Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you found out your plate was on a Sugar Daddy site?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had plates that were on Sugar Daddy sites. That's when I found out the REAL thirst of some of these guys.

She would tell me things like guys would pay her just to take her out to dinner. No sex, just conversation. OMG...:rolleyes:

I have also seen gals on SA also on Tinder and other apps. So they are looking for providers on SA while fvcking chads on Tinder for free. LOL

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had plates that were on Sugar Daddy sites. That's when I found out the REAL thirst of some of these guys.

She would tell me things like guys would pay her just to take her out to dinner. No sex, just conversation. OMG...:rolleyes:

I have also seen gals on SA also on Tinder and other apps. So they are looking for providers on SA while fvcking chads
on Tinder for free. LOL
You are a chad?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to take me out to dinner after she had a "date" with him.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me? I'd dump her.
I'm not kissing a place where some dude's d1ck was earlier in the day.
There's plenty of women out there (some even desperate in this period).

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is that worse than being on tinder. if we find her on tinder she is on tinder fcking others for free. if she is on sugar daddy she is getting paid for it. either way, there is another or few or many with access. haveing an ltr on either place is a for sure a next.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would tell me things like guys would pay her just to take her out to dinner. No sex, just conversation.
There's an entire industry built around that idea in Japan.

Dudes go to hostess bars JUST to talk to the ladies.

They even have the price per hour posted outside of places.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly, but it's a global thing. This kind of stuff is known as "Findomme" or Financial Domination. Guys even Paypal or Venmo these gals just to chat with them online. It's really sickening.
I would bet over 1/2 these gals, especially in this time of Covid don't have to meet or even touch these guys on SA. They just have to chat with them online, be a cam girl, or send various nudes. These girls got it easy during the pandemic while 1/3 are struggling out there to make ends meat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidence of society degrading. I know of at least two women that would go have sex with another guy and go home and have sex with their husbands just to covertly insult their husbands. They laughed about it. The husbands had no clue.
It's really shows how disgusting they are. Not the husband.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidence of society degrading. I know of at least two women that would go have sex with another guy and go home and have sex with their husbands just to covertly insult their husbands. They laughed about it. The husbands had no clue.
At least those husbands are fvcking. You see all this "war on men" bull only affects the husbands or men who love their women. Players and pimps go completely unaffected. Probably more women for them than before.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think I'd rather talk to an Artificially Intelligent Hentai program for free. :eek: :eek: