Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do in this situation...?

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
feh only a warrior can call himself a pacifist everyone else just don't have a choice, if in the blink of despair and dead you still are afraid to take arms to defend yourself, you are already dead
Do you believe Immortality is the result of Martyrdom?
Not feigning. Just ignorant.
Clever play on words. I like.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for quoting my deleted post. I got a mod warning for that post, because it was "political."

I get deleted for criticizing moderators, for a complete lie of a reason, and you, mega troll, are allowed to run rampant.
Did I break the rules and bring up politics -- or did you? You'd blame someone else for your own errors?

I abide by the rules here to the best of my abilities. I don't own the forum and understand I'm a guest.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you believe Immortality is the result of Martyrdom?

Clever play on words. I like.
depend on what you consider immortality, if that means doing something history will always remember you,

still being a martyr you will never know if it did work, and that should never be you go to, that just means you belive your suffering means anything with it don't, it don't make you better, it don't change anything, only make things worse for yourself

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, Christian of the Mennonite movement. But please, let's not turn this into a religious thread. Then it'll get shut down, like what tends to happen to a lot of my threads, generally through no fault of my own -- but through the interjections of others.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, Christian of the Mennonite movement. But please, let's not turn this into a religious thread. Then it'll get shut down, like what tends to happen to a lot of my threads, generally through no fault of my own -- but through the interjections of others.
It isn't my interest to shut anyone down. Only people with bad ideas need to shut up all other ideas. I was just reacting to your question, which sounded JW. Carry on.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how nobody has truly answered the question yet -- except the suggestion to Retaliate against a hidden and unseen enemy, and is that not futile? Is it not better to drink and wait for Death than to search for a needle in a haystack?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it be futile? If one is clever they can always reveal who their enemies are, and even get them to reveal themselves.
Would you underestimate the power of the organized effort of hundreds, maybe thousands of men, or even more, in relation to the evidence that they hide through that power over and against one man?

Have you ever seen the movie "The Truman Show"?

billtx49

Reaction score
Have you ever seen the movie "The Truman Show"?
I’ve seen it. Total fantasy from Hollywood with no relationship to human reality.…
Your threads theme sounds a lot like paranoia to me. Some would call it paranoid personality disorder.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how nobody has truly answered the question yet -- except the suggestion to Retaliate against a hidden and unseen enemy, and is that not futile? Is it not better to drink and wait for Death than to search for a needle in a haystack?
So someone did answer and you didn't like it. You have an answer that you prefer to hear. Why do you suppose you prefer to drink and die?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the powers that be relentlessly and mercilessly undermine and sabotage all your honest efforts to render Service in exchange for Equivalent Pay to support your desired Lifestyle, so that you're financially pinned against the wall, like being locked in a jail cell.

Imagine these same powers steal and hide your beautiful children from you and prevent you from ever seeing them and being with them and fathering them.

Imagine these same cowards prohibit you from marrying the woman you love who reciprocates that love, and ban her from communicating with you in any fashion whatsoever.

How would you respond to such "hypothetical" circumstances? And what would you do about it? Just try to drink yourself to Death?
It’s an intellectual waste of time. If you are a Star Trek fan, it’s much like the Kobayashi Maru. Your ending is it’s logical progression.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen it. Total fantasy from Hollywood with no relationship to human reality.…
Interesting how the world is continually progressing towards turning its fictions into realities, isn't it? So whose to say there isn't some poor wretch out there who hasn't been victimized and had his Rights and Freedoms revoked by becoming the star of a reality show without his awareness, or at least was not for sometime? Even Truman figured it out eventually, as the Truth ALWAYS comes out, eventually.
You overestimate the probability of enough men to be voluntarily celibate.

Stop fighting nature, but instead use it to your advantage.

The first question to ask is, what is your goal here? What are you trying to accomplish?
You're addressing a topic from another thread. How about we stay on topic here and not derail this thread?
So someone did answer and you didn't like it. You have an answer that you prefer to hear. Why do you suppose you prefer to drink and die?
Why would I like an answer that is implausible? Did Truman have the capacity to go up to Christof and shoot him in the head? Wasn't he completely at his mercy, because, like a coward and pvssy, Christof hid himself and remained far, far away yet he controlled all of Truman's circumstances?
It’s an intellectual waste of time. If you are a Star Trek fan, it’s much like the Kobayashi Maru. Your ending is it’s logical progression.
Don't remember seeing that episode. Please elaborate and enlighten me.

Last edited:

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been 37 replies to this thread, and the only answer has been: kill a hiding enemy.

Certainly you guys have more imagination, or are you all stumped as to the best course of action to take in such a situation?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting how the world is continually progressing towards turning its fictions into realities, isn't it? So whose to say there isn't some poor wretch out there who hasn't been victimized and had his Rights and Freedoms revoked by becoming the star of a reality show without his awareness, or at least was not for sometime? Even Truman figured it out eventually, as the Truth ALWAYS comes out, eventually.

You're addressing a topic from another thread. How about we stay on topic here and not derail this thread?

Why would I like an answer that is implausible? Did Truman have the capacity to go up to Christof and shoot him in the head? Wasn't he completely at his mercy, because, like a coward and pvssy, Christof hid himself and remained far, far away yet he controlled all of Truman's circumstances?

Don't remember seeing that episode. Please elaborate and enlighten me.
It’s a no/win situation as it stands. You’ve included the vibration of unwanted, therefore that unwanted by your attention to it will draw it into your experience.

In other words, a victim mindset attracts victimization.

Victims go with Villians as two peas in a pod.

A villain would be not-victim. However those polarity are akin to two ends of the same stick. Being a villain implies having a victim.

To experience neither, pick up a different stick.

Last edited:

metalwater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the powers that be relentlessly and mercilessly undermine and sabotage all your honest efforts to render Service in exchange for Equivalent Pay to support your desired Lifestyle, so that you're financially pinned against the wall, like being locked in a jail cell.

Imagine these same powers steal and hide your beautiful children from you and prevent you from ever seeing them and being with them and fathering them.

Imagine these same cowards prohibit you from marrying the woman you love who reciprocates that love, and ban her from communicating with you in any fashion whatsoever.

How would you respond to such "hypothetical" circumstances? And what would you do about it? Just try to drink yourself to Death?
Well, the first thing to do would be to understand why it has been done. This knowledge should provide input to next actions. Will you share the reason(s) that the opression has occured, what do the oppressors wish to achieve?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been 37 replies to this thread, and the only answer has been: kill a hiding enemy.

Certainly you guys have more imagination, or are you all stumped as to the best course of action to take in such a situation?
You asked for a hypothetical solution, rejected one answer, and now you are making it out to be a riddle with a "best course of action."

Ask yourself why you feel the need to move the goalposts? Why have you stumped yourself? Surely you're smarter than this.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, a victim mindset attracts victimization.
I don't doubt this tends to be the case some of the time, but aren't there also exceptions? Do you know the story of Joseph, you know the guy who was sold into slavery because his brothers Envied him? He was exceedingly happy and not made subject to his own Self-Pity, yet still, the unthinkable happened to him.
Well, the first thing to do would be to understand why it has been done. This knowledge should provide input to next actions. Will you share the reason(s) that the opression has occured, what do the oppressors wish to achieve?
Because the world governments and their leaders are sh!t scared of the REAL King and what he's capable of achieving. They want to stop the Kingdom of Peace and Harmony from being established. These "high and mighty" men know, in it, they would be reduced to the lowest level of the Hierarchy or be removed from it altogether.
You brought it up, not me. Or what exactly where you referring to here....
Yes, I brought it up in another thread, and this thread isn't about the logistics of having most men abstain until Marriage. But if you want to discuss that, please, do start your own thread about it. I would join in in the discussion.
You asked for a hypothetical solution, rejected one answer, and now you are making it out to be a riddle with a "best course of action."

Ask yourself why you feel the need to move the goalposts? Why have you stumped yourself? Surely you're smarter than this.
Don't unrealistic answers deserve to be rejected? If I had asked you how to get to the moon, and you told to strap firecrackers around my ankles and light them, would you not reject it and ask for a solution based in reality?

If my course of action is to drink myself to Death, perhaps I'm not so smart after all.

But @samspade - you haven't offered your own solution? What would you do if you were in such a position?

Last edited: