Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women are experiencing online with Pump and Dump Chads

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Each relationship a woman has dilutes and taints her ability to bond to the next guy.

Having a relationship and having sex with a man is no trivial matter if your goal is a lifetime bond. Each man you sample has become a part of you forever. Plenty of guys are aware of this, even though Woke tries to suppress it, but there was a reason that virginity was highly prized for marriage. It wasn’t for a “tight vag” as Woke wants you to think. Virginity was prized because it signalled a woman’s bonding ability is intact.
You have limited experience with women if you haven't yet observed that even turboslvts can and do still bond strongly when with the right man, and there are plenty of women out there who are into casual, no-strings attached sex, where no bond is established or there's no promise of commitment.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we're both having the best sex of our lives, I have posted about this in other threads if you recall, about me having vertigo after one particularly hot and intense sex session. We've had many.
Good for you. Not sure what vertigo is but I bang my girlfriend so good that she literally goes blind for a few seconds.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have limited experience with women if you haven't yet observed that even turboslvts can and do still bond strongly when with the right man, and there are plenty of women out there who are into casual, no-strings attached sex, where no bond is established or there's no promise of commitment.
Hahahahahahahahaha

Betas fuel this system guys. Here you have it

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing how whenever someone disagrees with you, you automatically default to accusing them of being a beta. A prideful, closed mind does not lead to happiness, but some actually prefer to be ignorant and miserable.
Because it’s hilarious, dude.

You complain about guys sleeping with lots of women and not committing, and then you play Captain Save a Ho and try to convince yourself that gigs-slvts can pair bond.

This is why women sleep around. Enablers like you who fail to understand that you are the problem. Women only sleep around and take risks because you will marry her when she’s 90 years old and ready to settle after she’s milked every last drop of her hypergamy.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure his nature will slightly be more beta as time goes on. It's inevitable for the blue pilled. All men have the inherit vulnerability to be manipulated by some woman. This is how cave women got men to protect them and give them food, as opposed to rape and kill them. It's the men who are self aware of this female back door in our subconscious that have some what of a chance against it... By employing silence and distance.

You already manipulated him (subconsciously of course) to forego all other vaginas for you. I wouldn't discount the possibility that while he may change a little, you will think he completely changed. When in reality, how you FEEL about him is what changes, and subsequently kills your desire for him. Just as it does for the majority of women that initiate divorce...
It’s inevitable for a man who commits. The beta-ization process is inevitable because, legally speaking, he’s handed his c0ck and balls to her.

Marriage used to be Alpha because “marriage” meant you legally owned your woman.

Marriage now means that your woman owns you. And the State owns all women. So you hand your c0ck and balls to the government, with this sneaky tactic the government uses.

But betas need to wake up now. The scam is obvious and you’d have to be a total fool to get married in 2022.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it’s hilarious, dude.

You complain about guys sleeping with lots of women and not committing, and then you play Captain Save a Ho and try to convince yourself that gigs-slvts can pair bond.

This is why women sleep around. Enablers like you who fail to understand that you are the problem. Women only sleep around and take risks because you will marry her when she’s 90 years old and ready to settle after she’s milked every last drop of her hypergamy.
There's a difference between a complaint and an objection, @Pan87.

My objection is that immoral conduct to achieve our ends not only penalizes those involved, but also ourselves. It deprives us of our peace and happiness in life, as it burdens our conscience -- which is a brute task-master -- not to mention, through The Law of Retribution, we will receive our recompense.

Stating the truth that even slvts can bond with the right man has nothing to do with "saving wh0res". It's simply stating a fact based on personal experience and observation. And if you haven't reached the same conclusion, you lack experience with women.

And now I'm an enabler who would marry a woman in her 90s with a slvtty history? Making assumptions is the result of lazy thinking, and leads to erroneous conclusions. You know next to nothing about me or what my life is like. You don't know that I'm currently seeing a 28 year old former model who has had two sexual partners in her life. And you don't know that I turn slvts who try to seduce me down (making them angry and bitter). But yes, I'm the cause of all women's promiscuity. Right.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between a complaint and an objection, @Pan87.

My objection is that immoral conduct to achieve our ends not only penalizes those involved, but also ourselves. It deprives us of our peace and happiness in life, as it burdens our conscience -- which is a brute task-master -- not to mention, through The Law of Retribution, we will receive our recompense.

Stating the truth that even slvts can bond with the right man has nothing to do with "saving wh0res". It's simply stating a fact based on personal experience and observation. And if you haven't reached the same conclusion, you lack experience with women.

And now I'm an enabler who would marry a woman in her 90s with a slvtty history? Making assumptions is the result of lazy thinking, and leads to erroneous conclusions. You know next to nothing about me or what my life is like. You don't know that I'm currently seeing a 28 year old former model who has had two sexual partners in her life. And you don't know that I turn slvts who try to seduce me down (making them angry and bitter). But yes, I'm the cause of all women's promiscuity. Right.
It’s your conduct that’s immoral, my friend.

Through your own thirst, you enable the destruction of women. It’s like a father with a fat daughter. He can see that his daughter is fat and unhealthy, and the daughter is asking for cake.

The difference between you and me is that you would give your fat daughter more cake. I’d give her carrots and berries.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s your conduct that’s immoral, my friend.

Through your own thirst, you enable the destruction of women. It’s like a father with a fat daughter. He can see that his daughter is fat and unhealthy, and the daughter is asking for cake.

The difference between you and me is that you would give your fat daughter more cake. I’d give her carrots and berries.
How am I immoral and the one enabling the destruction of women? I'm not the one who lies and deceives them in order to use them for my own selfish sexual gratification, contributing to turning them into slvts in the process. So please, enlighten me, Pan.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I immoral and the one enabling the destruction of women? I'm not the one who lies and deceives them in order to use them for my own selfish sexual gratification, contributing to turning them into slvts in the process. So please, enlighten me, Pan.
Women love liars and deceivers (because women are liars and deceivers). Players and women are made for each other.

It’s always been the job of “good” men to manage the dark natures of women. Women, left on their own, self destruct as a rule. And they self destruct with glee. They see it as romantic and tragic (solipsism).

That’s why they aren’t sleeping with you too, bro. You’re not a player. And you’re not a “good” man trying to manage their dark behaviour.

You fall into the category of Beta - enabler of female destruction. The worst of all men. Women would not sleep with players without the beta safety net.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love liars and deceivers (because women are liars and deceivers). Players and women are made for each other.

It’s always been the job of “good” men to manage the dark natures of women. Women, left on their own, self destruct as a rule. And they self destruct with glee. They see it as romantic and tragic (solipsism).

That’s why they aren’t sleeping with you too, bro. You’re not a player. And you’re not a “good” man trying to manage their dark behaviour.

You fall into the category of Beta - enabler of female destruction. The worst of all men. Women would not sleep with players without the beta safety net.
You really don't understand women very well, do you, Pan? But maybe this is because you don't even understand yourself.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really don't understand women very well, do you, Pan? But maybe this is because you don't even understand yourself.
Thanks for confirming what I already know.

Betas are irredeemable simps.

You spell it out for them, in a way that any normal person could understand, and they still simp. They are militant simps. They will shriek and howl and cry before ever admitting that they are the sole source of the problem.

It’s because betas are addicts. Drug addicts behave in the same self-destructive ways. The problem is that drug addicts also want to destroy beautiful people, as all ugly people do (ugly wants to destroy beauty). Betas are the same. A cancer on this planet.

Weak men used to be routinely dealt with by strong men. We have stopped doing that and the result are a world of dysgenic men like you who encourage all women to be fat ho’s

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming what I already know.

Betas are irredeemable simps.

You spell it out for them, in a way that any normal person could understand, and they still simp. They are militant simps. They will shriek and howl and cry before ever admitting that they are the sole source of the problem.

It’s because betas are addicts. Drug addicts behave in the same self-destructive ways. The problem is that drug addicts also want to destroy beautiful people, as all ugly people do (ugly wants to destroy beauty). Betas are the same. A cancer on this planet.

Weak men used to be routinely dealt with by strong men. We have stopped doing that and the result are a world of dysgenic men like you who encourage all women to be fat ho’s
The man who's always blaming other people for his problems and using them as scapegoats never takes responsibility for what he, himself, contributes to the problem; he is a man that is shaped and molded by his circumstances, rather than willing the circumstances he desires into reality: this is the true difference between a "beta" and an "alpha".

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man who's always blaming other people for his problems and using them as scapegoats never takes responsibility for what he, himself, contributes to the problem; he is a man that is shaped and molded by his circumstances, rather than willing the circumstances he desires into reality: this is the true difference between a "beta" and an "alpha".
Yep. The classic homosexual tactic. Criticise the gay lifestyle and they accuse you of being a closet gay.

You have the mind of a homosexual. And this tactic you use comes from your own deep sense of shame at having simped for fat women your whole life. But shame turns you on too. It’s complicated. This is the sissy mindset - you need to feel shame to get an erection. You’re just a broken mind slave. Nobody can help you.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. The classic homosexual tactic. Criticise the gay lifestyle and they accuse you of being a closet gay.

You have the mind of a homosexual. And this tactic you use comes from your own deep sense of shame at having simped for fat women your whole life. But shame turns you on too. It’s complicated. This is the sissy mindset - you need to feel shame to get an erection. You’re just a broken mind slave. Nobody can help you.
Suddenly you're the expert on a complete stranger you know next to nothing about? Interesting.

You didn't seem to understand a word I said. A man who blames others for his problems demonstrates he's unwilling to take responsibility for himself and his life; he would rather drown himself in self-pity than do something about his undesirable circumstances. And that's really the essence of "beta".

And I don't know why you're bringing homosexuality into the conversation. It has absolutely no relevance.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me chime in to clarify some things in the discussion above. I kinda" sacrifice " my own honor here, kinda embarrassing shyt.

Rough childhood, foster child , outta the house by 13,first time prison at 15. Still managed to get to the art academy at 21. ( I say this to cut me some slack and explain my codependency). Saved a hoe at 25 and got her pregnant. Dramatic LTR obviously.

During a trip to my child met my ex. I was 28 she was 21 22. She already had a trip booked to Canada(from europe) so we had this incredible connection and the tingling feeling of a impossible love. She called me a GOD.

She left and I did what Pan is saying. Banged women left right but my heart went along with her to Canada. F forward 3 years . She comes back ,contacts me. Went through a self proclaimed " hoe phase" , banged away, ONS ,the whole 9 yard. Still I didn't mind bc " I did the same ,right????".

She Alpha widowed ME. Let's not forget women are also a player in this game ,they will say stuff to keep you aboard ( never had a connection like this, best sex, ,your the best guy yadiyadi. )

She had the 1000 c0ck stare, completely different women at 25 then at 21. I didn't punish her, nono, waited like a good beta b1tch and she KNEW IT.

I enabled her behaviour , ride the CC and contact me when you get back. Even ditched a girl to be with her...this is what Pan means. My thirst enabled her to get her cake and eat it too.

Obviously got dumped after living together 3 years. Ice cold. Heart broken me. Couldn't piece it together. She went to a mental clinic , I found a great fun loving 19 y.o and stayed with her for 3 years. She came back and it happened AGAIN, lured me in, and dumped me . Glad I found SS and stuff like this to at least understand some dynamics. Also got therapy which is incredible.

I do get women , never been without one ,but truth be told I am more beta then Alpha. i made countless sincere good women cry over me while going for my worst option.

Kinda venting, long story. Moral of my story is its unfortunately true. Men like myself enable Western women to ride the CC and still get their dream marriage. She left her bonding ability in Toronto. I judged her for who she was at 21 , the purest version of her imo(narcissistic me?) Even tho she pursued me hard , and I wasnt fully aware of it like I am today.

I hope this time I learned my lesson.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me chime in to clarify some things in the discussion above. I kinda" sacrifice " my own honor here, kinda embarrassing shyt.

Rough childhood, foster child , outta the house by 13,first time prison at 15. Still managed to get to the art academy at 21. ( I say this to cut me some slack and explain my codependency). Saved a hoe at 25 and got her pregnant. Dramatic LTR obviously.

During a trip to my child met my ex. I was 28 she was 21 22. She already had a trip booked to Canada(from europe) so we had this incredible connection and the tingling feeling of a impossible love. She called me a GOD.

She left and I did what Pan is saying. Banged women left right but my heart went along with her to Canada. F forward 3 years . She comes back ,contacts me. Went through a self proclaimed " hoe phase" , banged away, ONS ,the whole 9 yard. Still I didn't mind bc " I did the same ,right????".

She Alpha widowed ME. Let's not forget women are also a player in this game ,they will say stuff to keep you aboard ( never had a connection like this, best sex, ,your the best guy yadiyadi. )

She had the 1000 c0ck stare, completely different women at 25 then at 21. I didn't punish her, nono, waited like a good beta b1tch and she KNEW IT.

I enabled her behaviour , ride the CC and contact me when you get back. Even ditched a girl to be with her...this is what Pan means. My thirst enabled her to get her cake and eat it too.

Obviously got dumped after living together 3 years. Ice cold. Heart broken me. Couldn't piece it together. She went to a mental clinic , I found a great fun loving 19 y.o and stayed with her for 3 years. She came back and it happened AGAIN, lured me in, and dumped me . Glad I found SS and stuff like this to at least understand some dynamics. Also got therapy which is incredible.

I do get women , never been without one ,but truth be told I am more beta then Alpha. i made countless sincere good women cry over me while going for my worst option.

Kinda venting, long story. Moral of my story is its unfortunately true. Men like myself enable Western women to ride the CC and still get their dream marriage. She left her bonding ability in Toronto. I judged her for who she was at 21 , the purest version of her imo(narcissistic me?) Even tho she pursued me hard , and I wasnt fully aware of it like I am today.

I hope this time I learned my lesson.
Artistic dudes are prone to sensitivity, no way around it. Just gotta manage it the best you can. And obviously use what you've learned over your life and also here.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things you guys should know is a lot of the app have forums for the women only.
That's interesting. It's like a secret between women that's exciting to keep, but also a reason of in itself not to respect most of the men. The women are really getting special treatment.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To @Pan87 ‘s question regarding sex:

If as a woman you are seeing a desirable man who obtains sex at will from various interests easily you have to consider this carefully.

If you utterly refuse sexual contact you might come off as austere and prudish. You might do well progressing escalation, and this is generally an accepted view of how a “good girl” will handle a man…to a point. However you must pay close attention because some men, if they do not get sexual validation (let’s face it, that’s part of what this archetype seeks) relatively soon then they will rapidly loose interest because a woman refuses him sex. They are easily able to get sex elsewhere, so many men will move on and look for sex AND quality characteristics. Then too some men don’t feel desirous of a woman who feels moderate or lukewarm to him early on and that creates insecurity about her level of interest in him and of course this kills his sexual desire for her.

The difficulty is that men do not come with labels saying 1. I will see you as a s l u t if you sleep with me the first night/date; 2. I will move on if I don’t get sex on the first date; 3. I will feel as though you aren’t that into me if I don’t get sex on the first date…and variations thereof.

Most playboy archetypes harbor some level of deep insecurity that they soothe through sexual validation. That varies by degree of course. And the most insecure really loathe this need and are capable of pumping & dumping women to meet it, whilst at the same time being disgusted by their drive and by their obligation to women to meet it. Those men are the wholesale objectifiers of women and are relatively easy to spot…I digress. But essentially what all this and that means is that the longer you wait to have sex, the more insecure the guy gets as to a woman’s interest level & the more he will keep his options open.

This is not always a simple thing to ascertain and if a woman gets sexually involved sooner rather than later she is taking a risk of vulnerability in that way.

I have become adept at reading people, especially men of this type, accurately very early on. I have an uncanny ability to elucidate emotion which catches men off guard and reveals their emotional make up. My fiancé wept on our first date…and the funny thing is I can’t remember what it was I asked him which garnered that response. All I know is he felt vulnerable and didn’t want to talk about it, whatever it was. But at the same time it gave me an emotional tie that he had not felt in forever. It piqued his interest on a deep level.

Men with sexual energy exude that sexual energy and need their sexual needs met. Women need to understand that and embrace it rather than recoil from it. It takes some experience (not sexual experience per se, but people reading experience) to determine what is the appropriate response for the individual man. And the appropriate response to the individual man is of utmost importance. If she misreads his subtle signals she will not build the emotional bond that is chemistry and connection.

To understand the appropriate response a woman must focus on HIM and not be concerned with her own self interest. It is an exercise in that moment of seeking to understand another individual. Many women are too self absorbed to be able to do that.

When allowing sexual conquest a woman both submits to become vulnerable and validates the man’s power in the relationship dynamic. Most playboy types crave this sense of dominion. That’s natural. As a woman you eventually must allow him that dominance or he will never feel the desire to love you.

That’s a lot to unpack perhaps but those are my thoughts.
That's an interesting perspective. I've seen similar but this had some good detail about describing the animalistic nature of women

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. But the genie is out of the bottle now, and the damage is done. Once hypergamy is unleashed, and experienced, she can’t go back to “settling”. She’ll make the guy’s life hell. And the guy who puts up with it deserves it too.

A new generation of “assortive mating” men and women would have to be created. The current generations are lost. But it’s impossible to go back to a more monogamous, committed society. You’d have to control all the players/liars. Do you think they’ll let you? They happen to run the world too, as you know. The current world is a rich hunting field for a liar and they will kill you before they give it up.
The more partners a someone has the harder it is to commit, man or woman.

I hope you are wrong because I'd hate to see western civilization go down the drain that easily.