Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women are experiencing online with Pump and Dump Chads

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me chime in to clarify some things in the discussion above. I kinda" sacrifice " my own honor here, kinda embarrassing shyt.

Rough childhood, foster child , outta the house by 13,first time prison at 15. Still managed to get to the art academy at 21. ( I say this to cut me some slack and explain my codependency). Saved a hoe at 25 and got her pregnant. Dramatic LTR obviously.

During a trip to my child met my ex. I was 28 she was 21 22. She already had a trip booked to Canada(from europe) so we had this incredible connection and the tingling feeling of a impossible love. She called me a GOD.

She left and I did what Pan is saying. Banged women left right but my heart went along with her to Canada. F forward 3 years . She comes back ,contacts me. Went through a self proclaimed " hoe phase" , banged away, ONS ,the whole 9 yard. Still I didn't mind bc " I did the same ,right????".

She Alpha widowed ME. Let's not forget women are also a player in this game ,they will say stuff to keep you aboard ( never had a connection like this, best sex, ,your the best guy yadiyadi. )

She had the 1000 c0ck stare, completely different women at 25 then at 21. I didn't punish her, nono, waited like a good beta b1tch and she KNEW IT.

I enabled her behaviour , ride the CC and contact me when you get back. Even ditched a girl to be with her...this is what Pan means. My thirst enabled her to get her cake and eat it too.

Obviously got dumped after living together 3 years. Ice cold. Heart broken me. Couldn't piece it together. She went to a mental clinic , I found a great fun loving 19 y.o and stayed with her for 3 years. She came back and it happened AGAIN, lured me in, and dumped me . Glad I found SS and stuff like this to at least understand some dynamics. Also got therapy which is incredible.

I do get women , never been without one ,but truth be told I am more beta then Alpha. i made countless sincere good women cry over me while going for my worst option.

Kinda venting, long story. Moral of my story is its unfortunately true. Men like myself enable Western women to ride the CC and still get their dream marriage. She left her bonding ability in Toronto. I judged her for who she was at 21 , the purest version of her imo(narcissistic me?) Even tho she pursued me hard , and I wasnt fully aware of it like I am today.

I hope this time I learned my lesson.
What you had was an invaluable experience and window into human dynamics and how people behave.

Many guys experience this and choose Denial as their cope. It leads to mental illness. You’ve chosen honesty, critical thinking and deep inner reflection. Bravo man!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suddenly you're the expert on a complete stranger you know next to nothing about? Interesting.

You didn't seem to understand a word I said. A man who blames others for his problems demonstrates he's unwilling to take responsibility for himself and his life; he would rather drown himself in self-pity than do something about his undesirable circumstances. And that's really the essence of "beta".

And I don't know why you're bringing homosexuality into the conversation. It has absolutely no relevance.
That’s quite a ridiculous beta slave mind you have.

So you never criticise anything? Because if you criticise something it means you’re gay?

You’re an absolute retard, bro. But I love your work.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s quite a ridiculous beta slave mind you have.

So you never criticise anything? Because if you criticise something it means you’re gay?

You’re an absolute retard, bro. But I love your work.
The tongue-tied man resorts to insults and name-calling when he encounters an argument he's not bright enough to refute.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tongue-tied man resorts to insults and name-calling when he encounters an argument he's not bright enough to refute.
I did say that I love your work. It’s great, bro.

You are such a classic 2022 mangina.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still on with the insults, and yet no counter-argument?
There’s no argument and nothing to respond to. You’ve completely owned yourself and I appreciate it. It’s very amusing.

You’re a golden example of a mind-slave in the wild. And proof that the brainwashing is impenetrable once it has fully taken hold. I love it.

Are there special beta slave code words I can use to make you perform tasks? I bet these code words have been trained into you without you even knowing. I say “sit” and you immediately sit, as auto-behaviour trained into you by the Great Eye.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s no argument and nothing to respond to. You’ve completely owned yourself and I appreciate it. It’s very amusing.

You’re a golden example of a mind-slave in the wild. And proof that the brainwashing is impenetrable once it has fully taken hold. I love it.

Are there special beta slave code words I can use to make you perform tasks? I bet these code words have been trained into you without you even knowing. I say “sit” and you immediately sit, as auto-behaviour trained into you by the Great Eye.
Great, more nonsense.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The qualities that make a man attractive as a provider, make him unattractive as a lover. That’s the just way it is. Providers are safe and safe sex is boring.
I agree with what you say up to this point.

Like everything in life, one can have balance.

Alpha philosophy only gets a man so far. Beta philosophy only gets man so far. Balance gets a man very far.

A man can lead and a man can provide, thus continually maintaining and strengthening the emotional connection between him and his woman.

A man can subtlety let his woman know early on that if she does not meet her obligations in the relationship he can and will look elsewhere. A bit of “fear” on the woman’s part is healthy for the relationship. Fear makes sure things are not safe.

High quality women go into relationships.

Low quality women never go into relationships or if they do, not for a great length of time. I think the people on here sometimes forget that.

It is easy to have s*x with a woman who looks attractive and has great difficulty maintaining a relationship, ie a low quality woman.

Regarding s*x, you still think too much like a man Pan87. “boring s*x”???

Women care about getting a resourceful man. The chase is more exciting than the s*x. After entering the relationship, the woman’s allocation of resources to achieve her never-ending goals are more exciting than s*x.

S*x is about pleasing the man. As long as the man leads and maintains the emotional connection with his woman, s*x is never boring for the woman.

If a man is sharing what he has in a relationship, the s*x is his reward for staying committed in the relationship. The man takes his reward and does not care what his woman’s experience is.

Borknagar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually love seeing women like this get hurt. The ironic thing is it’s karma paying them a visit but they’re too un-self aware to ever realize it. How many normal guys do you think they’ve strung along, went on a dinner date with and made the guy pay even though all she talked about was her ex, or how many guys have the not given a clear answer to and just ghosted them because it was too hard to say “sorry not interested”? They deserve everything they’re getting, I hope it gives them a personality disorder and depression to be honest. Keep doing what you’re doing Chad!
Exactly. Even if you are good at getting laid, there's nothing wrong with what you said and are completely right. I once got ghosted after I ate like a champ and ****ed her (not in the ass, that's disgusting) doggystyle. Well, she didn't ghost right away, but after the proper date we had days later. They can ghost all they want after I get what I want though.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you say up to this point.

Like everything in life, one can have balance.

Alpha philosophy only gets a man so far. Beta philosophy only gets man so far. Balance gets a man very far.

A man can lead and a man can provide, thus continually maintaining and strengthening the emotional connection between him and his woman.

A man can subtlety let his woman know early on that if she does not meet her obligations in the relationship he can and will look elsewhere. A bit of “fear” on the woman’s part is healthy for the relationship. Fear makes sure things are not safe.

High quality women go into relationships.

Low quality women never go into relationships or if they do, not for a great length of time. I think the people on here sometimes forget that.

It is easy to have s*x with a woman who looks attractive and has great difficulty maintaining a relationship, ie a low quality woman.

Regarding s*x, you still think too much like a man Pan87. “boring s*x”???

Women care about getting a resourceful man. The chase is more exciting than the s*x. After entering the relationship, the woman’s allocation of resources to achieve her never-ending goals are more exciting than s*x.

S*x is about pleasing the man. As long as the man leads and maintains the emotional connection with his woman, s*x is never boring for the woman.

If a man is sharing what he has in a relationship, the s*x is his reward for staying committed in the relationship. The man takes his reward and does not care what his woman’s experience is.
You very much nailed the moral dilemma of a powerful man.

Here it is.

When you’re abundant, you can choose to provide if you want to. But there’s an issue here. Why would you want to provide? We have a very strong primal urge to maximise our access to women. If the opportunity is there, then it’s unlimited. It is more powerful than a meth or heroin addiction.

So, an abundant man could invest and lose his freedom. He’s investing in a woman, in a world with no safeguard and no insurance. He’s placing his life in her hands.

Alpha players are pragmatic by nature. You have to be able to see the whole market before making a decision to provide or to take.

You can’t do both. A woman will feel horrible if you negotiate a relationship where you fvck around and she commits to you. And if you had a heart, you’d feel bad for her too. Women don’t actually want to share their men. I’ve experimented with this so many times now and it’s absolutely clear to me that the only women who are genuinely okay with open relationships are deranged, low value slvts on a c0cktail of meds (which means they are not genuinely okay at all).

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just…wow.

It’s an article in a mainstream news source that confirms everything I said about men pretending to be gay and sleeping with women.

This article is quite a shocking redpill for men who aren’t already aware of this fox in the henhouse.

From the article:

Police allege Hansson - who has been labelled a 'narcissist' - arrived at the woman's inner city apartment without invitation about 1.30am on the morning in question, drunk and determined to spend the night.

The complainant was asleep but allowed Hansson to sleep on the couch, before he convinced her to let him in bed by reminding her he was gay and in a committed, four-year relationship.

It's alleged Hansson began 'spooning' the woman about 2.30am before 'flipping her onto her stomach' and raping her.

The prosecution argues Hansson 'took what he already knew about her sex life as an entitlement to treat her like an object', holding her face down on her bed and telling her he knew 'she liked it rough' when she pleaded with him to stop.

He sat stony-faced, supported by his father and now-ex, as his legal team argued the sex was consensual and his alleged victim had a 'vendetta' that prompted her to press charges.

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just…wow.

It’s an article in a mainstream news source that confirms everything I said about men pretending to be gay and sleeping with women.

This article is quite a shocking redpill for men who aren’t already aware of this fox in the henhouse.

From the article:

Police allege Hansson - who has been labelled a 'narcissist' - arrived at the woman's inner city apartment without invitation about 1.30am on the morning in question, drunk and determined to spend the night.

The complainant was asleep but allowed Hansson to sleep on the couch, before he convinced her to let him in bed by reminding her he was gay and in a committed, four-year relationship.

It's alleged Hansson began 'spooning' the woman about 2.30am before 'flipping her onto her stomach' and raping her.

The prosecution argues Hansson 'took what he already knew about her sex life as an entitlement to treat her like an object', holding her face down on her bed and telling her he knew 'she liked it rough' when she pleaded with him to stop.

He sat stony-faced, supported by his father and now-ex, as his legal team argued the sex was consensual and his alleged victim had a 'vendetta' that prompted her to press charges.
Sounds like a mgtow /black piller who turned gey out of frustration. Sat in the friendzone ,while he actually never stopped longing for pvssy. Was a mental tampon for years ,had to listen to all her wild stories and labeled her as a super slvt.

Now he's drunk he couldn't control his anger anymore ,years of frustration towards both this specific woman and women in general were let loose.