their DNA programming which you can't simply un-wire. Like legendary dating guru David DeAngelo used to preach, "Attraction isn't a choice." 100% true.

You're always better off erring on the side of being masculine.

What might actually be going on:
  1. There just aren't that many masculine men, 20-40, out there so the girls in question date the soy boy because there's nothing else to choose from and most women hate to be single.
  2. The feminine guy is a placeholder until something better comes along.
  3. The feminine guy is actually a platonic friend, maybe even gay.
  4. She just feels comfortable with the guy and is on the fence about romantic vs platonic because he possesses some qualities (communication, kindness, sensitivity) but lacks others (assertiveness, masculinity).
  5. The girl in question is very domineering and masculine herself and requires a feminine guy to balance things out as in the "100% Theory.”

Masculinity can go too far too. Some guys ooze hostility, loudness, and are overly-aggressive, unrefined and unbecoming. They even look a bit Neanderthal. Measure their T as it's likely very high, but very few women will go for a guy like this.

James Bond probably represents the best balance of all desirable male qualities for women. Even though he's fictional, the show runners in each movie got it right.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score

what's up with that?
Why is this a question? Celebrities are in a different class when it comes to women. Women, who actually have the ability to meet them, are attracted to the celebrity, their vibe if they have one, the money, the vicarious attention they would get if they were with them. This is like worrying about whether or not a billionaire has a nicer toilet than you. Focus on the women around you. Don’t get pulled into our celebrity obsessed culture. While you are wondering about Adam Sandler, you could be talking to women. BTW: I have to go to store and approach some women now so I am out. See ya.