Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if i died? Asks girlfriend...

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... this is something to do with a social based unit at school. My girl and her girls are being asked to find out what their boys would do/say if their girls suddenly died. I told her shes so fantastic that I couldnt cope and would turn gay, and said she'd get a serious answer later. Any help? I think a somewhat serious answer is required, with maybe a touch of humour, but not all out ****y.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the oldest shyt tests in the book. I hate this one. It's sort of a question that you can't answer without being screwed in some way.

Basically, if you say you'd have a hard time going on, blah blah blah, then you'll come off all needy and non-independent and she'll have you wrapped around her evil finger.

However, if you say it wouldn't matter, then you just don't love her enough, or whatever. :rolleyes:

I think if I were asked this question, I'd just call her on this shyt test and basically let her know that you know she's testing you and that you also know that this is a loaded question. Then see what she does when you have basically called her bluff.

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe you pretty much nailed it, but there must be some sort of low key smartass answer that at the same time will "impress" her... not that i need to do that, but you get the idea.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
top of my head

her:what would u do if i died?
you: i would go to your funeral ;)

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
"if u suddenly died, i would drag u around 'weekend at bernies' style until u started rotting, by then ur new aroma would have put me off and i would have been ready to dump you, but the fact that u stopped arguing and did whatever i wanted since u died might make me consider taxidermy."

yeah, im no help, jsut excercising my creativity.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"well when i kill you, i mean when you die id take all your stuff, cause hey, i dont think youll be using it anytime soon"

just keep giving BS quetions becasue this is a BS question

her- "come on be serious"
me- "im not going to give a serious answer to a bullsh1t question"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuuBinh
top of my head

you: i would go to your funeral ;)
you:(continuing) Then I would go out and find a (black, white, Asian, Hispanic, Indian [whatever]) sidekick and we would comb the streets to find your assailant and avenge your death!!!

:p

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chimps_rule
"if u suddenly died, i would drag u around 'weekend at bernies' style until u started rotting, by then ur new aroma would have put me off and i would have been ready to dump you, but the fact that u stopped arguing and did whatever i wanted since u died might make me consider taxidermy."

yeah, im no help, jsut excercising my creativity.
This is actually pretty darn good, I'd use this one, good job, chimps_rule. The "Weekend at Bernie's" thing may fly over her head if she hasn't seen the movie, but you'll at least be laughing your own a$$ off, heh heh.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response -

What? I dunno? Thats a stupid question, don't ask me crap like that. Anyways.....

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... if it wasnt for this board i may have actually given a very afc answer... we live and learn eh? I said i would try my best to make it to her funeral, and gave the taxidermist thing. Of course she said i was a prick, then proceeded to say that her mates boys said theyd "cry" and would "be very sad"!!! Ahahah!!! +1 for Kaos :D. I did call her on the stupidity of the question afterwards, she agreed and said thanks for not being a predictable romeo!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaos-DJ
Lol... if it wasnt for this board i may have actually given a very afc answer... we live and learn eh? I said i would try my best to make it to her funeral, and gave the taxidermist thing. Of course she said i was a prick, then proceeded to say that her mates boys said theyd "cry" and would "be very sad"!!! Ahahah!!! +1 for Kaos :D. I did call her on the stupidity of the question afterwards, she agreed and said thanks for not being a predictable romeo!
This is something that would be on "Curb your Enthusiasm"

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

you: do the cops know i did it?

you: i would prepare the most inspiring eulogy that has ever been written!

you: so what will you leave me in your will?

you: everything dies. It is the great cycle.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah personally i would be honest. im not sure how long youve been dating her or how intense your feelings, but IF I LOVED HER, i'd say:

"well although most people are raised on the romeo/juliet story, the reality is that people are tough. In history, our ancestors have endured war and peace, famine and plague, and all manner of tragedy. Humanity... we have to survive, even in great tragedy. We have obligations, to our family, or friends, and most importantly, ourselves.

"So although i would be utterly heartbroken and i cant imagine how depressed, i would survive. I wouldnt kill myself like ROmeo, nor go insane. THe first months without you would be the hardest, but over time i would heal, and grow and survive.

"And eventually i would find a way to smile again and even be happy again. But it would be a different kind of happiness. My life would never be the same.
I cant imagine life ever again being as good as it is with you, althoug im sure it will be "good enough" to make life worth it, worth enduring the tragedies.
Like a shattered vase, i would go on, i would eventually be mended. But there would always be the scars - the glue-filled cracks - on the vase. Yeah, i would survive, but"

[reach over and put your hand on her cheek,]

"but i am SO glad that i wont have to go through that , and even thinking about this makes me so grateful at what i have."

[BOnus points if you shed tears at the thought of her dying and let her see.]

PS, did you answer her yet? how did it go?