Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you were King?

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Country you live in became a Kingdom and you were anointed its King, and the Government was on your shoulders, thus you could shape Society after your own Vision, what kind of things would you put into operation?

Or just in short, what would you do?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Country you live in became a Kingdom and you were anointed its King, and the Government was on your shoulders, thus you could shape Society after your own Vision, what kind of things would you put into operation?

I'd require full disclosure of every abortion, birth, and STD a woman has ever had, to the prospective groom, at the time a marriage certificate is applied for, and a mandatory waiting period of at least two weeks, prior to filing a completed certificate, to provide the prospective groom time to reconsider.

If an unmarried girl decided to give birth, she would receive no public assistance, and her baby would be taken and given to an infertile married couple(a biological man and a biological woman), possibly even in another country.

If a woman filed for divorce from her husband, she would forfeit all future support and the children of that marriage.

If a man filed for divorce from his wife, except in cases of infidelity, he must continue to support her, and share child custody with her.

That'll do for Day1 of my rule.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread hasn't blown up.

For don't us men like to believe we have the answers and solutions? And are we not quick to advocate for them? Furthermore, do we not envision ourselves as kings and rulers?

So why the silence?

Have the bad guys laid down restrictions on responding to this thread?

I really am curious to hear more of your guys' viewpoints on the matter!

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt - hey! Thanks for posting this video. Haven't heard this song in ages! Forgot it even existed.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban abortion outside of medical necessity.

No public assistance for single mothers.

Child support enforced only on biological fathers and mothers who refuse to be involved and support their offspring. A man who loses all custody rights will not have to pay anything and vice versa.

Male only police officers and military.

Nationwide legalization of all firearms and the right to carry concealed.

Death penalty for murder and rape proven beyond doubt with few exceptions. This penalty would include police officers unjustly shooting a man.

Flat percentage tax with no loopholes. Same percentage no matter income level.

Flat percentage business tax with no loopholes. Same percentage for all businesses.

Just some stuff off the top of my head.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For don't us men like to believe we have the answers and solutions? And are we not quick to advocate for them? Furthermore, do we not envision ourselves as kings and rulers?
No. Not me, anyway. Governing others doesn't interest me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even your own household?
That's different. I said it on another thread of yours: Every man is king of his castle. You have to be more specific. You said "shape society" in your first post.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's different. I said it on another thread of yours: Every man is king of his castle. You have to be more specific. You said "shape society" in your first post.
Isn't shaping your family contributing to shaping Society?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't shaping your family contributing to shaping Society?
Well I don't have a family...but society is nothing but millions of individuals making their own choices, so in some small way, yes. But I wouldn't take the approach of shaping my family to try to shape society. Rather just make the decisions that are best for you and your family, plain and simple.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Ban abortion outside of medical necessity.

No public assistance for single mothers.

Child support enforced only on biological fathers and mothers who refuse to be involved and support their offspring. A man who loses all custody rights will not have to pay anything and vice versa.

Male only police officers and military.

Nationwide legalization of all firearms and the right to carry concealed.

Death penalty for murder and rape proven beyond doubt with few exceptions. This penalty would include police officers unjustly shooting a man.

Flat percentage tax with no loopholes. Same percentage no matter income level.

Flat percentage business tax with no loopholes. Same percentage for all businesses.

Just some stuff off the top of my head.
Great list. I personally would add SEVERE punishment for false rape accusations.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End the Federal Reserve.

End fractional reserve banking.

Law enforcement would only be to protect property rights and legal contracts.

That would pretty much take care of everything.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding to my list

I would abolish speed cameras. They are just an indirect tax. If you were concerned about safety you would stop the person speeding ASAP to reprimand them.

Severe punishment for false rape accusations.

Broadcast a nationwide emergency alert that "Epstein didn't kill himself"

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I would make it compulsory for every young boy at the ages of 4-5 years onwards to undergo masculinity training, to graduate at around 12-13, with examinations - physically, spiritually and mentally, state sponsored.

And make it a crime for mother's to indoctrinate their young son's with their version of what a man should be - which ironically just means how they wish to be treated by other men but turns their sons into little babies who in the end gets bullied by women.

Then my last enactment will be to abolished the throne or at least reduce it to a mere constitutional figurehead.

syche871

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

id rather live my life and have fun and appoint someone smarter to make the decisions. Someone who is humble lol.

Travel memoir21

Reaction score
- End Feminism
- Promote a Patriarchal Society
- Promote a sense of Modesty in women
- Destroy the elitism and end government corruption
- Promote a sense of masculinity in Men
- Make wearing suit and fedora hats in public cool again
- Make being a traditional housewife whose loyal to her husband cool again.
- Promote Christian values and ethics
- Enforce the US Constitution the right way
- End radicalism in Islamic religions
- Promote a cleaner world and end pollution once and for all.