Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you were King?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thread.

I would be King of a small city-state nation. Smaller, easier to manage.

-Health care would be universal, single-payer. It includes primary care, dental, and vision.
-Mixed-market economy with a universal basic living income stipend. Stipend is adjustable depending on demand of profession
-Education system through high school: students receive a small stipend for attending school, with bonuses awarded by merit for top performance.
-Upon graduation of high school - 1 year of military service is compulsory before attending college. Enrollment into skilled trades or medical programs get exemption.
-Alcohol & Marijuana legal age is 19
-Chief export from my country would be intellectual property and skilled labor force (exporting our scientists, engineers, and doctors).
-Energy production exclusively nuclear, hydro, solar, and wind
-No toll roads
-Petrol personal vehicles banned
-Birthright citizenship follows the father's lineage (father must either be natural born or naturalized for children to be citizens)

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

metalwater

Don Juan
Reaction score
capital punishment for:
- murder assault rape adultery(both participants) and for false accusation of the same.
- any type of birth control must be signed for by husband and wife and strictly controlled. Not allowed for non married.
- can not marry for 5 or 10 years after divorce (think of this in context with #2 & #1).
- dna paternity testing at birth for all children (think in context of #1, #2, & #3).
- one year waiting for marriage application.
= This would solve most of the social problems and might even remove most of the need for alimony and child support, custody issues and even poverty in some situations.

- prostitution is legal but in context with #1 (prostitute may have access to birth control as part of profession). Lots of well thought out rules about who can work in this industry with minimum ages and other well thought out criteria and approvals. For example prostitute can not get marriage license until 5 years out of the profession during that time no access to birth control.

Most of the other things would leave the same. These changes would cause a ripple effect that would change everything.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great responses here. I particularly resonated with @Spaz on Masculinity training for young boys.

In days gone by when men knew how to be men, they would personally teach their sons how to be men. Now, all that is lost. And I wonder what the ultimate toll will be on Society.

With all this gender confusion propaganda being taught in schools these days, who else thinks the USA is moving towards the verge of collapse, amongst other things. Like Rome, I do believe we're so close to the end of Civilization in the West as we know it now. And when the new one rises out of the ashes, their school system is going to laugh and scoff at Feminists and the LGBTP advocates as being the greatest of fools for degenerating Society and causing it to fall. It's going to be brilliant to see them remembered as the jackasses they are -- but first comes the Great Tribulation!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban organized religion.
Go back to an asset backed currency.
Break all unions and have them redeveloped to actually serve their membership and not the executives at top.
Remove asset distribution from divorce. You leave with what you came with.
Child support would be based on what the child actually needs to live, not a percentage of a person's income
Upgrade the schooling system to be centralized and tech heavy focusing on STEM, health/pharma/law
Federal constitutional carry across all States and territories in the USA.
Desexualize the ads and what people can wear in public.
Centralize health care across all States and territories backed by the Federal government

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban organized religion.
Break all unions and have them redeveloped to actually serve their membership and not the executives at top.
Child support would be based on what the child actually needs to live, not a percentage of a person's income
Upgrade the schooling system to be centralized and tech heavy focusing on STEM, health/pharma/law
Centralize health care across all States and territories backed by the Federal government
For the first half what would be the fun in watching movie the Other woman with kate upton. If some of those marriages don't accumulate they go nowhere. Or there would be no incentive. Speaking of at this moment there is no incentive to marriage. Other than for good looks. Basically become canada then healthwise?

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one's asked, but I'll tell you what I'd do...

Make Morality and the promotion of receiving an Equivalent Compensation for Service Rendered the fulcrum of the public Education System. (Yes, this encompasses some of your responses, vaguely) -- instead of the indoctrinated, brainwashed Feminized, LGBTP garbage that will sink our Nations into ruin.

With that enacted, in one generation, most of the problems we see in today's Society would cease to exist, as the next enlightened generations comes to lead us.

Last edited:

metalwater

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one's asked, but I'll tell you what I'd do...

Make Morality and the promotion of receiving an Equivalent Compensation for Service Rendered the fulcrum of the public Education System. (Yes, this encompasses some of your responses, vaguely) -- instead of the indoctrinated, brainwashed Feminized, LGBTP garbage that will sink our Nations into ruin.

With that enacted, in one generation, most of the problems we see in today's Society would cease to exist, as the next enlightened generations comes to lead us.
changes will come to the generations anyway.... likely predictable. This guy does an ok job at teaching about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory

Jack12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ****. I would take it so ****ing far
Better hope I'll not become a king

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
capital punishment for:
- murder assault rape adultery(both participants) and for false accusation of the same.
- any type of birth control must be signed for by husband and wife and strictly controlled. Not allowed for non married.
- can not marry for 5 or 10 years after divorce (think of this in context with #2 & #1).
- dna paternity testing at birth for all children (think in context of #1, #2, & #3).
- one year waiting for marriage application.
= This would solve most of the social problems and might even remove most of the need for alimony and child support, custody issues and even poverty in some situations.

- prostitution is legal but in context with #1 (prostitute may have access to birth control as part of profession). Lots of well thought out rules about who can work in this industry with minimum ages and other well thought out criteria and approvals. For example prostitute can not get marriage license until 5 years out of the profession during that time no access to birth control.

Most of the other things would leave the same. These changes would cause a ripple effect that would change everything.

+1 for cap. punishment on adultery(both participants)
I have never understood why it is not considered a horrifying crime that's punishable?

I get that female hypergamy and male hypergamy 'just doesn't care'...... but come on, COME ON.

Single most destructive action in civilization is adultery.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban organized religion.
Both grandfathers and my father were disgusted/enraged with sexualized ads and what people wore in public.
Good one RickTheToad, whole list is good.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd set up a program whereby all the nubile 18 year old women in my domain join my harem.

Georgepithyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- End Feminism
- Promote a Patriarchal Society
- Promote a sense of Modesty in women
- Destroy the elitism and end government corruption
- Promote a sense of masculinity in Men
- Make wearing suit and fedora hats in public cool again
- Make being a traditional housewife whose loyal to her husband cool again.
- Promote Christian values and ethics
- Enforce the US Constitution the right way
- End radicalism in Islamic religions
- Promote a cleaner world and end pollution once and for all.
Now this sounds like perfection