Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you said no worked haha

vee1287

Reaction score
The advice you gave me sucked
I went with my own plan and now
she understands what i said and we were foolin around this morning and hahaha you were so wrong in the forum but the articles worked great with the always have 4 pleasure points active what i did is hands tongue and well a bit of humpinBYE TEACHER COMIN!!!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What advice did "we" give you? And what was your full proof plan?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vee1287
The advice you gave me sucked

If only we gave you advice :(

I went with my own plan

I thought it was the advice we supposedly gave that screwed things up? Or was this the advice? Wee....

and now
she understands what i said

Amazing, considering we can't.

and we were foolin around this morning and hahaha you were so wrong in the forum

What, you found a penis? There's a reason for that, and it's not related to this forum.

but the articles worked great with the always have 4 pleasure points active what i did is hands tongue and well a bit of humpinBYE TEACHER COMIN!!!

Ok, the articles worked great, the one concerning always having 4 pleasure points active. What you did was, hands, tongue, and humping (I assume you mean both hands, or you can't count very well).

So our advice failed to work yet our articles did. Mmkay. No one cares :( Sorry dude. Better luck next time.

Maybe your mom will give a sh!t but this doesn't concern anyone here.