Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the deal with the mods?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or have the mods been on a posting blitz cluttering the forums with a bunch of immature bullsh*t?

It's one thing if the actual members are posting nonsense that we have to sift through; but now we've got mods doing it as well and putting up stickies to boot. And there's just too f*cking much!

Guys, let's get back on topic here!

Here are some examples:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61952

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62006

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61145

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems like 1 mod started all those threads...I'm gonna have to talk to him about that...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooo someones snippy.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
Is it just me or have the mods been on a posting blitz cluttering the forums with a bunch of immature bullsh*t?
Yes, I HATE it when mods post immature bullsh*t.

*Thinks back over the past couple weeks.*

D'OH!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What's the deal with the mods?

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Yes, I HATE it when mods post immature bullsh*t.

*Thinks back over the past couple weeks.*

D'OH!
More like the past couple of years, eh Gio?

*Looks at post count* Oh wait...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with the mods?

Originally posted by eternal
More like the past couple of years, eh Gio?

*Looks at post count* Oh wait...
Hey, up until a couple weeks ago my posts might have been bullsh*t, but they weren't IMMATURE!

Now they're both.

*sigh*

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with the mods?

Hey, up until a couple weeks ago my posts might have been bullsh*t, but they weren't IMMATURE!

Now they're both.

*sigh*
Funny, they became immature once you got the "Mature Man" forum...Coincidence?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you guys should spend some time in the Mature Man forum seeking advice and wisdom from Player Supreme/ Metahomo_lover instead of playing sosuave ID games and posting stupid repetitive sticky notes about the search button. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you guys should spend some time in the Mature Man forum seeking advice and wisdom from Player Supreme/ Metahomo_lover instead of playing sosuave ID games and posting stupid repetitive sticky notes about the search button. :D
Hey, Gio is a MOD of that forum! Besides, if we can't do this, what are we supposed to do? Mod stuff?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate us cause we're beautiful.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, and while I'm at it...hahah...this is ironic but the eternal crazykid is the one who keeps posting these sticky notes about how he's going to shut down posts and pm people who don't follow the strict rules of this forum, and yet every time he posts a one line reply, he's got ten lines of bullsh*t in his signature. I seem to remember a sticky note saying that signatures shouldn't be longer than the actual posts... :confused: What's the deal with that?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, if we can't do this, what are we supposed to do? Mod stuff?
Believe me, the natives REALLY get restless once Eternal starts doing "mod stuff". Holy sh*t, you want to know what the deal with the mods is NOW!? Wait until Eternal goes through one of his manic "mod stuff" episodes.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, and while I'm at it...hahah...this is ironic but the eternal crazykid is the one who keeps posting these sticky notes about how he's going to shut down posts and pm people who don't follow the strict rules of this forum, and yet every time he posts a one line reply, he's got ten lines of bullsh*t in his signature. I seem to remember a sticky note saying that signatures shouldn't be longer than the actual posts... :confused: What's the deal with that?
I think it's actually 11 lines now that he put the thing in there about Hot Ice winning that little game they were playing or whatever.

But point taken.

:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, the natives REALLY get restless once Eternal starts doing "mod stuff". Holy sh*t, you want to know what the deal with the mods is NOW!? Wait until Eternal goes through one of his manic "mod stuff" episodes.
"You wouldn't like me when I'm modding."

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm special. :p

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with the mods?

Funny, they became immature once you got the "Mature Man" forum...Coincidence?
They started slightly before that. Although it wasn't until I started getting immature that I got the job.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with the mods?

They started slightly before that. Although it wasn't until I started getting immature that I got the job.
So does this mean that I'll only mod the Archive when I'm old and crippled?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's got ten lines of bullsh*t in his signature. I seem to remember a sticky note saying that signatures shouldn't be longer than the actual posts... :confused: What's the deal with that?
Ok, better now?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There we go. And who says that nothing ever comes from posting in the suggestion and feedback forum? Maybe I should post a new forum idea now...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There we go. And who says that nothing ever comes from posting in the suggestion and feedback forum? Maybe I should post a new forum idea now...
No, that's ok.