Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What works on 25 year olds girls ?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry to step on your territory here, but I have to say it's very cool to read all these threads on life experience etc..

Now I was hoping to get some help on here. I am not 25, but the chiq I am dating this saturday IS. I just HAVE to ask what stuff that is supposed to work on the 25 girls... Actually, I'm not interested in what does work, more in the stuff that is a big NO, like heck dude don't do that she's 25 ! :D So what no longer works ?

Just a little description of the usual me :
-I neg hit/C&F (don't really get the difference, sorry) like mad, but using humor, so I say something, and I either smile, or make it pretty damn obvious that it's a joke.
-I kino a lot too, meaning that while talking I am most likely to touch her arm or hold her arm or stuff like that, if I talk about something that involves a body then I will touch her on the places I talk about, like the shoulder or something.
-Hmm and then I don't know, I listen a lot to what they say, cause once I start talking I'm hard to stop, so I really try to focus on letting them speak, and me listening, if they can't get my interest we're no longer dating.

Hope to hear from you people, women's advise is also very welcome of course.

Reaction score
I usually date women under 25 so I don't have a lot of experience with older women,:rolleyes: but I advise you to be more on the masculine side vs. the childish one. Control the situation and don't let her dictate the agenda, just becaiuse you are younger.

Joke around, but not to the point of being childish. Show her that even though you are 5 years her junior, you are still a man and pursue her with the confidence of a man and go for the kiss!

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, and I hope I never act childish around women damn ! :D

Thanks again PL

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say have a plan - don't be wishy washy with decisions.

Don't do the - Well what do you want to eat - BS.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story.

Last night at a pub a couple buddies and I were just about to head outside to smoke a joint. Two older chicks came up to our table and without asking sat with us and started drinking. They weren't hot but not ugly either. Probably about 5 years older.

A few of us went outside to smoke and one of the chicks came too. While we were talking outside the chick makes a comment about how young we all are. Funny thing is we are all between 28-32 yrs old but we look much younger. She's probably 35 and just assumes she's so much older and wiser than us young bucks.

So she's going off talking to us like we are a bunch of teenagers. She even asked how old we were and we all lied and said 21. She then makes a comment about how she's way too old for any of us.

Well I just came right out and called bullshyt on her.

I said some things like "Yeah right. The only reason you are out here is because you are trying to pick us up. You would fcuk anyone of us right now if you could." Etc.

Well she was really insulted at first but I wouldn't let it go. I told her she was full of sh!t and she kept denying her intentions. I kept saying "Of course you want to fcuk us. Why wouldn't you? Look at us. Look how young and hot we are."

She says that may work on some 20 year olds but its not going to work on me. Well I just laughed at her and told her she was full of shyt. She actually pushed me away and I said "See you're touching me now. You want me. You can't keep your hands off of me." She started laughing.

Now I wasn't trying to game this chick at all. Just fcuking with her head a bit. I'm figuring that she's older and won't be attracted at all to my immature, ****y, jerk-like attitude. Well she kept coming back for more abuse from me and I kept giving it. As the night went on I spoke to her a few more times. I began to give her a little more sincerity and show her a more genuine side of my personality.

To make a long story short it was all true in the end. I could've banged that chick no problem. They both followed us to another pub and wanted to come back to one of our places after the bar closed. It was on.

In summary I think that all women are attracted to the same things. Don't try and act more mature because you are dating an older woman. She's attracted to your youth. Otherwise she wouldn't be there.

****iness always works as long as you aren't immature about it. Make sure you mix in some sincerity and genuineness (is that a word?) and you'll be fine. Be confident. Just because she's older, she's still a woman. Treat her like one. Be a man.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Thanks for the replies guys.

It worked out cool, but I was hoping to wake up next to her that same night, cause I really don't want a relationship with her. Next week will most probably be that day though =)

I just did the same things as always, but I talked a bit more about myself then I normally do, since we had some stuff in comon, so I clarified what and such things. And yes there was more open talk about sex, but more so from her side.

Thank you all !