Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the age range (difference) do you feel most comfortable dating

Age difference do you feel most comfortable dating

• Older by 5 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same age

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 3-5 years younger

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • 6-10 years younger

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 11-14 years younger

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 15-19 years younger

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 20+ years younger

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I do have to admit...most women who approach me and show clear interest are 5 years OLDER than me or more. I think much of that is due to the fact that we are in the same stages of Parenthood (Older Kids) . I became a parent at 22...But I've always been an old soul. I don't have much tolerance for immaturity and my kids were raised to be pretty serious. Their mother has no sense of humor that we are aware of, and she was within 30 days of my age. Same goes for my parenting. I always had a lot of responsibilities and I was expected to "act like an adult". Being called "immature " by my parents was the ultimate shaming tactic.

I got burned bad by a couple of younger girls as a Senior in High school. Meanwhile when I was an underclassman, Upperclassman girls were flirting with me. All the way through college, older women always had advantages. In HS they Drove, In College they could buy liquor. Once I hit 21, I didn't want a girl under that threshold. I was ready to move on to the next stage which was wife and family.

20 years later when I started dating again my LTR standards pushed me to women older than I once more...

• If she had kids, they couldn't be younger than my youngest. I'd already been a parent for 20 years.
  • She had to have a solid career and cash flow.
  • she needed to not want to have any more kids
  • she needed to want to play a parenting role in my family.
So I really didn't look at women under 40. Well I looked, but I didn't slot them as long term prospects. Met a few childless 30 year olds who still acted like adolescents. Meanwhile the 45+ women were pretty bold and took care of their looks and didn't play silly games. They liked my quiet assured approach and responded to it well. It was easy to spot the damaged goods among the older ones. While the younger ones could still keep their faults under wraps at first impression anyway.

So I'm going to say actual age difference is not as much of the issue as being in the same place in life, career and motivations. There was a 32 yo newly minted Physical Therapist I could have pursued seriously. Ironically she became good friends with my LTR.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 and will go down to 18 no problem, provided I can have a decent conversation with the woman.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious.....

You guys are "MANTHERS"!