Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the most important??? Being admired or feared but respected???

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm passing through the worst phase in my life, i'm terribly unskilled with girls even though i try very hard. This is what happened to me, i have a friend, one of my best friends and he is great with girls, he has the looks, the right attitude towards girls and when i'm with him he is Mr Sunshine and i'm Mr Shadow, it's hard to see girls flocking around him and when i try the same as he does i get the worst reactions from girls. For example, girl X goes talk to him or makes comment with other girls about how cute he is, etc etc, and when i try some convo with that same girl or girls they disrespect me and slap me in the face ( not phisically speaking but... you know the feeling i'm sure ). I wonder why i have such bad vibrations on girls, this happened always in my life, i'm 27 and i always felt this kind of behaviour from their behalf...

Why do i ask this question, you may be wondering. I ask this because today i demonstrated a jerk attitude towards to girl friends of mine. I was having lunch with that guy i told about ( he is on my class ) and they seated on our table. Didn't say nothing, when they tried to tease me to speak i didn't care, i just ate, payed the bill, and left leaving my friend with those 2 *****es.

One of them, later send me an sms wondering if i was alright, telling me this " don't be sad, you have many qualities that others don't, i admire you " wich i answered i didn't like to be admired, that i prefered to be feared or hated in order to get some respect. I wonder if u guys feel the same. Maybe i'm over reacting but something in that sms of hers filled me with rage....

some sort of a mix of pity with cheap pshicology, typical of a ***** that doesn't like u but feels that is nice to be nice with an inferior like me.

I don't know what's happening, but my ego tells me to not care about those *****es anymore, not talking to them anymore. Women are such *****es sometimes, they can suck big time.

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Just wanted to add that that same girl that sent me the sms, sent me another just a while ago, saying this " i'm really sad with that arrogant attitude u had with. I don't think you are reacting well. I'm pissed ". Of course i didn't reply, maybe i lost a friend (???) maybe i took a stand, and emerged from the shadows, something i really wanted to.

Bye

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Machiavelli_
I'm passing through the worst phase in my life, i'm terribly unskilled with girls even though i try very hard. This is what happened to me, i have a friend, one of my best friends and he is great with girls, he has the looks, the right attitude towards girls and when i'm with him he is Mr Sunshine and i'm Mr Shadow, it's hard to see girls flocking around him and when i try the same as he does i get the worst reactions from girls. For example, girl X goes talk to him or makes comment with other girls about how cute he is, etc etc, and when i try some convo with that same girl or girls they disrespect me and slap me in the face ( not phisically speaking but... you know the feeling i'm sure ). I wonder why i have such bad vibrations on girls, this happened always in my life, i'm 27 and i always felt this kind of behaviour from their behalf...

Why do i ask this question, you may be wondering. I ask this because today i demonstrated a jerk attitude towards to girl friends of mine. I was having lunch with that guy i told about ( he is on my class ) and they seated on our table. Didn't say nothing, when they tried to tease me to speak i didn't care, i just ate, payed the bill, and left leaving my friend with those 2 *****es.

One of them, later send me an sms wondering if i was alright, telling me this " don't be sad, you have many qualities that others don't, i admire you " wich i answered i didn't like to be admired, that i prefered to be feared or hated in order to get some respect. I wonder if u guys feel the same. Maybe i'm over reacting but something in that sms of hers filled me with rage....

some sort of a mix of pity with cheap pshicology, typical of a ***** that doesn't like u but feels that is nice to be nice with an inferior like me.

I don't know what's happening, but my ego tells me to not care about those *****es anymore, not talking to them anymore. Women are such *****es sometimes, they can suck big time.
OK for the next week.....be an ******* to everyone you come into contact with!!!

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shandoli it's not my fault for feeling the way i'm feeling right now.... do u think i like to feel like this, feeling like a time bomb ready to explode at any time

The answer is NO!!!

But life isn't fair, neither are girls. I guess being an ass as you said is my way of protesting against that unfairness.

bp31895

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax

I just turned 28, and have been in your shoes. I wasn't very good with woman. I came of as to deseperate and to available, ready to be with any girl at any given moment. This was acceptable to me and even okay and what I didn't realize is that I had no respect for myself and no girl was going to have respect for me either. I know you probably already have done this but if you haven't you need to, read the book of the Don Juan and do the eye contact exercise and saying hello. Just do it and keep doing it, you will see a transformation. Your confidence will go up and people around you, including girls will react differently to you. Also read the Book of Don Juan, and about being a man, and do just that. If a girl pisses you off say it, you have that right. If you want a girl go get her, you are the man and she is the female.

The sooner that you truly believe that you are the great catch and that need to be won by a woman the better of not only your dating life but your life in general will be as this a lifestyle change. Keep the faith, do the work (even if you don't get the result you want, there is no a failure just an undesired result, try it again) and good luck.

http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/link.php?index.php

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've answered your own question. Sometimes you have to destroy and rebuild.

Here's the meaning: For so long you've built yourself to be the type of person who people have pity for. Now is the time to destroy that image and the best way to do this would be by the emotion known as anger. Focused anger is nothing more than determination. I'm not saying walk around frowned up and heartless all day long. What I am saying is disreguard modeling yourself after your friend and being the guy all the ladies want.

And yes your ego is correct, don't care about those bit**** because obviously they don't care about you.

Change yourself into a warrior and accept being a outcast. This world and everyone in it wouldn' hesitate to kill you if they would receive a million dollars, hell, some would do it for a thousand!!!!

What I'm saying is to accept yourself even if they won't Trust no one!!

Reaction score
That's why you don't let them get to you.

I used to be a dumbass when a girl talked sh1t about me man! I would be like whatever, or some other sh1t just because I liked them or whatever......

Nowadays its like, if they talk **** I'm gonna speak my mind about it..........She had a say or judgement about me, so therefore I have the right to say what the FUK i want to say!!

Don't let a b1tch ruin your life......

B1TCHES AIN'T **** ALL THEY DO IS SUCK DIK!!!

If you wanna keep in touch just tell me so and I'll give you my email or AIM.......

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i guess my feeling was correct about those messages... u guys also think that they convey something like " ur nice but you lack something " kinda **** ... self respect? good genes? attitude? i wonder.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is OK to be pissed but what you want to project is confidence. When the girls tease you, say goodbye and walk away. If you have to sit at the table with them try to flirt with other girls. When the girl sent you the message you should have replied 'thanks for the compliment, see you around.' Take a stand and when they say things to you tell them 'I don't have to listen to this' and walk away. But never let them see that they upset you because now they have the power. Even if they have the power never let them know they have it. Just my opinion.